cya
salty
alyaza
17 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

copypasta station Empty copypasta station

Post by alyaza March 26th 2015, 8:07 am

This site pisses me off. I hate all you condescending, atheist circle-jerking liberal motherfuckers. This shit isn't free speech. Everyone talking about OTTD is like "O my god it's the best free speech outlet! You can say whatever you want!" Lick my fucking gooch. You aren't aloud to post shit here, you can't post shit there, you have to follow a guidelines list a mile long, moderators type and act like they have no social lives, you can't share an opinion unless it's the same as the rest of the group, the top posts are always stupid fucking bullshit overused memes like GGG and AAM, which little fuckers karmawhore to boost their little fucking egos, or they're liberal, scientific or atheist sensationalist posts that everybody on the site can collectively fap on as they soak up each others awesomeness and talk about just how fucking cool they are. Fuck you, OTTD. I quit.

Who the fuck are you? We have voted, now its not good enough? FUCK YOU. You're a fucking nerd who sits there and jerks off the the fucking power you are imposing on people. Not a democracy? Fuck you, what the fuck are the upvote and downvote buttons for, looks?! You're a fucking clown, and its not 30 or 40 people doing it to protest, ITS FUCKING PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE THE SHIT YOU CLOWNS PULLED. You really think we are just going to stop complaining??? FUCK YOU

People value my presence on reddit--and I have proof.
I think it's because I can interact with people on a higher level than:
Somehow I doubt that. Faggot.
get the fuck off reddit and do your fucking homework idiot. if you don't think you can do the work save yourself the time and money and drop out now. don't lie to yourself.
BORING
Quit being an asshole and stringing him along. If you don't want to send him a picture, tell him instead of pulling that idiocy.
Just eat a ton more food, before you know it the shirt's gonna feel a size smaller.
You a GE shill? Is that it? Fuck you and your bullshit lamp post agenda.
cuz you're retahded
maybe have an abortion next time
Greatest obit my ass. This guy is white trash.
nah, you're wrong it's DEFINITELY dangerous because of the blacks
Definitely have her abort. She doesn't need another shitty kid like you.
Didn't like ugly store bought babygates so I built a custom one to match
As a reader I need you to shut the fuck up and only worry about your own kids.
Wow, it almost lasted a whole year. What a great and beautiful relationship you had.
Seriously though, this is trash.
not really, this guy's a faggot
Your mind is a cesspool of bile. If you don't try to change, you're going to get even worse.

Last edited by appaloosa horse on March 26th 2015, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

copypasta station Empty Re: copypasta station

Post by alyaza March 26th 2015, 8:11 am

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children. No self-respecting adult would seriously consider that an insult. At this point, it's just stupid and redundant. Swill.
Whatever excuse, whatever reply you have is not good enough at this point. It is SO unbelievably unoriginal, so uninspired and baseless and totally unrelatable to anyone with a normal social life that it's just pathetic coming from anyone who uses that expression and it makes you ultimately pathetic. Nothing can redeem you now. Absolutely nothing is worse than a man regurgitating the same unoriginal useless bullshit endlessly. You have become a part of a moldy network of shitbags who think that an awkward clothing choice is a legitimate point or a comment you should be wasting your time away making.
Tl;dr, 'fedora', none of that will make you clever or smart or will get on my nerves. You're so sad now that literally nothing about who you are can save you from this moment. You were a part of the one of the most embarrassing parts of the internet which is the group of imbeciles who think that fedoras are funny.
You think I wear one? You think I give a shit? You think I give a shit who you are or what you comment back? You think I cared if you read this whole thing? You think I care about the down-votes? You think I have a cat? None of that shit matters. Don't pay any attention to who I am or why I'm making such a big deal out of it. I just want it to sit with you how useless you are.
How inane, how your appetite to post stupid meaningless shit on the most powerful form of communication we humans have... I want you to ruminate in the reality that you REALLY get off on posting about
FEDORA WEARING NERDS
NOTHING will distract from that. Maybe you don't care how you look, maybe you don't care what people like me think. But you can't say that. You must care because you waste precious seconds that you're never getting back posting about it. See? You have no escape.
Like I said, no matter who you are. No matter your achievements in life... You're still the little child no matter how old you are, that really fucking said, "I can smell the fedora from here." like a motherfucking cartoon character. You are internet trash.
I'm so fucking sick of the internet being filled with absolute cyber-bullying trash like you. No matter how great you make yourself out to be, psychologically... the only thing that explains your behavior is that you're 1. a proven and unredeemable piece of shit or 2. So unhappy with something in your life and SO bad at handling your fucking emotions that you can't even speak to people like human fucking beings so long as something embarrassing happened to them.
You are absolute trash.
I've been dead for 3 minutes. I don't give a shit what you think about that or if anyone believes me. I know what it's like to be away from the world. You deserve it. I hope you walk out the road today and get fucking killed.
Edit: Honestly, NOTHING felt better than stooping to your level for just a second. I don't hope you die. But I love thinking about the fact that some energy like you could be just immediately vanquished. You're so small and weak. OP spoke to you with respect when he didn't have to. Remember that and I hope you feel great about yourself.

Look at you pitiful inherent garbage-spewing children. I may be physically 16 years of age, but mentally I have a brain that would make Einstein himself bow in my majesty. I am the perfect combination of genius - my political platform is the only correct one, and I do not support the idiot United States. I am mature, intelligent, and skilled in all fields that actually matter.

You beat me up in school. You taunted me because I was different, because I was not a part of your conformist world.
You called me a nerd because I valued my intelligence above fleeting sporting ability that age will soon dissipate.
You passed me over for the douchebag, whose weapon of choice was the steroid and the fake tan bottle, then complained and acted surprised when he struck you.
You people... you people make me SICK for the best part of my youth and now you DARE to come to my home territory... The Internet and act as if you are safe? As if you are welcome here? As if I and the others like myself that you have wronged would simply tolerate your presence in our domain?
How foolish of you.

Thank you all for all your kind upvotes! :D
I've never had a comment reach such a high number of upvotes before. My previous record was this comment that was only upvoted cause I made a mistake and people wanted to make fun of me. Reddit has always been my favorite website ever, but unfortunately I've never had success with my posts before. This is due to my name. Since it is viewed as negative towards Reddit I'm always seen as a troll no matter what I do. People don't seem to understand how my name is simply ironic. Like how people from tf2 call the huntsman bow the cuntsman. Most of the people that call that bow that are the ones that use it themselves. Although I do identify myself as an atheist I do not shove my beliefs down the throats of others. I also do not own a fedora.
This name has caused me nothing but trouble. And although I disagree with the way people on this website handle it I cannot condemn them for it, as they're just trying to protect my favorite website.
At the time of writing this my comment has 751 upvotes. While that might not seem like much it really is. I brought joy to 751 real life people using the website that takes up most of my free time. I was able to payback the joy that this website has brought me than there are students at my high school.
And as exciting as this is I'm honestly a little upset. I fear this comment is the Minecraft to my Notch, the Sixth Sense to my Shyamalam. It's the thing I did best on this site and will never do better.
I will still use this site however i am done posting on it. I feel this is the classy, Seinfeld way of doing things. It is also not much of a loss as I was never really accepted as part of this site and banned from my favorite sub (which is because of my name, which I already discussed.)
And before this comment gets linked to r/cringe and people make fun of me for being so proud of what seems to be such a minuscule thing I should just nip that in the butt now and let you know you shouldn't. While I'm not popular I do not consider myself lonely. I do not live a sad life just a boring uneventful one. I am currently a high school senior on verge of graduating in a few months ranked in the top 100 of my graduating class. My life is about to get better so there's no need to feel bad for me.
I just want to end this note thinking all of you for the laughs. Reddit, you made my past few years a lot better than you'll ever know. <3

The poster is obviously not a nerd.

