KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

+3
RD101
him
alyaza
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Empty KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 4:15 pm

never forget the glorious song of OTB history
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Empty Re: KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Post by him November 28th 2015, 12:20 am

the infamous song of the purge
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Empty Re: KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Post by RD101 November 28th 2015, 3:33 pm

i don't post on here but I actually find this kinda hilarious because it's chamillionaire's birthday today

RD101

volume of testosterone : -420

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 28th 2015, 3:43 pm

shut the fuck up rd
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 28th 2015, 3:43 pm

i take it he lives in a warm state because what kind of black dude gets born in november in a cold state
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 28th 2015, 3:44 pm

hey RD101 while you're lurking you should actually post shit that isnt total deviancy like you just did it would greatly lessen how much of a faggot you are
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by RD101 November 28th 2015, 3:46 pm

viubladan wrote:hey RD101 while you're lurking you should actually post shit that isnt total deviancy like you just did it would greatly lessen how much of a faggot you are
look what I found on google images

CENSORED BY VALUES POLICE

RD101

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 28th 2015, 3:49 pm

>being this much of a homo intentionally
did the medications you're taking fuck with your ability to be a normal human being even more or have you always been this way even before the meds
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 28th 2015, 3:52 pm

i can seriously see RD101 saying "hi im RD101 i dont know how to function around other people and am generally a huge faggot, why does nobody like me or want to hang around me and why does literally everybody in OTx history laugh at me?" without the slightest hint of irony in his voice
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 28th 2015, 3:55 pm

whats wrong with RD
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 28th 2015, 3:57 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:whats wrong with RD
did you not see the entire "oh GOD WHAT THE FUCK" thread?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by RD101 November 28th 2015, 4:03 pm

viubladan wrote:i can seriously see RD101 saying "hi im RD101 i dont know how to function around other people and am generally a huge faggot, why does nobody like me or want to hang around me and why does literally everybody in OTx history laugh at me?" without the slightest hint of irony in his voice
or maybe I really don't give a shit about acting a certain way for you guys, and every time you bring up the weird shit, I play along?

RD101

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 28th 2015, 4:05 pm

relax rd, rt likes to argue
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 28th 2015, 4:05 pm

make piece not war
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 28th 2015, 4:05 pm

RD101 wrote:or maybe I really don't give a shit about acting a certain way for you guys, and every time you bring up the weird shit, I play along?
this is the sort of autistic shit that makes people hate you, don't do it

intentionally being the unfunny, weirdo faggot who talks nonstop about how he wants to bone a kid who is barely above single digits and then when he gets called out for it tries to unironically defend it and posts shit nobody wants to see is a surefire way to ensure that you remain a social outcast and probably also a virgin

i don't think you want that
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 28th 2015, 4:07 pm

you should probably be glad that the OVERWHELMING majority of us don't give much of a fuck either because in any other place besides your tumblr hugbox you'd get mocked mercilessly and probably bullied for doing what you just did
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 28th 2015, 4:09 pm

i really dont care about RD he reminds me of one of those kids on roblox who would be weird on purpose to try to get people to yell at him so he could whine and bitch to look like he wants sympathy but in reality he just likes it when people dont like him
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 28th 2015, 4:09 pm

a truly complex man with complex feelings
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 28th 2015, 4:13 pm

make pizza not war
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 28th 2015, 4:16 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:make pizza not war
pizza
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RD101 November 28th 2015, 4:16 pm

viubladan wrote:you should probably be glad that the OVERWHELMING majority of us don't give much of a fuck either because in any other place besides your tumblr hugbox you'd get mocked mercilessly and probably bullied for doing what you just did
I've had multiple people IRL learn about my thing with Kyle by accident, response has been consistently positive and supportive.
Not sure what kind of community you hang around, but tbh it sounds shitty.

RD101

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 28th 2015, 4:20 pm

RD101 wrote:I've had multiple people IRL learn about my thing with Kyle by accident, response has been consistently positive and supportive.
what you are describing sounds like a hugbox which is definitely not productive
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 28th 2015, 4:20 pm

RD101 wrote:
viubladan wrote:you should probably be glad that the OVERWHELMING majority of us don't give much of a fuck either because in any other place besides your tumblr hugbox you'd get mocked mercilessly and probably bullied for doing what you just did
I've had multiple people IRL learn about my thing with Kyle by accident, response has been consistently positive and supportive.
im just gonna let you know now before you have to find out from someone else buddy they either think youre joking or theyre pretending it isnt weird so you dont feel bad
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako November 28th 2015, 4:21 pm

whose kyle
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 28th 2015, 4:21 pm

but the fbi will definitely care and you wont enjoy their loving and accepting embrace
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next