So the japs got Super Smash Bros, streamed it on twitch, and unlocked everyone

+3
alyaza
him
salty
7 posters

Go down

So the japs got Super Smash Bros, streamed it on twitch, and unlocked everyone Empty So the japs got Super Smash Bros, streamed it on twitch, and unlocked everyone

Post by Guest September 11th 2014, 2:20 pm

So the japs got Super Smash Bros, streamed it on twitch, and unlocked everyone BvccdUPCMAAX9j5
The leaks were true !

Also Dark Pit is literally Pit with a different final smash, Ganondorf is still a Captain Falcon Clone, and Dr Mario has Mario's Tornado Spin Thing as his down smash.

Personally I'm kind of "meh" towards the roster, I dunno i just expected to much i guess

what do you guys think ?

Last edited by CHINKERATOR on October 2nd 2014, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

So the japs got Super Smash Bros, streamed it on twitch, and unlocked everyone Empty Re: So the japs got Super Smash Bros, streamed it on twitch, and unlocked everyone

Post by salty September 11th 2014, 2:58 pm

JIGGLYPUFFFFFFFF
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

So the japs got Super Smash Bros, streamed it on twitch, and unlocked everyone Empty Re: So the japs got Super Smash Bros, streamed it on twitch, and unlocked everyone

Post by salty September 11th 2014, 2:59 pm

the fuck why did they get rid of bowser and replace it with some stuffed animal knock off
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by him September 11th 2014, 3:05 pm

oaky wrote:JIGGLYPUFFFFFFFF
jigglyjigglyjigglyjigglyjigglyjigglyjigglyjigglypuff
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza September 11th 2014, 3:20 pm

this looks almost exactly like SSBB's roster

gee i sure do wonder
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 11th 2014, 3:44 pm

oaky wrote:the fuck why did they get rid of bowser and replace it with some stuffed animal knock off

Bowsers in the cursor is just covering him up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2014, 6:44 pm

The game came out today and shit is ballin as fuck.

I've been locked in my room for 5 hours with no food and no water, and somehow i've managed to unlock everybody. Pac Man and Shulk are really fun to play as and Duck Hunt is a fucking beast. Smash Run is really fun, it's basically just city trial from kirby air ride but in smash. I am really pissed you have to unlock custom moves though, that just doesn't seem right.

by the way, tipsy give me your friend code so i can fight you with the king of edgy losers himself, dark pit.

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 3rd 2014, 6:49 pm

my teacher considered taking today off to play ssb
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk October 3rd 2014, 10:03 pm

They still have ness, I'm happy.

Dusk
Tutti Frutti Conspiracy

volume of testosterone : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 3rd 2014, 10:07 pm

my brother got it and they were right about the whole palutena pole dancing thing
it was hilarious
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 4th 2014, 5:29 am

samoyed wrote:my brother got it and they were right about the whole palutena pole dancing thing
it was hilarious
what???
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2014, 8:35 am

muffin man wrote:
samoyed wrote:my brother got it and they were right about the whole palutena pole dancing thing
it was hilarious
what???

Palutena (Green Haired Bitch from kid icarus) has a taunt where she pole dances. Not surprising considering she's Sakurai's waifu and has 56 custom moves (nobody else has that many).

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 4th 2014, 8:53 am

ahahahahahah what the fuck
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2014, 1:14 pm

muffin man wrote:ahahahahahah what the fuck

the worst part is she isn't even a main character in the game she's from and the closest she ever got to doing any fighting is one boss fight

but being the lead developers waifu trumps all logical reasoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk October 8th 2014, 4:21 pm

Played the game from a friend , zero suit samus is also ok.

Last edited by Snowden on October 8th 2014, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dusk
Tutti Frutti Conspiracy

volume of testosterone : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 8th 2014, 8:58 pm

nerfed meta knight makes me salty af
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 10th 2014, 12:24 pm

yup
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 10th 2014, 3:36 pm

did people bitch too much about him or what
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by appernitce October 11th 2014, 12:38 am

yes, because he was meta knight and killed everything. he was so broken he's the only character who's ever had its own tier. he's apparently midtier now, though. rip the SS meta knight.
appernitce
appernitce

volume of testosterone : 22684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 11th 2014, 4:04 am

To add insult to injury, they fucking buffed diddy kong, who was A+ on brawls tierlist

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 11th 2014, 4:50 am

haha nintendo loves fucking its fans over doesnt it
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down