Let me explain to you what high-school is like for a nerd. You go to a class full of people who don't like you because you're smarter then them. You go to lunch and sit with other kids who no one likes for varying reasons.

You finish your test first, and do the nerd walk of shame to the front to turn it in. At these moments, you can literally feel every pair of eyes on you. People automatically assume your life is easy, and everything's just handed to you, when in reality you've worked harder then anyone else, with no friends to help you through it. So at the end of the day, you go home carrying all the social stigmas you've been stuck with.

And you sit at your computer. Browsing the internet. Playing video games. Browsing through all the facebook updates of all the fun things normal people get to do. But not you because everyone hates you. Why? Not because you're an asshole, because really you're one of the kindest, and most genuine people. But because everyone thinks that attaining knowledge is an ultimate taboo, socially speaking. Then you lay down and try to ignore the fact you're going to repeat the process day, after day, after day, after day.

I don't know if this is the case for all highschools, but it was the case for the 6 I've been to.

Maybe I'm boring to them because instead of drinking, I prefer to read, or learn something. Instead of chastising someone for being smart, I'd rather smoke and play video games with them. Instead of following what star did what in hollywood, I prefer to pay attention to important things, like technological advances and what politicians are doing. Yeah that make me "Boring" to the a-typical swag-fag, or any of my peers. But to some people. Video games are awesome, Technology is awesome, Art is awesome, and these people we call nerds.

(And no for the record. I'm not really that boring. I can function well at a party. But I was rarely invited to them because it was standard to exile anyone who was deemed, a nerd.)

This is common to most Asian-based culture and not just in the ways you've explained, and it's not just the school taking up time. If you have a problem, people don't generally try to find a solution before approaching a friend or anyone, and it's not just PC problems. It could be anything, and the first thing we do is go call someone.
I was in for a good dose of cultural shock when I went to a western country. For comparison, the women-folk in western country appear far more independent than the normal city person male.
I have a hypothesis as to why this situation exists in either places. In Asian countries, "human" is cheap. Not cheap in monetary terms, which also it is. But also in emotional terms. You help fix something for your friends and they don't have to get you a beer, or money or anything like that to "thank" you. If they do, it's considered as an insult... as if he's 'buying' you. You just did it because hey you're friends and that's what friends do. Likewise, when you have problems with something else (maybe your car or something like that) you can just drag him along and complain and bitch that he should try to fix it. No siree, he isn't getting off easy. He HAS to do it if he knows how to. You don't say no to friends, remember?
So, if you're going to have your problem solved in an abstracted way (i.e. calling a human solves your problem), how would you even know that you're interested in something? It's like, if you don't know what x86 floating point registers are, because your friend fixed it for you (for instance), how would you know that you're interested in vector math or writing assembly code?
Also, you won't take active interest in searching for shit online except whatever is culturally relevant to your time and location, like CS, Starcraft, Dota etc. You've never had to think about network problems, so you don't know wireshark exists, and so your potential interest in wifi hacking hasn't taken off at all.
I don't know if I'm complicating or making it clearer but this is my rant, and I'm sorry to have made you read this.
EDIT ---
Redditors fetishisizing that Asian culture worship academics unlike American culture are stupid. We don't worship academics. We worship achievements. Did you come rank 1? You're great. Did you get a gold medal in something? Wow, popular. Are you able to recite derivations to complex formulae flawlessly? Brilliant. Who cares for the silly bunch of people who actually know the concepts of programming and can program themselves? The teacher is going to ask only these set questions so might as well commit them to memory with a dd instead of understanding the logic.
Tragically, knowing your content will not get you that good of a grade as much as just "printing" it from a textbook. Try to implement a cool hack for a program asked in a test, bam you get zero. Why? Because you did it in a way that wasn't taught in class. Which drops your score, which makes your rank lower than others. Which makes you, in the eyes of everyone else "Oh, he's one of those people" (Asians' know what I'm talking about) with regards to social standing in class. Basically, the popularity contest results is essentially your class rank.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 26th 2015, 8:33 am

We have always known they have never set the bar particularly high for themselves there, and that they select mods on a "who you know basis" rather than "what you know."
In addition, another criticism is that once modded there they close ranks and defend each other rather than sticking their necks out to actually mod. If they did that, they might become unpopular and lose their coveted spot as mods. The bad news is that results in a corruption of the mod process. The good news is that it doesn't matter, it's still only reddit.
An example is when former mod davidreiss666 defended two downvote brigades of the same thread by /r/politics mod /u/luster). luster was participating in that day's gun nut picket of the new queue there with 9 other of his /r/progun buddies. I called them out on it, so luster and his buddies direct linked my comment in /r/progun and sent my comment into triple digit negative.
Was /u/luster ever removed for downvote brigading his own sub twice in the same thread with his /r/progun buddies? Nah. Instead, I got banned for merely pointing it out.
So eyebrows were raised when a new, extremely hardcore /r/conservative mod, /u/chabanais, known for defending the use of the word "nigger" with his racist buddies in /r/conservative was promoted to mod there a few days ago. He recently had a meltdown in which he called the mods of of /r/enoughlibertarianspam retarded.
Eighteen times.
So if you get in trouble with a super intelligent member of the /r/conservative crew in /r/politics, don't go expecting help from the mod crew as a whole, they could close ranks around their newest LCD mod rather than help you out. And you might even get banned for your trouble.
tl;dr Here's the best /r/conservative has to offer, and it is basically calling people "tards" eighteen times in a single thead
https://i.imgur.com/vQ2E4pz.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZMrHFNv.png
https://i.imgur.com/2wegxYe.png
https://i.imgur.com/35uRlDe.png
https://i.imgur.com/y7oVhwZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/nunN8cZ.png

