i love you tomokokokokokok maeet y mee please

3 posters

Go down

i love you tomokokokokokok maeet y mee please Empty i love you tomokokokokokok maeet y mee please

Post by Total "Chad" July 23rd 2015, 2:13 am

<3
I would mercilessly cram my cock into her asshole when she's too distracted with some computer game to notice, immediately bringing a rag to her mouth so as to muffle any screams. Maintaining my firm grip I would lean her into the desk, pinning so she can do nothing but squirm against me. Even as she bites down on my cloth covered hand I revel in the dulled pain. The blood that is now trickling down her throat matches the blood running along her thigh. I keep thrusting violently and quickly, offering no chance for my helpless victim to settle into this situation. Eventually her flailing and squirming dies down as I pound balls deep inside, but her change in disposition has no effect on my methodical thrusting. Finally I would remove myself from this position, pulling her away from the desk and pushing her to the floor. Frantically rubbing my shit-stained cock I would cum all over the face of Tomoko.
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

i love you tomokokokokokok maeet y mee please Empty Re: i love you tomokokokokokok maeet y mee please

Post by lex luger July 23rd 2015, 10:37 pm

wat Diseased sneaks into Tomoko's house, his hardcore hacker fedora and black trenchcoat blending into her poorly illuminated room like MSG into miso soup. Directly behind her, he rips off his leather pants and prepares to make sweet love to Tomoko. However, Tomoko is alerted by this and immediately lunges into action, ripping off Diseased's 2 incher with her giant schnozz via the ancient art of jew-jitsu, then dispenses it into her Goldberg Relief Fund tip jar. The entire FBI team then does a rolling jump through Tomoko's bedroom window and tackles diseased, then makes him watch them all cuck him while singing the national anthem. A bald eagle's screech is heard in the distance. God bless the USA
lex luger
lex luger

volume of testosterone : 49158

Back to top Go down

i love you tomokokokokokok maeet y mee please Empty Re: i love you tomokokokokokok maeet y mee please

Post by toby July 23rd 2015, 10:55 pm

Dank Dick wrote:<3
I would mercilessly cram my cock into her asshole when she's too distracted with some computer game to notice, immediately bringing a rag to her mouth so as to muffle any screams. Maintaining my firm grip I would lean her into the desk, pinning so she can do nothing but squirm against me. Even as she bites down on my cloth covered hand I revel in the dulled pain. The blood that is now trickling down her throat matches the blood running along her thigh. I keep thrusting violently and quickly, offering no chance for my helpless victim to settle into this situation. Eventually her flailing and squirming dies down as I pound balls deep inside, but her change in disposition has no effect on my methodical thrusting. Finally I would remove myself from this position, pulling her away from the desk and pushing her to the floor. Frantically rubbing my shit-stained cock I would cum all over the face of Tomoko.
oh
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down