miscellaneous chatlogs

Go down

miscellaneous chatlogs Empty miscellaneous chatlogs

Post by alyaza December 18th 2015, 10:11 pm

11:10 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: over under on him accepting?
11:10 AM - Gintoki: over under meaning?
11:10 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: what are the odds
11:10 AM - Gintoki: medium ish
11:10 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: sent lol
11:11 AM - Gintoki: what will you even say to him lol
11:11 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: probably something like "allah is justice" before asking him what the fuck happened to uni
11:12 AM - Gintoki: what a way to start
he was the owner?
11:12 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: no
11:12 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: unillogical is
11:13 AM - Gintoki: why not add him? or does he know you
11:13 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: because he's probably still mad that i wrecked his site with irene like 4 times
11:13 AM - Gintoki: holy shit , 4 times. whos irene?
11:14 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: hes one of the crusaders of the butthurt apocalypse and threatened to sue OTx after we blew the joint up one time
11:15 AM - Gintoki: but wasnt he raiding with you?
11:15 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: NO
11:15 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: njo
11:16 AM - Gintoki: oh so you raided unillogical while irene was in it?
11:16 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: ya shit was hilarious
11:18 AM - Gintoki: is it documented in the wiki?
11:19 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: no
11:20 AM - Gintoki: aw shit, would've been a hilarious read
11:20 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: we didnt document them because they were eternal chat shit
11:20 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i have the screenshots of the events
11:21 AM - applejack drinking appaloosa: but there's no article on them
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

miscellaneous chatlogs Empty Re: miscellaneous chatlogs

Post by alyaza December 18th 2015, 10:11 pm

6:30 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's pretty fucking amusing to read through the sources for some websites
6:30 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: boorus in particular seem to have a knack for having bloated af source
6:31 PM - MEME!MEME!MEME!: the booru i go do doesn't seem to have the sources for the images i want
6:32 PM - MEME!MEME!MEME!: don't ask me how i know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
6:32 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i picked a random page on derpibooru to paste the source code from and it was about 44 pages in MS Word
6:33 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: most of which was the same thing
6:33 PM - MEME!MEME!MEME!: the fak
6:34 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: well they have unholy fuck tons of useless code
6:34 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i think they restate their tags like three times?
6:35 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it seems to be a problem with ponefag sites in general that their source code is fucking huge and terrible
6:36 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i cant even imagine how shit FiMFiction's is considering how poorly laid out their site is
9:10 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: ɷ̊ ɒʅɛɤɩ ɷɒɔɛʅ̆ȷ ɷɾʌ ȷɾȷɔ ɂʅʆ
ɷɾʌ ȷɾȷɔ ɂʅʆ ɒ̆ȷ ɩȷɿ ɔ ɒʊ̆ɞɷɤɔ
ɷ̊ʅɞ ɛɤɩ ɞȷɂɛɔʌʅ ʌʅɞɔɂʅɛ
ɩʅɿ ʅɂɩɛȷ ɝʌʅ ɩȷɿȷɔ ʊʅɂ ‘ɛʊʅɾ’ ɛɝʅɛɩɔɛȷ
9:10 PM - MEME!MEME!MEME!: what the fuck
9:10 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: the highly arduous task of writing drakona
9:12 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: that's actually a translation of something but it's not done and looks weird right now
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 18th 2015, 10:12 pm