I will read it in the order that I wrote it. "Revolution toward a free society, Yippie, by A. Yippie.
"This is a personal statement. There are no spokesmen for the Yippies. We are all our own leaders. We realize this list of demands is inconsistent. They are not really demands. For people to make demands of the Democratic Party is an exercise in wasted wish fulfillment. If we have a demand, it is simply and emphatically that they, along with their fellow inmates in the Republican Party, cease to exist. We demand a society built along the alternative community in Lincoln Park, a society based on humanitarian cooperation and equality, a society which allows and promotes the creativity present in all people and especially our youth.
"Number one. An immediate end to the war in Vietnam and a restructuring of our foreign policy which totally eliminates aspects of military, economic and cultural imperialism; the withdrawal of all foreign based troops and the abolition of military draft.
"Two. An immediate freedom for Huey Newton of the Black Panthers and all other black people; adoption of the community control concept in our ghetto areas; an end to the cultural and economic domination of minority groups.
"Three. The legalization of marijuana and all other psychedelic drugs; the freeing of all prisoners currently imprisoned on narcotics charges.
"Number four. A prison system based on the concept of rehabilitation rather than punishment.
"Five. A judicial system which works towards the abolition of all laws related to crimes without victims; that is, retention only of laws relating to crimes in which there is an unwilling injured party: i.e. murder, rape, or assault.
"Six. The total disarmament of all the people beginning with the police. This includes not only guns but such brutal vices as tear gas, Mace, electric prods, blackjacks, billy clubs, and the like.
"Seven. The abolition of money, the abolition of pay housing, pay media, pay transportation, pay food, pay education. pay clothing, pay medical health, and pay toilets.
"Eight. A society which works towards and actively promotes the concept of full unemployment, a society in which people are free from the drudgery of work, adoption of the concept 'Let the machines do it.'
"Number ten. A program of ecological development that would provide incentives for the decentralization of crowded cities and encourage rural living.
"Eleven. A program which provides not only free birth control information and devices, but also abortions when desired.
"Twelve. A restructured educational system which provides a student power to determine his course of study, student participation in over-all policy planning; an educational system which breaks down its barriers between school and community; a system which uses the surrounding community as a classroom so that students may learn directly the problems of the people.
"Number thirteen. The open and free use of the media; a program which actively supports and promotes cable television as a method of increasing the selection of channels available to the viewer.
"Fourteen. An end to all censorship. We are sick of a society that has no hesitation about showing people committing violence and refuses to show a couple fucking.
"Fifteen. We believe that people should fuck all the time, any time, wherever they wish. This is not a programmed demand but a simple recognition of the reality around its.
"Sixteen. A political system which is more streamlined and responsive to the needs of all the people regardless of age. sex, or race; perhaps a national referendum system conducted via television or a telephone voting system; perhaps a decentralization of -power and authority with many varied tribal groups, groups in which people exist in a state of basic trust and are free to choose their tribe.
"Seventeen. A program that encourages and promotes the arts. However, we feel that if the free society we envision were to be sought for and achieved, all of us would actualize the creativity within us; in a very real sense we would have a society in which every man would be an artist.'
And eighteen was left blank for anybody to fill in what they wanted. "It was for these reasons that we had come to Chicago, it was for these reasons that many of us may fight and die here. We recognize this as the vision of the founders of this nation. We recognize that we are America; we recognize that we are free men. The present-day politicians and their armies of automatons have selfishly robbed us of our birthright. The evilness they stand for will go unchallenged no longer. Political pigs, your days are numbered. We are the second American Revolution. We shall win.
"YIPPIE."

I think just about anyone who meets me and talks to me for long enough comes to terms with the fact that I am a very sick, twisted person. Also factor in a few mountain dews, a Peer-to-Peer connection, and boredom and you get what might be the funniest combination imaginable.
I had been downloading music yesterday evening. Led Zeppelin, REO Speedwagon, Flock of Seagulls, things like that. Then I realized that it'd be a funny joke to play on people if I were to change "Keep on Rolling" to "Hot Lesbian Sex". I watched as within minutes this file got 50 downloads. I was astounded.
Then the Tom got an idea.
An awful idea.
The Tom got a wonderful awful idea.
What if, perhaps, I was to change some of these names to sick pornography titles? I wonder if I'd get any bites?
And this is where the fun begins.
The first title I put up was "Naked boys dancing and eating cake." I sat in anticipation, waiting for my first download. Success, the first download came. Then the second. Then the third. This baby was steamrolling down the information super highway like a trucker with a hardon that has 2 miles left to the next truck stop. Before I knew it, I was getting twenty downloads. Then thirty. Then fifty. Can you imagine that in the end, rather than getting dancing boys naked and indulging themselves with sweets and frolicking in a dewy meadow, one-hundred thirty two people got a disappointing video of Led Zeppelin performing "Dazed and Confused" in front of a live audience? At this point, I had no choice but to continue.
The second title I put up was "My Ex-Girlfriend mowing the lawn naked." I thought that this was too far out to get any downloads. Alas, I was wrong. It got a download. Then two. Then thirty. In the end, seventy-eight sweaty, drooling fudges wanted to see my ex girlfriend mow the lawn stark naked. She's not even that hot. Rather then get their lawn-mowing beauty, they got the song "Ozone baby."
For the third title, I decided to transform "White Wedding" into the more intriguing "Elephant cock horse." I wish I could say I was kidding when this thing was downloaded one hundred eighty seven times. I guess there is something about horses and elephants showing their cocks that bring out the best in people. I nearly died of laughter at this point. "How can nearly two hundred people want to see naked animals? They're ALWAYS naked!" For sanctity's sake, we're going to leave this as a mystery. I hope I turned some people on to Billy Idol, hopefully distracting them long enough to forget that masturbating to horse and elephant genitalia are not really something their mothers would be proud of.
I couldn't stop myself from doing another. "Grandma Bingo Sex." Short and sweet. I couldn't stop myself from amusing.........myself..... "Grandma Bingo Sex." Surely not a common scenario, and surely not a scenario that would arouse many a twisted psyche. Apparently I know nothing about the human psyche. One hundred twenty two. ONE HUNDRED TWENTY TWO PEOPLE would like to see grandma getting bent over the bingo table, game card in hand, getting donkey punched by a 90 year old addle brained porn star. I rubbed my eyes just to double check. My eyes had to be lying to my brain. My penis had shriveled to the size of a 2 day old Wendys chicken nugget.
They asked for Grandma.
They got Joan Jett.
At this point I had to start taking puffs of my albuteral inhaler to keep from suffocating myself with laughter. "Girl on girl toe insertion (LEGAL)" was my next proud creation. Everyone likes 38 Special, so everyone won't feel like such dumb-asses after downloading this footy piece of crap. Never underestimate the inertia traveling behind a toe inserting itself into a rectum, friends. It's like a fudging semi hurling down Interstate 40 in the noonday sun. One hundred twelve people wanted to jerk to this. God have mercy on us.
At this point, for some odd reason, the user name "Enraged Baboon" popped into my head. "Enraged Baboon fudging a nipple factory." No way in hell would this get many downloads. Who could possibly type in any or all of those keywords? I guess people like seeing sweaty red-ass baboons, nostrils flaring, banging their chests like Marky Mark in the movie "Fear", having sex WITH each other in a factory that produces baby-bottle nipples. Imagine what those children would look like. One hundred seventy two people typed those magic words into Limewire, and got a hot steaming pile of monkey love. Well, it was Pink Floyd, but a man can dream, cant he?
This could all seem very disturbing. My final experiment, however, made me dizzy as my precious sack retreated into my pelvis. ...THREE PEOPLE...three disgusting, drooling, perverted, fudged up people, wielding a box of Puffs Plus and a tube of Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, bright eyed and bushy tailed, wanted to see "An emu taking a vicious dump." How does one take a VICIOUS dump and how does an EMU take one, for that matter?
Ladies and gentlemen: this is why I have lost every last ounce of faith in humanity.
If I may quote Method:
"You're going to make a lot of sick people very unhappy."
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 26th 2015, 8:38 am

