cya
toby
James
Magician
lex luger
alyaza
10 posters

Go down

daily reminder that mozilla is retarded and that you should stop using firefox Empty daily reminder that mozilla is retarded and that you should stop using firefox

Post by alyaza September 1st 2015, 5:33 am

THE "WE WILL FIRE YOU FOR DARING TO HAVE AN OPINION DIFFERENT FROM US BECAUSE LE 'HAET SPECHH' INCIDENT"
Mozilla CEO threatens to fire person responsible for anonymous hate speech on Reddit
An anonymous person complaining about "social justice bullies" at Mozilla will be fired if the person is discovered to be an employee, the company's CEO said today.
"If that's not actually hate speech, it's pretty damn close," Beard said of the Reddit comments. "We are not going to walk that line as Mozilla. So if and when we identify who this person is, if they are an employee, they will be fired. And regardless, either way, they are not welcome to continue to participate in the Mozilla project. It is not who we are."
https://archive.is/PC0Qd

The independent choice We've always designed Firefox to protect and respect your private information
Committed to you, your privacy and an open Web

the "SORRY BUT YOU AT ONE POINT IN YOUR LONG LIFE HAD THE WRONG OPINIONS GET FUCKED YOU CAN'T BE A PART OF MOZILLA ANYMORE" incident
https://archive.is/XdaiI

the "FEMINISTS GET BUTTHURT AT BEING LAMBASTED AND FIREFOX DECIDES TO TAKE SOMETHING DOWN WHEN IT'S NOT A VIOLATION OF THEIR CODE OF CONDUCT AND COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES" incident
https://archive.is/wgiZs
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/legal/acceptable-use/
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/

in hilarious irony this is what their guidelines actually say
Some Mozillians may identify with activities or organizations that do not support the same inclusion and diversity standards as Mozilla. When this is the case:
(a) support for exclusionary practices must not be carried into Mozilla activities.
(b) support for exclusionary practices in non-Mozilla activities should not be expressed in Mozilla spaces.

if you're going to use firefox use pale moon or some shit
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

daily reminder that mozilla is retarded and that you should stop using firefox Empty Re: daily reminder that mozilla is retarded and that you should stop using firefox

Post by lex luger September 1st 2015, 7:34 am

Who le fuck cares
lex luger
lex luger

volume of testosterone : 49158

Back to top Go down

daily reminder that mozilla is retarded and that you should stop using firefox Empty Re: daily reminder that mozilla is retarded and that you should stop using firefox

Post by Magician September 1st 2015, 10:16 am

It's not like they gain anything by my use of the browser.

Magician

volume of testosterone : 21426

Back to top Go down

Post by James September 1st 2015, 12:10 pm

Aw, but I just changed to Nightly
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

volume of testosterone : 10134

Back to top Go down

Post by toby September 1st 2015, 12:13 pm

daily reminder that mozilla gains nothing from me using their browser
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by James September 1st 2015, 12:14 pm

samoyed wrote:daily reminder that mozilla gains nothing from me using their browser
I use Nightly, so they gain a lot from that.
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by toby September 1st 2015, 12:18 pm

firefox is ok
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza September 1st 2015, 12:25 pm

firefox is shit and you using their browser supports their unamerican practices
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by James September 1st 2015, 12:41 pm

ezel hejsane wrote:firefox is shit and you using their browser supports their unamerican practices
You can't make me switch to Chrome
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza September 1st 2015, 12:45 pm

i recommended pale moon nerd

although if you want qual comodo (vanilla or ice dragon variety) is a good choice as well
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by James September 1st 2015, 2:06 pm

I just got Nightly.
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

Back to top Go down

Post by him September 1st 2015, 2:28 pm

i never used it
i used to use nightly but it started getting super fucking laggy for some reason and i didnt feel like fixing it so i reverted
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly September 1st 2015, 2:55 pm

chrome is tha best
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple September 1st 2015, 4:49 pm

firefox sucks
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 12th 2019, 10:15 am

wew lads sharon has my dick in a vice grip with her geriatric pussy donald trumps at it again
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down