1:14 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: lol
1:14 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: lol
1:14 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: you dont realize it but i spelled lol backwards
1:15 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: theguardian is trying to advocate for censorship of art and books or something stupid like that
1:15 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: https://archive.is/kPGxB
1:15 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: since apparently we can't just let people believe what they want to believe anymore and we have to solve problems by wiping them into nonexistence
1:15 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: what
1:15 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: the fuck
1:16 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's fucking stupid i know
1:16 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: unamerican as fuck but im not surprised given that its not an american publication
1:16 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: uh i think guardian is american actually
1:16 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: is it?
1:16 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: let me check
1:16 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i think it is
1:16 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: nope it's british
1:16 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: bri-ish
1:17 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: ya
1:17 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: i have flexible filament printing on my printer now what should i make
1:17 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's hard to tell what is and is not an american publication at this pint because all the brits are reporting on american shit at this point
1:18 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: you should print a 3d american flag
1:18 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: and then paint it and hang it on a wall
1:19 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: oh btw literally nobody is having the guardian's shit
1:19 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: their readerbase even is telling them to fuck off
1:19 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: of course not
1:19 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: its silly
1:19 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: well see normally folks in their comments are liberal as fuck and are fine with some of the shit they push
1:20 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: they're the sorts of people who have more in common with tumblr and black lives matter than democrats here
1:20 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: but i guess even in a society where there hasn't been free speech really ever you can't exactly expect abridging it to go well
1:22 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: that young feel when you dont study for finals at all because you see no need and still get an A in everything
1:23 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: id be lying if i said i actually studied for this round of finals but every single final so far has been a solid A
1:23 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: lowest grade i have is also a 94
1:50 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO is now Away.
1:53 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: bro
1:54 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: what should i edit our description on the wiki to
2:00 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO is now Online.
2:05 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: bro
2:05 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: what should the wiki mission statement be
2:05 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: hmm
2:05 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: "OTSW focuses on documentation of events and users on spinoffs of Roblox Forums' Off Topic community." is retarded and does not say anything about us really
2:06 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: OTSW is dedicated to the preservation of the history of OTX and its users.
2:06 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: with a hotlink to otx
2:06 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i remember you had something a lot better than that but i didnt have time to implement it and it got lost to steam time
2:06 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: my original idea was to just change it but i didnt have a specific sentence
2:13 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: im not doing anything at the moment so whats something i could help you edit with
2:13 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: lets see
2:14 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: you could always just focus on the mission statement
2:14 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: a lot of the shit that i'm currently editing requires literal hours worth of archival and research which i dont think you could edit in a way that won't make it harder for me to go back to later
2:15 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i feel like OTTD's article will have to be split though'
2:15 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: cuz it's gonna be at least a solid 90k bytes
2:16 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: you could also try tackling goatlings article
2:17 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i started that ages ago but i never got around to even a lede
2:17 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i also was not there for much of that
2:20 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: http://pokemonnation.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Goatlings
2:43 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: corndog is so swaggy i have to make him a whole template for his awards
2:50 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: god room is so unfunny
2:50 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: http://www.otthunderdome.com/t2266-please-suggest-alternatives-to-our-current-wiki-description-mission-statement#57603
2:59 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO is now Online.
3:00 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: NO
3:00 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: we are not having that shit on our wiki
3:00 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: fd making retarded statements is not fucking newsworthy
3:00 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: then edit it sperglord
3:01 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: front page is not admin only
3:01 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: either its not gonna be there or we need to report weekly happenings (and it shouldnt take up 1/3rd of the entire thing)
3:01 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: will do later
3:02 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it doesnt take up one third of the thing the fuck are you talking about
3:02 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: one third of the box
3:02 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: 3/8ths actually
3:02 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's only one third of the box because i joined two events together
3:02 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: and because nothing much happens
3:03 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: which is why i didnt even bother to edit it until now, because recently shit all has occurred that would be worthy of the box
3:03 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: besides OTx Awards and the domain acquisition
3:03 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: champion stuff
3:03 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: is this the first time youve won diamond faggot
3:03 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: yes
3:04 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: incidentally corn has won four out of twenty-three awards
3:04 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: only person who comes even close to having more i think is zacmac and/or FD
3:05 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: OTTD is obviously the forum with the most awards at probably 5 or 6
3:05 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: as a matter of fact six of the seven awards this year were either repeats or had someone take home two
3:09 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: corn won best user and swaggiest user on top of already having two swaggiests under his belt, OTTD repeated best spinoff, tomoko won both best quote and best/worst shitposter, room's animi won worst spinoff and he also won best/worst shitposter
3:20 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: that young feel when the whole presidential race is going to basically come down to a matchup between cruz, trump, hillary or sanders
3:20 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: basically none of which are good candidates
3:20 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: how did you know im watching the debates at this very moment
3:20 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i didnt but the latest republican debate was fucking awful
3:21 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: the only person who looked semi-competent was trump and trump is fucking stupid
3:22 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: ;_;
3:22 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: also putin backs trump
3:22 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: saw
3:23 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: so that's always a good sign that you shouldnt even bother electing the dude
3:24 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: also lol @ mistrial
3:24 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: everything about the freddie gray trial is a catastrophe and it's amazing
3:25 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: from the fact that dudes burned down a bunch of the city over a bunch of police officers, only half of which look or are white
3:26 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: to the fact that somehow it's labelled as 'racism'
3:26 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: to the fact that because of it baltimore crime spiked since the police wanted shit all to do with the place if all they were going to do was get labelled racist for acting
4:13 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO is now Online.
4:18 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's weird knowing that an overwhelming majority of the world is lactose intolerant
4:20 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: if you're not a european there's a pretty high chance you are
4:21 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: i am euro
4:21 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: feels good to consume the nectar
4:21 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i'm only mildly intolerant so i can pretty much eat or drink as much of it as i want without any serious effects
4:21 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: white pride world wide
4:22 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: only thing i cant do is drink straight milk because i dont like it to begin with
4:22 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: has to have some sort of flavor in it like almond milk
4:22 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: milk has flavor
4:25 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: status on official otthunderdome emails btw
4:26 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i remember we were dicking around with those
4:26 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: they exist
4:26 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: i can make one
4:26 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: why is that even a feature lol
4:36 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO is now Away.
4:36 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: oh god the new UGF is so bad
4:36 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO is now Online.
4:36 PM - Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: what was my name again? nipponnuker42?
4:36 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: they remade it
4:36 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: they didnt like
4:36 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: start up on the same domain
4:37 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: you're really not missing out
4:37 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it is literally a shittier /r/circlejerk, but roblox themed
4:38 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: http://undergroundforum.boards.net/
4:38 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's realllllllly fucking awful
4:39 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i went from OTTD to it and my eyes literally hurt now
4:39 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: because the theme is all sorts of fucked
4:39 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's like our autism day theme but it's everywhere and it's not a joke
4:41 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: lol they're actually celebrating 30 users like it's an accomplishment
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 18th 2015, 10:13 pm