HEY OTTHUNDERDOME MODS: YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I HOPE YOU DIE AND GET STABBED IN THE FUCKING BALLS AND YOUR BALLS FUCKING LEAK OUT AND YOU'RE SO SHOCKED AT THIS YOU FUCKING SLIP IN YOUR OWN BALLSACK JUICE AND LAND HEADFIRST ON THE DIRTYASS FLOOR AND YOU FUCKING GET A GIGANTIC HEADWOUND AND YOUR BRAINS FUCKING LEAK OUT BUT NOT THAT MUCH BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE MANY BRAINS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT LOSER PIECE OF SHIT LOSER SON OF A BITCH IDIOT FUCKING AIDS CUMBUBBLE MANWHORE ANAL SEX LOVING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD BECAUSE YOUR MOM DID THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF CRACK WHEN SHE WAS PREGNENT WITH YOUR RETARDED ASS AND THERE WAS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU'RE RELATED TO HITLER AND YOU FUCKING PROBABLY LOVE HIM TOO, YOU PROBABLY JACK OFF TO HIS PICTURE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT WHILE SITTING ON YOUR SWEATY, FAT UGLY ASS AND THE PICTURE IS FUCKING STICKY AS HELL AND YOU'VE GOT A BUNCH OF SWASTIKAS ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING ROOM BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING NAZI PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND SHIT THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I'M JUST GOING TO LAUGH AT YOUR FAT, STUPID, UGLY, RETARDED, IDIOTIC, WORTHLESS, MANWHORE COCK-LOVING ASS! BUT IF YOU DON'T REPLY, I FUCKING WIN, BECAUSE I'VE SMACKED YOU DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE DIE MOTHERFUCKER.

slright, i am sick of this shit. i'm posting this rant because these "mods" are taking our shitposting. every fucking otthunderdome thread has at least 3 circlejerks by the moderators. click on any one of their profiles, and you will see that they each have 50+ video games. yea, that's right. these moderators are worse than us politicians. especially ammy [1] [2] [3] [+13][1] [2] [+12][3] . he comments on every thread and gets at least 3+ video games on every comment. this guy even has 100+ video games! what the fuck? why are you commenting on this shit, you have enough games. i thought you were "safeguarding" our shitposting, not taking it away from us. upvote this for visibility and comment on this to show your support agains these mod[e]r[a]tors. also, i will upvote every reply to this comment so we can inflate the karma economy. viva la revolucion thunderdomers!!
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty March 26th 2015, 10:53 am

Don't leave out the salt of reddit's resident biology nerd and power user

Here's the thing. You said a "jackdaw is a crow."
Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.
As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls jackdaws crows. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
If you're saying "crow family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Corvidae, which includes things from nutcrackers to blue jays to ravens.
So your reasoning for calling a jackdaw a crow is because random people "call the black ones crows?" Let's get grackles and blackbirds in there, then, too.
Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A jackdaw is a jackdaw and a member of the crow family. But that's not what you said. You said a jackdaw is a crow, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the crow family crows, which means you'd call blue jays, ravens, and other birds crows, too. Which you said you don't.
It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 3rd 2015, 8:39 pm

you MOTHER FUCKERS

SEE I FUCKING KNEW ZUN GOING TO THE WEST WAS A BAD BAD IDEA HE GOT HIS FUCKING MIND POLLUTED BY A BUNCH OF LE FLAN FTW SHITHEADS WHO THINK CIRNO BAKA SO 9 AND FUCKING SAKUYA PADS LE HUNGRY YOUYUKO HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE END OF DAYS ITS ALL OVER MY GLORIOUS FRIENDS ITS BEEN ALMOST 20 YEARS OF PURE JOY BUT ITS ALL OVER HOLY FUCK YOU FAGGOTCON FOR ACTUALLY REELING HIM IN SOON WERE GONNA BE GETTING FUCKING IDIOTS ON FACEBOOK PLASTERING SHIT ALL OVER THEIR WALLS THE SERIES IS GONNA GO STRAIGHT TO FUCKING HELL SOON THERE'LL BE A LISCENCED ANIME WHERE ALL THE GIRLS GET TOGETHER IN SWIMSUITS AND TOUCH EACH OTHERS FUNNY PARTS AND ALL THE GAME ART WILL BE DONE BY THAT ALPHES FAGGOT AND THE FUCKING MUSIC WILL ALL BE ELECTRO SHIT (VOCALS PROVIDED BY IOSYS) AND LUNATIC MODE WILL JUST BE NORMAL MODE AND THERE'LL BE OFFICIAL TRANSLATIONS AND CONSOLE PORTS AND FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 4th 2015, 6:39 pm

OK so OP is probably going to be very confused when he gets here so here's a comprehensive recap of the last week:

PART I - 2014: A BUTTHURT ODYSSEY

Over the course of the summer, while you were toiling away in the dentist's office, Spinnythings was getting a makeover, going from an objectifying womanizer to an equality-loving feminist. His makeover had no end in sight though, and by this time he's become a white-armored fedora-donning neckbeard weeaboo faget, morally powered by all of his chivalristic strength.

Almost immediately after you had logged off of OTTHUNDERDOME last week Spinny went full retard and sent me a ton of dumb shit on Skype, telling me that I pretende to know everything when infact I dont know a goddamn thing and that I should kill myself. I thought long and hard about this before sending him a brief 'k' and alt-tabbing back to my hardcore gay porn. I received another flurry of white-hot butthurt, Spinny drawing out the facts about how he "hates ottd" and hates me, FD, and a variety of others. I patiently sat through his tantrum before giving him another "k" and going back to masturbating my dick to the point of rawness. I received yet another storm of incomprehensible butthurt and began writing up a simple sentence, "just remove me and fuck off if you are going to act like this m8", but he read my mind and did just that.

I was somewhat confused by this turn of events as it happened so fast and all at once, but my dick was still hard, so I finished off, cleaned up and let Oaky know what's what. Over the next few hours we learned a few things: ammy taught me to respect women then is tellign me now to stop, ammy keeps ridiculing me for my opinions in general, and that Spinny will "take everything seriously unless its obviously not". Still, this was not enough, so Oaky built up the courage to leap face first into the eye of the tiger and message Spinny personally. Spinny's damage control hamster was in full spin, explaining how he was upset that nobody had replied to a post he made on Bitching and Moaning General that read simply, "i feel like shit". Spinny then blocked Oaky for a short period before adding him back and ending it on that note. He later posted on his Tumbler that he "fuckign hates ottd" and that it "goes against everything he stands for".

The next day, Spinny had built up the giant balls to wordlessly come back to the Thunderdome. When confronted by Oaky, he explained he was going to "not post as much" and that he would "log off" if someone said something he "didn't like", and that he was only coming on because he had "nothing to do at school". Apart from being called out numerous times by Oaky, Spinny didn't get much of a chewing-out; instead, nearly all of his posts were completely ignored.

Later that night, Amsk8r relaxing in sleepy Vancouver, a Skype group was made after Admin Day (more on that later). Much meta-discussion took place on Spinnythings. Eventually someone called him out and he was readily gang-banged by FD, Oaky, Diseased and several others. He began writing a giant novel of butthurt on the chat but was kickbanned mid sentence by Ammy to demonstrate kicking and banning in chats by moderators. Shortly thereafter he committed account suicide and nothing has been heard from him since.

