is it wrong to become pregnant if poor?

3 posters

Go down

is it wrong?

is it wrong to become pregnant if poor? I_vote_lcap100%is it wrong to become pregnant if poor? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
is it wrong to become pregnant if poor? I_vote_lcap0%is it wrong to become pregnant if poor? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

is it wrong to become pregnant if poor? Empty is it wrong to become pregnant if poor?

Post by sadako December 5th 2015, 8:23 pm

i thought of this recently

you know when you see news about a single mother crying on the TV or something, about trying to feed 5 kids on welfare. in some cases, she may be pregnant

half is like "i feel bad for her", and the other half is "stop having a dozen fucking kids"

i think people should practice safe sex since i cant really regulate sex (nobody really can, in theory), and they should be responsible to prevent having kids in those situations

i feel bad for some single mothers, but sometimes, i feel a bit of skepticism and minor passiveness towards those situations. they have a part-time job as a waitress, and they think they can just fuck without consequences or afford another kid? like relax wow
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

is it wrong to become pregnant if poor? Empty Re: is it wrong to become pregnant if poor?

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 8:39 pm

usually having all the kids is how they get on welfare
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

is it wrong to become pregnant if poor? Empty Re: is it wrong to become pregnant if poor?

Post by Ugly December 5th 2015, 9:29 pm

we talked about this in english the othr day
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 5th 2015, 9:31 pm

i think its wrong because you don't have anything to support your children and they'll all become malnourished drinking raw sewage water mixed with rat shit and turtle fetus
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down