OTx awards best quote nomination

2 posters

Go down

OTx awards best quote nomination Empty OTx awards best quote nomination

Post by alyaza October 28th 2015, 7:36 pm

FD wrote:Hi. I've been watching y'all for a bit now, and I'd just like to say you're all disgusting, and I hope you die. There is no place in this world for the intolerant and racist bigoted shit you spew on a daily basis, and I hope you're all ashamed. If I could, I'd tell all your mothers about the horrific bile you say every waking day on this cesspit of hate. I'd expose all of you for who you really are on the inside: nasty, hate-filled people who go against the progression of society. I'd make sure you could never have a job, and ensure that you would forever be remembered for what you are.

Just thought I'd let you know what the rest of the world thinks of you.

swami wrote:mao le butthurt mod cuck couldn't handle le bants and le banned me

i guess mod cucks are universal blights on every forum xD

MINTY, WHO IS TOTALLY NOT TOMOKO wrote:Shut up, you annoying, manipulative lying bitch, quit trying to convince others that I am you!

Tomoko =/= me

FD wrote:and because i feel like a massive tool i'll give that second comment a real reply, the only people here who actually hate me are you and rtcity and it's because you're both even bigger tools than i'm being right now who can't put down some stupid forum rivalry shit and gotta keep brigading and telling everyone about how much you don't like fd and starting pissy shits over it, i'm not even going to pretend there's no reason to not like me there's plenty for sure but your reasons aren't any of them, like i'm pretty sure you don't go out of your way to get people kicked out of online communities because they remind you of chris chan it's gotta be a REAL STRONG hatred. i'm thoroughly convinced the only reason you two hate me (or at least rtcity because if oaky doesn't want people to brand him as a racist he should stop talking shit about every demographic he doesn't fall into) is that we got off on the wrong foot and both of you are too childish to look past any of that and just go "fetishist+on the spectrum+slightly obnoxious+hispanic+may or may not have phoned in a few posts to neci's first account+everything rt accuses me of+basically everything that doesn't have to do with my actual personality and my value as a person=satan" i hope you're as at peace with these as i am and that we all try to improve but i honestly doubt you ever will because i'm trying to imagine you two as "good people" and i can't think of jack shit. whatever, anyways just the fact that i'm nice means i'm 100x more than you will be as long as you keep piddling about on some toxic zombie forum

VIRAL wrote:you guys are some mad crazy levels of pathetic if you're getting hard listening to a dumbass kid crying because a dumbass internet forum isolated him

i like you guys but wow the decency margin is really set low
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

OTx awards best quote nomination Empty Re: OTx awards best quote nomination

Post by alyaza October 28th 2015, 7:42 pm

i hope you people have nominations of your own because im not going to go out of my way to search for our good quotes this year
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

OTx awards best quote nomination Empty Re: OTx awards best quote nomination

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down