PART II - THE CIRCLEJERK ACCORD

Spinny's turned into a huge faggot - a giant white knight beta faggot in particular. But him being for all intents and purposes purged from the forum had consequences on our activity - the Skype group created during admin day was preposed to become another Eternal Chat by Ammy himself. But, Oaky thought this idea was dumb as fuck - so he did the democratic thing and created a poll. After several days it was decided that Thunderdome would remain OTTHUNDERDOME.COM for another century.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 21st 2015, 9:30 pm

REV UP THOS WIENERS COS UR SURE HUNGRY FOR ONE BUTTSORE SADWITCH FIRST PLACE IN ASP BERGERRS FIRST PLCEA IN FAGGOTRY FIRST PLACE IN GETING OWND BY ME LAST PLACE IN POENIDS SIZE CAN U B ANNY MORE ANAL HURT RIGT NOW CONFRATULASIONS U AR THE NEW WORLD BUTTHURPED CHAMPION O WUT WUZ DAT SROY I CULDNT HAER U OVR DA SOUN OF HOWE BUTTMAD U R I HERD U TARK MOAR DIKS DAN AL OB GRAY ORKS BITCHES COMBONE WURDS CAN NOT EVEN DESCRIB THE PAIN DAT U FEEL IN UR BUTT RITE NOW I WILL RUB ND MAKE BEDDER 4 Y SO I DONT HAV 2 HEAR U CRIE NO MOR WHY SO HURTMAD CANT HANDEL THE BUTTFRUSTRETIONS PROBBALY CUZ UR A FAG GB2NERDHOMOFAG CUNTRY U R AS IS IN NEED OF DIKS LOL CRY TEERS OF POOPER PIAN FAT EMO STATUS (U): BUTTAUTISM GOD DAMN SON HOW IS IT EVEN PSSIBLE TO BE THAT BOOTYBOTHERED GO SIT ON UR THRONE OF DIKS U KING OF FAGS UR SUHC A HOMOPENIS UR TEARZ TSTE LIKE AUTISM UR 1INCH DIK LIKE GETTING SWALLOWED BY MANBUTTS UR SO AUTISTANGERED IT MAEKS MY TITYS LAUGH GO SNIFF A FLOPPY DIK I WIP UR TEARS OF MY DIK N FEED UR ASS W/OWND SEED UR SUCH A LOOSER UR WIFE IS PAPER BAG I USED HER 2 CLEAN UR BUT CRIES LMDOIVE (LAF MY DIK OFF INTO UR EAR) U SO ASSPISSED RITE NOW UR BLODDY POO STEAM W/RAGE U HAV 1 WEEK 2 LIVE CUZ U DYING OFF STAGE 12 OWN HOW DOS IT FEL 2B AUTISM Y DONT U GB2GAYVILLE UR DAD IS WAIT BUTTDEVISTATED WELL UR JUST BEIN A KAWAII HATOR TO DA MAX DESU SO LIEK SNAP CRACKLE DESU U BE SERVED A PLATE OF KAWAII NEKO CHAN KUN KAWAII DESU POWER OH MAN WHAT A HIPSTER FAGGOAT NEWSFLASH KID U R MAD BUT HWO WOULDNT BE AFTR BING SHITRSHOKD & ASSBLASTED YOUR SO ASBROKEN UR KIDZ 20 YERS L8ER BORN WIT CBD (CRONIK BUTOWND DISESE) O W8 UR NOT GON HAV KIDZ CUZ YOUR LOVE WEEINERS SO MUCH U FAGANGERY VIRGIN LMBO U JUST GOT SUPER MADE Y IS IT SO EZ 2 OWN U ITS LIKE U ODNT EVEN TRI IT MAKES ME LAFF HOW BUTTPAIN U R I BET U DROVE UR COCKWAGON HEER DID U STOP BY DA BUTTHURT KING DRIVETHRU N GET URSELF A WHOPUR W/ MAD FRIES I PUKE MY ENTIR GUT OUT @YOU CUZ UR THAT GROSS IM LIKE ICE CUBE AND UR LIKE VANILLA ICE IM SO FLY U SHULD DIE GO KILL URSELF CUZ U GAY LIKE DEM GAY KIDS STFU AND MIND UR OWN BUSINESS BEFORE I WABIYF (WRECK A BITCH IN YO FACE) IF U DIDNT TAKE SO MUCH DICK IN YO ASS U WULDNT BE SO BUTTHURT BUT YOU IS I GOT A MILLION SEXED AND U GOT NONE AND BY 2 GIRLS FAG WHAT U GON DO U MADE U JELLY U SUICIDE WOW SON U BUT ANGERY I HAV NEER SEEN SUM1 SO POOPER PEEVED U NEED TO TAK CHILPIL AND STOP RAPING YOUR OWNASS WIT UR HUSBAND YOU ARE THE GAYEST FGT IN FGTOPIA NO U R THE MAYOR LOL U TROLED SO FUKIN HARD U WAN SUM ICE FOR THAT ASSBURN U CRY TEARS OF BLUD AND CUM UR MOMS PENIS OUT YOUR ANGRY BUTTHOLE GB2PUSSYBABY LAND WHERE U GIT OWN3D BY DICK SOMEBODY IS ANALLY ANGUISHED ITS LIK UR SEEDING WIT RAEG IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO SPHINCTER SORE B4 ALBUS GORE CALLED HE SASID HE WANTED TO A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT UR BUTTSTEAM CAUSING GLOWBALL WARMING AMORLSNUN (ALL MY DIKS R LAFFING SEMON N2 UR NOSTRILS) UR GAY BOYFRIENDS (U HAV LIKE 23,5) USE CHAPSTICK AS LIKE BCUZ U WANT TO CURE UR ANALCHAFE BUTT IT JUST GIVES YOU A RAGE ENEMA YOU'RE MOM WAS A MAN'S ANUS WWROFL I WUD RITE MORE ABOUT 0WNING U BUT I DONUT SPEAK AUTISM U CAN (NOT) BE ANY LES HRUT I RWECKT YURE AS SO HARD I TRGGIRD THIRD IMPACT IN YO'URE FUCKEN ASS ROFL YOUR SO ASSANNGST YOUR'E TAERS ARE TRUNING IN2 TANG Y R U SO MAD? IT TI BECAUZMI TROL U OUT OF THIS WORLD OR IS IT BECAZ U R MAJOR ATUISIM? Y IS IT SO EZ 23 OWN U? AR U EVEN TRYING? VIRDICT: BUTTMANGLED UR SO ANALMAD N I DONT EVEN CARE DEAL W IT GAYLORD ENJOYN UR BUTTFRUSTRATION? U GOT 0WND ROFLMAO UR JUST A PATHETIC NERD COLONRAMPAGE'D YU'RE TEARS FEUL MY BUTOWNAGE GET UR MOM 2 LIK TEH TEARS OF UR BALLZ, ASSMASTER Y U R SO PAIND IN THE GLUTE LOL GB3 OWNDVILLE CUZ UR MOM CALD UR NAME LWUBHL (LAUGHING WHILE UR BUTT HURT LOL) IF UR THIS EZ 12 OWN UD MUST WORK IN THGE DALDO FACTRY BCUZ I MAED UR RECTALM GROW SO MAD DO U HAV GODS? THEN MAYBE U GOT STRADE BUTTPLUNDEREDU'RE TEARS TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE YOU BUTTELESS HOMO LMFAO THATS RITE BUTTOWNED *SO HARD* U'RES NIGER BUTTE FELL OFF AND GROWED GAY FLOWERS THAT CRY WATURFA;; OF HURT BETTER GET TISHUS NERD 4 BUTTETEARS AND U'RE DADS A SHIT FUCK HE'S BUTT IS 2 LOOSE 4 MY DICKS ROFL CUZ HE GAVE BIRTH TO FAT SMELY KID LIKE U YEP ITS TRUTH URE MOMS URE DAD HE FUCKS MEN HE'S A HOMO (LIKE U HAHA) NERD STATUS: BUTTBOMBED WYH SO INTERNET HURT IS TI BECOSE SOMEON DELEETED UR FAVORITE WEAB O VIDEO OR JUST BECAUSE U R AUTISMAL AS FUCK PROBABY BOTH NERD HOMO SYMTOMS OWNED AT GAEMS OWNDED AT INTERNET OWNED AT LIFE BUTTDOCTOR VERDICT: BUTTFREUASTRATED I SHLD SLAP U IN THE TITS YOR DAD CALLS U CC 4 CUMCAPTIN LAWL IN GRADESCHOL U WANTED TI V A BUTPLUMBER WHEN U GRW UP UR A REAL BITCH UR FACEBOK STATUS: SHITSLAMING FUKFACED DICKPIPEING ASPIE I CALED U A FUKIN NERD GO BLOG ABOUT IT FAGGIT OWNED AND BUTTANGERY GB2 SCREAMING AT KIDS CUZ U GOT OWNED FUCKIN LOSER ASS NOBODY FAGGOT YOUR ALSO A HOMO LMAO O4L (OWNED FOR LIFE) LIKE YOU'RE BUTT IS LITIRALLY MAD TRUTH HRUTS DOESNT IT LOSER GO RIGHT ABOUT IT IN UR MYSPACE FAG WHILE I FUCK YOUR'RE DAD I PUL MY DIK OUT OF UR AS AND IT DREPS CUM I WATC THE PUDDLE OF CUM MIX W/ THE TAERS THAT UR BLEDIN ON THE FLOUR I WALK AWAY AS UR AS BUT BLEEDS TEARS AND POO I STAND BEHIND MY CASTLE OF DBZ VHS TAPES AND I HAV A BONER BUTTOWNED 1 WORD: OWNT FAGGRO CRY MOR NUB SO U BUMBUSTED UR KIDZ GONNA B BRON EVN MOER AUTISTICAL TEN U R DATS IF U CULD EVRN GET LIAD (YOUR 2 BUSSY GETIN GAYED LMOA O4L NUB) DIZ OWN IZ 21 MUCJH 4U2 HNADLE MABY U SHLD TAK A GAYCATION BK2 TEH CITY OF FALLANTIS YOUR THE KING THERE LOL BTER BRIGN SUM TISSUS B4 U SINK UR HOMOTOWN WIHT YOURE TAERS N BOOTYSMOOTHIES ROLF I THOT OWNAGE DIZ HARD WS JOS A MYTH B4I MET U LOL ENJY YOURE AUTISTIC U PROBLY PLAY 2HOE ON EZ NERD POOPERPWNED