1:22 PM - the real mccoy: so did some RON shit happen earlier
1:22 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: probably idk
1:22 PM - the real mccoy: i swear seeing all of otx suddenly start playing
5:47 PM - the real mccoy is now Online.
6:37 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: http://www.otthunderdome.com/t2274-ba-autism-collective-part-2-teaser
6:38 PM - the real mccoy: what is the point
6:38 PM - the real mccoy: of this video
6:38 PM - the real mccoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km15OPRGjds
6:40 PM - the real mccoy: jmm's music isn't terrible albeit a bit bland
6:40 PM - the real mccoy: imo
6:40 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's a timelapse video that i recorded a millenium ago and then uploaded because why the fuck not
6:40 PM - the real mccoy: i mean
6:40 PM - the real mccoy: you can feel like fl studio
6:40 PM - the real mccoy: but its cool
6:41 PM - the real mccoy: you know
6:41 PM - the real mccoy: as far as shit dubstep can go
6:41 PM - the real mccoy: *the fl
6:42 PM - the real mccoy: fer personal videos you should probably upload to vimeo or whatever
6:42 PM - the real mccoy: as i can tell its easier
6:43 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: no vimeo is fucking retarded and nobody cares about it
6:43 PM - the real mccoy: although forumotion can't embed it
6:43 PM - the real mccoy: its good for shit that averages out at 18 views
6:43 PM - the real mccoy: and is made for a limited audience
6:43 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: you greatly overestimate how much i care
6:44 PM - the real mccoy: you seem to upload a lotta shit
6:44 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i certainly dont care enough to register for a whole new video service
6:44 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: no i really dont
6:44 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: the last time i edited a video was almost five months ago
6:44 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: before that, probably a solid year
6:44 PM - the real mccoy: it just looks like it because you've been doing it for years
6:44 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i mostly just reupload shit for archive purposes or make OTx vids which everybody already knows about anyways
6:45 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: there is no point in bothering with vimeo
6:45 PM - the real mccoy: yep
6:45 PM - the real mccoy: well because theres less bullshit
6:45 PM - the real mccoy: or something, i don't do it personally
6:45 PM - the real mccoy: my only vid is a shit mashup from july
6:51 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i put a solid two hours into that one minute of teaser
6:51 PM - the real mccoy: video editing for you
7:11 PM - the real mccoy: what is it with tomoko
7:11 PM - the real mccoy: today
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 18th 2015, 10:14 pm

4:23 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: hahah oaky doesnt want to believe me when i told him that FO4 has FiM references in it
4:23 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: https://imgur.com/gallery/3yo41/comment/509580977
4:23 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: fuck
4:23 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: theyre all subtle anyways
4:23 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: i only half-got one
4:23 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: ya but they're fucking hilarious cuz bethesda is ponefaggery scum
4:23 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: could be worse
4:23 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: you know borderlands 2
4:24 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: yes
4:24 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: borderlands 2 is meme faggery to the max
4:24 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: that game has a lot of fim references
4:24 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: and the pre sequel
4:24 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: what happened to borderlands
4:24 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: where it became a meme series
4:25 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: well of course it does borderlands is shit
4:25 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: the first one was pretty good
4:25 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it was and then it started being shit after they made that
4:28 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i guess at least bethesda didnt take the low hanging fruit that is '20% cooler'
4:28 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: oh god
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 18th 2015, 10:14 pm

4:24 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: it's fuckin back
4:24 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: http://undergroundforum.boards.net/
4:24 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it';s still fuckinjg gay
4:24 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: lol
4:25 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: yea
4:25 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: that fucking theme jesus
4:25 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: seems that the creator just went the "lol jap porn" route
4:32 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: it's like i'm in /r/circlejerk for roblox
4:35 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: hol fuck this is unbrowsable and so bad
4:36 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: why cant these losers use forumotion or some shit?
4:36 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: i got no clue
4:36 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: but the navigation is just so fuckin unbearable that i dont think it's even worth goin on
4:47 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: i gave him some amsk8r-tier heart to heart
4:47 PM - Combat Philosopher Socrates: holy fuck
4:50 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: and a bit more
4:50 PM - applejack drinking appaloosa: this site is already on the fast track to dying
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down