OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

vote vote

OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped? I_vote_lcap83%OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped? I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped? I_vote_lcap17%OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped? Empty OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped?

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 2:05 pm

today marks the second time that tomoko has attempted to downvote someone to a point where they could no longer freely vote on comments in our community and although she failed the fact that she has tried to abuse the vote system yet again in an attempt to censor users' patriotic and god given rights to vote on comments calls in to question whether or not she should be allowed to vote anymore

what do the people say
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped? Empty Re: OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped?

Post by toby January 4th 2016, 2:07 pm

rt "e-points don't matter, that's why i want somebody's right to vote taken" city
why do we even have points if they start stupid stuff like this
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped? Empty Re: OFFICIAL POLL OF THE PEOPLE: should tomoko's right to vote be stripped?

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 2:10 pm

samoyed wrote:rt "e-points don't matter, that's why i want somebody's right to vote taken" city
why do we even have points if they start stupid stuff like this
here's the thing:
e-points don't matter...

but, they determine whether or not you can vote on comments, and it's silly that someone downvote bombing you over something you said can take that right away from you and the person who did it won't at least be punished for abusing the system blatantly, especially on our patriotic and free forum
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 2:12 pm

samoyed wrote:why do we even have points if they start stupid stuff like this
because with the exception of this time and the other time tomoko downvote bombed someone, people can actually handle having our e-points system
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 3:32 pm

yo folks we kinda need a bigger sample size than 3 so if you could voice your opinions like american citizens via the vote that would be nice
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 4th 2016, 3:48 pm

i think it's totally fair for tomoko to downvote you considering you post so much shit that is obviously going to be offensive to her with the intention of pissing her off
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 4th 2016, 3:50 pm

if you dont want to be downvoted, be a more likeable human being and post quality shit because at least 3/4 of your posts are arguing with/insulting tomoko
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 3:51 pm

flademcgay wrote:i think it's totally fair for tomoko to downvote you considering you post so much shit that is obviously going to be offensive to her with the intention of pissing her off

flademcgay wrote:if you dont want to be downvoted, be a more likeable human being and post quality shit because at least 3/4 of your posts are arguing with/insulting tomoko
except this isn't because of what i posted, it's because i downvoted tomoko's shit-starting posts and she got upset
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 3:52 pm

but thanks for confirming what i already knew, which is that you just don't like me and would rather see to it that tomoko fucks up the community even worse than she already has than admit i might actually have a point
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 4th 2016, 3:54 pm

pvints viųbladan wrote:
flademcgay wrote:i think it's totally fair for tomoko to downvote you considering you post so much shit that is obviously going to be offensive to her with the intention of pissing her off

flademcgay wrote:if you dont want to be downvoted, be a more likeable human being and post quality shit because at least 3/4 of your posts are arguing with/insulting tomoko
except this isn't because of what i posted, it's because i downvoted tomoko's shit-starting posts and she got upset

technically tomoko is downvoting your shit-starting posts because all of your posts are shit-starting posts. it's fair game.
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 3:56 pm

flademcgay wrote:technically tomoko is downvoting your shit-starting posts because all of your posts are shit-starting posts. it's fair game.
i think it's pretty funny that a dude who spent four weeks trying to troll tomoko with /pol/-tier posts about the jews without success because tomoko isn't that much of a baby is trying to defend her being butthurt over posts that aren't nearly as bad or offensive
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 3:58 pm

more importantly you are completely wrong in what you just said because in the past week the only people who have been starting shit are you, tomoko, and dogman
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako January 4th 2016, 3:58 pm

you shut the fuck up because i have three threads where i can prove that youve been downvoting the hell out of me, so if it applies to me, it applies to you
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 3:59 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:you shut the fuck up because i have three threads where i can prove that youve been downvoting the hell out of me, so if it applies to me, it applies to you
except i only downvoted you in your shitstarting thread, tomoko, whereas you have taken it to a ridiculous degree by being so butthurt over losing less than 10,000 e-points that you've tried to make it so i can no longer vote

you completely deserve to lose your right to vote
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 4th 2016, 4:00 pm

pvints viųbladan wrote:
flademcgay wrote:technically tomoko is downvoting your shit-starting posts because all of your posts are shit-starting posts. it's fair game.
i think it's pretty funny that a dude who spent four weeks trying to troll tomoko with /pol/-tier posts about the jews without success because tomoko isn't that much of a baby is trying to defend her being butthurt over posts that aren't nearly as bad or offensive

there's no bias here, i just think you're being kind of a dick and most of the time it's to tomoko even when it's totally undeserved and i don't think that's cool
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 4th 2016, 4:01 pm

if anything you literally shit-talked the entire community like 2 weeks ago
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 4:01 pm

flademcgay wrote:there's no bias here, i just think you're being kind of a dick and most of the time it's to tomoko even when it's totally undeserved and i don't think that's cool
"there's no bias here" speaks flade even after i have received multiple messages from multiple people telling me all about how you don't like me behind the scenes

give it up dude, who are you kidding
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 4:03 pm

flademcgay wrote:if anything you literally shit-talked the entire community like 2 weeks ago
oh my god, two whole weeks ago! meanwhile in the time since tomoko has tried starting shit with multiple people on site, dogman's been trying to force "ABOOSE" as if it's still funny after the first twenty times where it wasn't, and you got tushytroubled over one comment i made in a tomoko thread and kicked off a bunch of needless drama because you couldn't get over it
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako January 4th 2016, 4:04 pm

> hates it when people downvote him
> downvotes everyone else
> forcing me to use meme arrows to explain this
> ishygddt
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako January 4th 2016, 4:04 pm

pvints viųbladan wrote:
flademcgay wrote:there's no bias here, i just think you're being kind of a dick and most of the time it's to tomoko even when it's totally undeserved and i don't think that's cool
"there's no bias here" speaks flade even after i have received multiple messages from multiple people telling me all about how you don't like me behind the scenes

havent all 100 threads about trying to vote me out of OTTD been made by you?
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 4th 2016, 4:05 pm

pvints viųbladan wrote:

it's not that i don't like you per se, it's that i don't like this shitty annoying internet personality you talk to us with. i don't even know you, brother.
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 4:05 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:> hates it when people downvote him
> downvotes everyone else
> forcing me to use meme arrows to explain this
> ishygddt
you are still butthurt oh my fucking god get over yourself
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 4th 2016, 4:06 pm

i actually think you and tomoko are pretty much equally unlikeable, but i would only consider one of you actually harmful
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 4:07 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:havent all 100 threads about trying to vote me out of OTTD been made by you?
yes, one year ago in an era where you were literally nothing but a shitposter

flademcgay wrote:it's not that i don't like you per se, it's that i don't like this shitty annoying internet personality you talk to us with. i don't even know you, brother.
no you obviously do not like me period
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 4:07 pm

only tomoko could literally prove my point about her abusing her voting rights in a thread to rescind her voting rights
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next