wow wat a fagot, lol wat a baby, ur a lil bich who cant even suck dick cuz ur too fat n short u little fagot hahaha ui hope ur mom died in a tragic accident you pallid walking aqbortion maybe you should try eating out of your own anus you shit nerd lololololol hahahaha dat feelio when no friends :'( dat feelio when my shitty posting can singlehandedly destroy websites :'(

As a lower-class woman with periods from hell, I'd really appreciate some kind of discount on tampons and pads. I feel like they're an almost (but not quite) necessary item for a lot of girls nowadays, in the same way soap is.

Can I add to this?
Contraceptives like the pill.
It would be really nice if these were discounted heavily.
It would also reduce the amount of unwanted/teen pregnancy.
Idk about elsewhere, but here it’s a $70 doctor visit just to get the prescription. And then a further $20 for the pill.
That’s $90 every 4 months (or more if youre lucky and your doc gives you multiple repeats) to stop me having a bazillion children.
Just saying, it’d be helpful! :3

I feel like I owe you guys an explanation for my absence.

Huge trigger warning for abuse and suicide mention under the cut.
Throughout the past few weeks I’ve been dealing with the repercussions of distancing myself from a very toxic and manipulative person.
I’m polyamorous and had previously been in an off-and-on relationship with this boy from mid January to late April. Several times Elliot would pronounce his love for me, only to come back a few days later, remarking that he wasn’t ready to move on from his ex. I was very patient and understanding throughout, and expressed to him that all I wanted was for him to be happy and that I would wait if that was what he needed. Therefore, it was a shock to learn that he essentially cheated on me with a close friend of mine by being abruptly sexual with him and making plans to date him in the future.
Elliot and I had been friends for approximately two years, and we had a couple of falling outs but nothing that lasted, so I felt as though I could trust him. It’s important to note that when we got together, it was also the first time that my long-term girlfriend agreed to allowing another person into our relationship dynamic; I didn’t expect it to last forever but I also didn’t anticipate that he would do the things that he did. I also have severe trust issues, something that he was aware of long before we began dating.
He asked me to be his boyfriend, and we got together on January 19th, but only a few days later he came to me and explained that he wasn’t comfortable being in a relationship, because he wasn’t yet over his ex and he felt that it was wrong to force himself to be with someone else when he wasn’t ready. I explained that it was okay, I didn’t mind and that he should do whatever was best for him; even then, we video chatted often on Skype, and we had a thing, more or less, though it was never official.
However, in April we got back together and things were going well. Elliot had been being very flirtatious with the friend that I mentioned above, but also claimed that he was uncomfortable with said friend’s sexual advances, and eventually stopped talking to them entirely, so I didn’t take it as seriously as I probably should have. He was complaining on a continuous basis about how ‘manipulative’ the friend was being toward him, and claimed that he was being pestered and harassed by them. Naively, I believed him and didn’t listen to the other side of the story.
The end of my relationship with this individual came as a surprise. One evening, while we were chatting on Skype, I brought up a past abuser of mine who had persistently misgendered me, stalked me, and told me to kill myself. Elliot proceeded to accuse me of lying, claiming that he knew the person and they weren’t like that, would never do something like that, so on and so forth. I was hurt and drove home the fact that I couldn’t believe he would say something like that to me, though not once did I say anything legitimately harmful.
Elliot, on the other hand, was very cruel and inconsiderate, saying a variety of things that reduced me to the point of having a panic attack. He patronizingly called me a ‘kid’ despite being my age, demanded proof of the happenings between my abuser and I, ordering me to shut up, and telling me that nobody cares. The next day when I signed onto Skype he had removed me from his contacts and, being that I was hurt by his actions, I didn’t bother trying to add him back. While I was disappointed in him, I assumed that would be the end of it.
Not long after, though, Elliot began to passive aggressively like some of my Facebook statuses, and I decided to call him out on it in a private message, requesting that he leave me alone. He refused to respond to these messages with a coherent sentence, instead sending a plethora of gifs, spamming my Facebook to the point that I had to resort to blocking him. I decided to call him in hopes that we could work it out maturely and put an end to the harassment, and he hung up on me, only to call back and play music when I (and eventually my mother) answered, the lyrics of which contained my trigger word.
My mum had to get involved, and attempted to reason with him, but when he persistently continued to play the song, she called the police and filed a report against him. After an hour or more of deliberating and getting the facts straight, the police officer contacted Elliot’s local police station, and they gave him a warning not to contact me anymore. He agreed to this and stuck to his word for all of one week, before he again reached out and purposely triggered me.
I took screencaps of the second incident, in which I entered a game of Cards Against Humanity in order to play with a friend. Elliot proceeded to greet me and bring up things from that night; I retaliated, and he called me by my trigger word multiple times, causing me to experience an intense manic breakdown. During this breakdown I swallowed a bottle of miscellaneous pills with the intention of taking my own life in order to escape from the repeated harassment.
The close friend that I had attempted to play the game with threatened to call the police, and eventually upon calming down I caved in and told my parents what I had done. They contacted the police, filed a separate report with a different officer, and were advised to bring me to the hospital. My mum complied and I spent several hours in a hospital room, swallowing charcoal and waiting for the toxicity levels in my blood to go down enough for me to be safely sent home.
The officer my mum spoke to spent days attempting to reach him on his cell phone, and once he picked up he attempted to lie to law enforcement, initially pretending to be someone else with no relation. Eventually he dropped the facade, instead claiming that I had ‘made multiple accounts to contact him’ and that he was the victim in all of this. His claims were completely false, and I have photos from the hospital as well as the medical records to prove it.
Now that the ordeal is over and he’s agreed that his actions were immature and he’ll leave me alone, I finally feel safe enough to speak out against him and his abusive behavior. I will not be silenced by an obnoxious, dishonest bully who thinks it’s acceptable to purposely trigger somebody else as though my life is a game; it isn’t. I deserve to live and to be happy, and I won’t let your baggage weigh me down.
Contact info:
Superdoq @ dA
Pug-bites @ dA
Popufurr @ dumblr
Mini-Tyleroakley @ dumblr
Please be wary of this individual, as he’s very manipulative and knows exactly how to portray himself as an innocent. He will play off of your weakness and has a history of gaslighting, stalking, and harassment.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 21st 2015, 9:32 pm

