so i found a old le funny ROT exploit character

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

so i found a old le funny ROT exploit character Empty Re: so i found a old le funny ROT exploit character

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 4:18 pm

a̅̀̄̽̏̏͏l̸ͩ̅̓̈̌̽ͭl̢̒̓̈́ ̵͐́̔ͤ̍c̽̂ͪ͂͊͒om̅ͧ̔̀bi̅̓̈́̒̍̎̚n̒ͭͩ͊͌͆͝iͩ̎ͫ͌̾̀̚n̴̓̍ͫ̆g̔̌ c̶̾hͨ͂a͑̋͝r͢a͊̅̓͗̌c̿ͬ̋ͣtͦ̂̎͜ë̔̐̒̀r̾̊͋͐͊̿̾s̛̅ͤ̈́ͨ ̽ͪͮͮ͐aȓͮ̅̑ͯeͫ̈͌̚͘ ̛̅̍̐lͬ̔́ī̾̐̋kͩͥ͗̔ě ̨̈́͗̈́ͤ̈ͫ̑tͮ̂h̴ȉ͛͗̿̃ͨsͪ́͊͛̋͆ͧ ͊̂͌̌̃̓͝yo̷̾͗͌̓͗̿u̷ͧ ҉d̒ͫ̉͛͂́̑ȋ̓ͦ͟p̊̃ͥ͂ͣ̽͋
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

so i found a old le funny ROT exploit character Empty Re: so i found a old le funny ROT exploit character

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 4:19 pm

see:

a̴̧͈̘̱͍ͨ̀̿͗̐ͯͦ̉̋́́͘͜l̽͋̏ͤ̍̂ͩͣ̏̐̓ͧ̋͌̀͜҉̷̧̼̪̻̰̜̲̳̜͕̤̰̙̟̝̳̀l̛̼̦͇̬̞͉̼͊͛̈́ͨ̽͊͒͊̈́̅͛̌ͨ̈́ͩ̀̒̑͘ͅ ̧̤̥̪̯̰̣̤̰̦̩̥͍͈͓͔̬͗̓͊̾ͪ̇͊̄͒̊͐̈́̈́̈́͛ͧ́̚̚͟͠c̨̽̍̓ͮ́̍͢҉̷̠̭̙̲̮̺̘̟̞̙̬̜ǫ̸͔͙̙͍̠̘̫̰̬͙͕͇͙̈́͌ͥ̈̈́ͦͫ͒͑̕͟͞m̅ͣ̓ͧ̀͜͏̘̦̳̻͇͍̯͚̫̦͉̺̺̮̗b̛̟͈̣͍̫͖͍͎̱̩̗̦͎̉ͨͯ̾ͧ͟͡i̴̡͂̄́ͪͥ͌̀̓̓̑ͤ́̅̕͏̼̞͙̯͍͖̀n̷̨͔̩̟̗̳̰͈̩̭̯̽̔ͤ͑̿̏́̄̾͛̆̈́ͣ̈͆̍̀͠ͅͅị̷̢͍͍̮̞̣̻͎̟̣̩͔͕͍̎́́͛̿͗͗̃̐͢͝͡nͩ͛̑̆ͯ̉ͧ̓̏̽̽̋́͏͎͔͕̘͘g̶̨̢̰̻̤̯ͥ̃ͧͭ̇̊ͫͯ̀ͨ̓̿̔͛̓̑̀ ̧͖͚͎͓͉͚̣̟̭͕̹̥͔̺͎͖̹̣̱͌̍̍ͩ̏̓͛ͣ̾ͫ̃ͤ̈̌ͯ͗̈́͘̕c̶̜̦͈͎̝͚̥͎̦̫͎̯̜ͥͫͬ̑̔̓̈̄̚ͅh̸̷̭̙̱̯̤̦̺̗̫̻̬̅̾ͥ̃͑ͭ̅̕͠ă͔͓̪̙̬̱̫͕̣͖ͪ̀ͬ͛̏ͮ̃̍̿̌͟͡ͅr̛̟̖̥̤͓̤̰̮̜̟̰̳̯̩ͭͮ͛̿̐͆̎ͣ̈̊ą̠͕̞̯̜̥͊͂̂͌̎͋͆ͯ̏̇͆̆͠c̉́͌ͯ̄ͯͮ̒ͨ͊ͯ͆҉́̕͏̗͈͉͙̪̝̱t̪̻͇͖͕̦̗́̌͌͑͒̋͛ͬͣ͐ͯ͊̾̓̔́͟͜͝e̩̼͖̝͓̱͚̬̟̘ͥ͗̎ͥͭͥ̌͋̇ͭͮ̏̒̋̒ͯ̾́͠r̸̲̮͎̺̣͕͙̰̣͓͉͔̯̤̜ͯͦ̊̒ͭͤ̇̊̉̂͗͂ͯ̑͒̌͂́s̡̈́ͬ͋̎̐̑ͤͬ̐̏̈̔̄̓̓̽ͥ̃̀̚͟͟҉͈̖͉̱̯͕͓ ̨̖͓͔̣̣̻̘̼͕̹͙̳͊ͯͯ̈́â̧̦̠̳͍͔͎̙̒̓̍͋́̈́ͩ̃ͥͧͤ̇̈̇́̏͊̀͟͜͞ͅŗ̏̈̅͗ͤ̊ͮ̄͑ͣͣ́́͢҉͈̮̪̪̪͉͉e̫̱̳͉͙̩͓̺̳͉͕͓͈̹͉̻̠̭̒̓ͫ̃̄̃̏ͧ̉͌̓̀ͅ ̷̶͎̺͔̯̼̳̂͌̊ͫ̓̈́ͥ͜l̶̢̛̙̺̺̮͎̥̤̱̭̩̯̦̍̂͛ͬ͜i̬̯̖͈͍͚̣͕̪̻̞͕̥͎͚͙͕͂̽̓̿̾̂ͩ͌͜k̽̀́̽̈́̈̍́ͪ҉̨͎͈͔͎̠͔̳͎̯̝̪͕̭̭̦̱͕̩́̕͡ȩ̴̷̡̧̯͇͍̣̰̹͈̩̳̺͖̤̞̟̣̯̫̯͐̔̓̃ͦ̂͗̚ ̶̹͓͖̝̯̹̹̙͚̩̌ͤ̓͋ͥ̔̏͟͢t̷̛ͮͯ̉ͬ̋̃̈̒ͪͮ͛̕͠͏̟̦͓͚͉̭̟h̴̷̡̤͎̙͓͖͚͕̲̫͉̯̠͓̻̟͙̣͚̋͑ͤ͑ͪ̒̎͋ͦ͑ͬ́̌͜͟i̧̖͓̗̣̗̯̮̝͚͖͍̠̤͖̲ͥ̽ͩ́̓ͭ̏̇͌̉́̀͡s̭͍̻̥̰̟̫̖̘͉͗͌͋̅̃̓͑͆͘͢͞ ̞̠͈̝̘̰͈̹͙̫̞ͭ́̉ͥ̇ͬ̅̅̽͒̇ͮͮͮͭ̉͟y̵̸̟̙͍͙̬̪̫̼̮̫͓̹͓̾̅̉̃̿͑̀͌̆ͭ̌̇̀ͅoͯ͒̀̓̔͌҉̴̢͔̹̥͙̱̣̲͈̦͖̞̫̥̟̣̜u̐͋̒̍҉҉̱͕̮͔͔̲͙̦͕̭͜ͅ ̴̠͓̟̪̜̩͙̲̙̼̼͗ͯͪͪ̐̇ͮ̂̄̔̋̒͗͌̅̃ͥd̦̗͈ͯͨͩ̌̅͟͞i̵̷̛̗̪̻̻̘ͨ͆̿̀̿̄͆̀ͅp̍ͧ́ͣͧ̀̎ͮ͛ͯ̂̃̓̀̋͊̚҉͢͏̼̭̮̼̲͉̠
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by him November 28th 2015, 12:35 am

viubladan wrote:a̅̀̄̽̏̏͏l̸ͩ̅̓̈̌̽ͭl̢̒̓̈́ ̵͐́̔ͤ̍c̽̂ͪ͂͊͒om̅ͧ̔̀bi̅̓̈́̒̍̎̚n̒ͭͩ͊͌͆͝iͩ̎ͫ͌̾̀̚n̴̓̍ͫ̆g̔̌ c̶̾hͨ͂a͑̋͝r͢a͊̅̓͗̌c̿ͬ̋ͣtͦ̂̎͜ë̔̐̒̀r̾̊͋͐͊̿̾s̛̅ͤ̈́ͨ ̽ͪͮͮ͐aȓͮ̅̑ͯeͫ̈͌̚͘ ̛̅̍̐lͬ̔́ī̾̐̋kͩͥ͗̔ě ̨̈́͗̈́ͤ̈ͫ̑tͮ̂h̴ȉ͛͗̿̃ͨsͪ́͊͛̋͆ͧ ͊̂͌̌̃̓͝yo̷̾͗͌̓͗̿u̷ͧ ҉d̒ͫ̉͛͂́̑ȋ̓ͦ͟p̊̃ͥ͂ͣ̽͋
IT'S A MEME YOU DIP
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down