this week in socjus autism: "im going to save for my daughter but not my son because muh wajegapp"

+3
salty
Ugly
alyaza
7 posters

Go down

this week in socjus autism: "im going to save for my daughter but not my son because muh wajegapp" Empty this week in socjus autism: "im going to save for my daughter but not my son because muh wajegapp"

Post by alyaza September 12th 2015, 3:52 pm

https://archive.is/E9E89

>SAVING FOR A DAUGHTER BUT NOT A SON: THIS FATHER IS STARTING A FUND TO COMBAT THE WAGE GAP

>As Paul Ford's twins grew, he couldn't stand the fact that his daughter would always lag behind his son financially.
>We push my daughter toward the toy trucks and my son can hug all the dolls he likes; nothing is "for boys" or "for girls." We want them to feel unconstrained by gender, free to pursue their interests.

We went to Target but could find only the Hello Kitty and Avengers varieties. At that moment, parents truly committed to erasing the boundaries between genders would have stomped out of the store and found a place that sells handmade, natural-fiber undergarments free of gender signifiers, but for God's sake we were already at Target. So since that trip my daughter has been covering her nethers with icons of a mouthless cat and my son obscures his with Thor. A small battle lost.

Sometimes my wife and I discuss what it would take to raise our children with true gender equality, the kind that progressive parents are supposed to achieve, the kind they talked about in the 1970s. I think it would require us to move to the moon.

But at the same time my son needs to know that "feminine" things are as important as masculine. Like, I don't know, knitting. We'll have failed as parents if our son rejects knitting as beneath his station. And yet if my son does not want to knit, we must not force him to.

We're 95 years out from the constitutional amendment that gave American women the vote...

Won't your son be jealous?
I don't know. Probably some days. Just because we're doing this for our daughter doesn't mean we're done with our son. There are going to be college funds. If he needs money, and we have it, we'll give it to him.
This isn't about favoring one child.

I think that if we do a decent job raising our children, they will know and understand why we did this, why we gave one child more money than the other.

I hope my daughter is not addicted to heroin. It would be an awful waste of this opportunity if it went up her arm. If my son needs money, I hope she'll share it.

She's paying an awfully high price for her gender, my wife—underemployed, underutilized.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

this week in socjus autism: "im going to save for my daughter but not my son because muh wajegapp" Empty Re: this week in socjus autism: "im going to save for my daughter but not my son because muh wajegapp"

Post by Guest September 12th 2015, 8:03 pm

Who gives a fuck at this point.
People are mental retards blinded by "Political Correctness" to the point they don't realize what they're doing is just as bad.

Back to top Go down

this week in socjus autism: "im going to save for my daughter but not my son because muh wajegapp" Empty Re: this week in socjus autism: "im going to save for my daughter but not my son because muh wajegapp"

Post by Ugly September 12th 2015, 9:59 pm

idc
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by salty September 13th 2015, 8:23 am

poor kid
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako September 13th 2015, 8:28 am

trolololololol
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

Post by salty September 13th 2015, 8:30 am

moko wrote:trolololololol
shut the fuck up ugly fat bitch nerd titty
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by the 4th disciple April 7th 2019, 2:32 pm

salty wrote:
DAMN OAKY
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 7th 2019, 2:40 pm

insane gaming dad wrote:
salty wrote:
DAMN OAKY
i am sorry for calling tomoko an ugly fat bitch nerd titty
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B April 7th 2019, 3:14 pm

on the behalf of oaky id like to say im not sorry for calling tomoko an ugly fat bitch
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down