Anonymous 06/11/14(Wed)03:56:55 No.247699981 ?>>247700292 >>247700418 >>247700787 >>247701257
>>247699412
>Don't play the games
FUCK OFF
>God damn, EA ruined C&C
>HURR DON'T PLAY
>Fuck, DMC is dead
>HURRRR JUST DON'T PLAY
>I wish there were more good tactical shooters like SWAT4 instead of modern shit
>HUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR DON PLAY
BY THIS LOGIC NO ONE HAS ANY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING WHEN HIS FAVORITE GAME IS DEAD
I WANT IMPROVED MELEE WITH NEW ROOSTER
IS THAT SO HARD TO MAKE? WHY DOES NINTENDO HAVE TO SHIT ON US

I’ve already gotten into a physical altercation with a man I caught beating his dog. He was walking past the dog park I’m a member of, and his dog was bouncing at the fence trying to say hi (non-aggressive, and totally friendly), and he lost it. Yanked the pinch so hard the dog came flying back, yelping, started beating it and kicking it, and I sort of just went blank?

Apparently, what I DONT remember is telling two dog park patrons to call the police, another to back me up, and another to watch my dog.

And I ran down the hill and physically grabbed the leash out of the man’s hand and got in his face, screaming at him that we were all watching him and if he laid a hand on that dog again, I was going to flatten him—and that my friend up on the hill had already called the police.

Them I took the dog inside the leash free. The guy was furious and apparently looked like he was gonna hit me and I apparently started screaming again, saying that if he touched me I’d have his ass arrested for assault and battery.

And then the cops showed up all woopwoop and the dude booked it. I guess he didn’t care about the dog enough to stay and argue the case.

Poor baby was bleeding and all bruised and scabbed over, so it wasn’t the first time he’d hit her. We couldn’t press charges cause we didn’t know the owner and there was no tag, but she got taken to the animal shelter.
I sat and had the shakes so bad that it was nearly an hour before I felt okay enough to drive home.

The story has a happy ending, though. One of the women who’d been watching this happen went to the animal shelter and, as soon as the dog was able to be adopted, she took her home.

They’ve since moved away, but every now and again, E, her owner, posts photos on her fb page, and it’s a really good feeling.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by alyaza April 21st 2015, 9:48 pm

nobody
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 26th 2015, 11:46 am

I was asked, privately to delete mine, or consider it, and the drama (and insults) were getting out of control, so I just said "to hell with it" and removed mine. A lot of what I said was really no one's business anyway, I was merely defending myself.

There were posts full of bullying and hate, taking pot shots, and delivering low blows, including stating that I am a lesser human being than they, and that my disabilities are an excuse not to live a normal life when they know nothing of me. They removed theirs so as not to get in trouble with the mods, as their earlier hateful posts were reported.

No, I will not remove this post; I will also not be back to this thread and will put (and keep) a certain person here on ignore. If I don't I'm liable to end up leaving the forum permanently. This forum should be the last place where someone judges another. You have people admitting to beastiality in one thread, and not one person batted an eye at that, but yet people jump all over anyone who doesn't function as they do, in this one.

Sorry, but the reason I can't function in life, is due to bullies. I don't enjoy being mentally crippled by PTSD in relation to abuse and bullying, one instance of which left me hospitalized between the ages of 10 - 11. Not sure how that is an excuse not to "be normal", but whatever. If I could get rid of every single mental, emotional, and physical issue I have, to be able to function normally...I would. In a heartbeat. But it doesn't work that way and people need to realize that.

Tl;dr: Unless someone is a danger to themselves or others; unless someone is so ingrained in fantasy they cannot cope in the real world, they should be accepted for who/how they are and left to themselves, not told they are a disgusting problem, less of a human being, and should seek psychiatric help. That is just wrong.

We likely lost a member because of the hate that was spewed so early on in it and without reason.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 26th 2015, 11:51 am

Lick my fucking gooch. You aren't aloud to post shit here
absolute gold
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 26th 2015, 11:55 am

I’ve already gotten into a physical altercation with a man I caught beating his dog. He was walking past the dog park I’m a member of, and his dog was bouncing at the fence trying to say hi (non-aggressive, and totally friendly), and he lost it. Yanked the pinch so hard the dog came flying back, yelping, started beating it and kicking it, and I sort of just went blank?
jesus christ that first paragraph alone is hilarious
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 29th 2015, 9:04 pm

IM ON A FUKING PLANE WITH A SHITTY CRYING BABY NE
XT TO ME FUCK

I TOLD THEIR SHITTY PARENT TO SHUT THIE RKID THE FUCK UP AND THEY GOT MAD AT ME LIKE ITS MY FAULT THEIR KID IS A FUCKING BRAT AND THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO BRING THE LITTLE MONSTER ON A PLANE

NO JUSTICE

GOD I WOULD SMACK THIS FUCKING KID SO HARD IF I WASNT 500 MILES INTO THE SKY

GET BRAIN DAMAGE YOU FUCK

FFFFFFFFFFFF WAH WAH SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL FUCKING END YOU

THOSE WAILS ARE PROGRAMMED INTO HUMANS TO IMMEDIATELY MAKE US FURIOUS FUCKING FAGGOT WHORE SHITS FUCK YOUR ASS BITCH

MOHERFUCK

KILL YOURSELF

I WILL BREAK THIS WINDOW AND THROW YOUR KID OUT YOU SHITTY PARENTS I HOPE SOMEONE BREAKS INTO YOUR HOUSE AND EATS ALL THE FOOD IN YOUR FRIEGE YOU FAT FUCK

GET FUCKED

GET SHAT ON

I WILL KILL YOU SO HARD YOU WILL DIE TO DEATH

HOLY FUCK

STARTS SCREAMING TOO

I WILL DESTROY YOU
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 29th 2015, 9:11 pm

ottd is just a big bowl of hate and you hurt people so much when you do it you hurt them.

and its just not fair to them. You know what im saying because U no. u know it is the pain that bleed from the wond and when you get the drop and drip of splash its the pain all splatter in on the ground and you just dont know what to do because its so sad that it happen and its just the pain u bring.

Its all over for me im tired of spreading the hate i want peace in the world not hate. U no this to be true..... i know my lord is in my heart when i say im done with the thunderdome of hatred...... and life..

just try to stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by salty April 29th 2015, 9:33 pm

roomo wrote:
apila appaloosa wrote:
ottd is just a big bowl of hate and you hurt people so much when you do it you hurt them.

and its just not fair to them. You know what im saying because U no. u know it is the pain that bleed from the wond and when you get the drop and drip of splash its the pain all splatter in on the ground and you just dont know what to do because its so sad that it happen and its just the pain u bring.

Its all over for me im tired of spreading the hate i want peace in the world not hate. U no this to be true..... i know my lord is in my heart when i say im done with the thunderdome of hatred...... and life..

just try to stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats dat from
i wrote it
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 29th 2015, 9:37 pm

ya that thing is vintage

2013 days of OTTD
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 30th 2015, 4:34 am

YOU STUPID FAGGOT PIECE OF FUCK OFF SHIT, I LIKE SOME SHIT O NTHAT WEBSITE ABD IT KEEPS ME FROM FUCKING DYING OF BORDEOM WHEN THIS SITE DIES AND NOT EVERY GOD DAMNED THING ON THAT SITE IS THE GARBAGE OYU MAKE IT OUT TO BE, FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR SHIT FAGGOT
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 30th 2015, 4:35 am

apila appaloosa wrote:
HEY OTTHUNDERDOME MODS: YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I HOPE YOU DIE AND GET STABBED IN THE FUCKING BALLS AND YOUR BALLS FUCKING LEAK OUT AND YOU'RE SO SHOCKED AT THIS YOU FUCKING SLIP IN YOUR OWN BALLSACK JUICE AND LAND HEADFIRST ON THE DIRTYASS FLOOR AND YOU FUCKING GET A GIGANTIC HEADWOUND AND YOUR BRAINS FUCKING LEAK OUT BUT NOT THAT MUCH BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE MANY BRAINS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT LOSER PIECE OF SHIT LOSER SON OF A BITCH IDIOT FUCKING AIDS CUMBUBBLE MANWHORE ANAL SEX LOVING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD BECAUSE YOUR MOM DID THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF CRACK WHEN SHE WAS PREGNENT WITH YOUR RETARDED ASS AND THERE WAS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU'RE RELATED TO HITLER AND YOU FUCKING PROBABLY LOVE HIM TOO, YOU PROBABLY JACK OFF TO HIS PICTURE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT WHILE SITTING ON YOUR SWEATY, FAT UGLY ASS AND THE PICTURE IS FUCKING STICKY AS HELL AND YOU'VE GOT A BUNCH OF SWASTIKAS ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING ROOM BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING NAZI PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND SHIT THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I'M JUST GOING TO LAUGH AT YOUR FAT, STUPID, UGLY, RETARDED, IDIOTIC, WORTHLESS, MANWHORE COCK-LOVING ASS! BUT IF YOU DON'T REPLY, I FUCKING WIN, BECAUSE I'VE SMACKED YOU DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE DIE MOTHERFUCKER.
whats this from
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 30th 2015, 3:08 pm

pretty sure that one is amsk8r editing another copypasta

today i walked past the apple store at the local mall and saw some plebs buying apple shit when i decided i would take action. i walked in and slammed my original IBM thinkpad on the counter as the inferior materials of the apple store crumbled beneath my mighty plastic. everyone stared, trousers exploded as every man in the room got an erection and every woman in the store ripped off their clothes. as this happened, every alluminum apple computer started melting from the inferior cooling and are left as puddles of liquid metal while every customer at the store whipped out their iphones and jumped for joy as ubuntu phone OS replaces each one. i left the store, proud of my work as the savior
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 30th 2015, 3:12 pm

As an atheist myself, this needs to be set straight.
This definition was created simply so atheists could be indoctrinated into being atheist without any reasoning to support it.

If someone asked me, "Do you believe in fairies" I woukd immediately say "no," not because I have proof that there are not fairies, but because the lack of evidence itself provides a strong basis in order to reject.

Plus, I can also provide more reasoning, for example, I would ask you to define a "fairy." If you give me a definition from a book, like Peter Pan, I might as well just smack you upside the head.

"Disbelieving" simply means you do not believe. However, providing any reasoning at all to disbelieve a claim is rejecting it. To "reject" is defined as "to refuse to accept, submit to, believe, or make use of." To "reject" does not mean "to be shut off to any evidence for God and to deny it under all circumstances." Atheists simply refuse to believe due to lack of evidence and other reasons, and because of this, they find it more probable that there is not a god rather than there being one.

"Rejecting" the belief in gods does not mean you will not believe it if it was proven. It means with current evidence, you find it more likely that there is no God.

If my friend said he's been to Paris, I don't respond, "I have no proof of this so I lack a belief in your statement." No, he's my friend, plus, I have been to Paris as well, so I have no reason to believe he's a liar, so I belive it due to the evidence we have, of him being an honest guy.

However, if he said he lived on the moon for three years, I would not say "I lack a belief in your statement." No, I don't believe it and have reasoning to why.

Saying you don't reject theism with current evidence is simply saying that you have absolutely no reasoning behind your atheism, thus, being indoctrinated. Providing any sort of reasoning is rejecting.

Here's a video by a fellow atheist on this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMHQSNCex2Q

You can still find it more probable that there is no god but accept the possibility. You believe there's no god. Belief is not "knowing."
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 30th 2015, 3:25 pm

i'm a faggot
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza May 1st 2015, 4:47 pm

Oh dear god is that what this is all about OK lol let me explain

so one of the mods on robloxandponies@tumblr or however you're supposed to type it thought it would be funny to make an article on several roblox wikis talking about how "inappropriate for children!!!!" and "OMG THEY SAID THEY WANTED EDD GOULD TO DIE Sad" which happened exactly once so basically DiscordedFlaky did zero research and when I told him about it he was like "no u!!!!" so I went one rung up to RTCity who is a master at making it hard to contact him and I eventually did find OTRepository and since it was his spinoff I decided to spam it until I got his attention. That didn't work because spam gets deleted and the spinoff was dead anyways so after I went to the "new!!!!" spinoff and failed to get his attention mostly because he was offline still dealing with the spam on the other forum so yeah it was a failed attempt at telling him that his blog sucked ass and so did his little minion but

yeah that's the whole story
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next