fine, the general consenus is that im as bad as RT for playing into his games

5 posters

Go down

fine, the general consenus is that im as bad as RT for playing into his games Empty fine, the general consenus is that im as bad as RT for playing into his games

Post by sadako January 4th 2016, 5:17 pm

im sorry for being part of the problem
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

fine, the general consenus is that im as bad as RT for playing into his games Empty Re: fine, the general consenus is that im as bad as RT for playing into his games

Post by Ugly January 4th 2016, 5:17 pm

just stop
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

fine, the general consenus is that im as bad as RT for playing into his games Empty Re: fine, the general consenus is that im as bad as RT for playing into his games

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 5:18 pm

shut the fuck up holy shit i am literally one step away from starting a poll on whether or not you're outta here if room doesn't do it sooner
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ugly January 4th 2016, 5:19 pm

this place looks like fucking roblox with all these shitty argument posts
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 4th 2016, 5:21 pm

pimpbot wrote:
pvints viųbladan wrote:shut the fuck up holy shit i am literally one step away from starting a poll on whether or not you're outta here if room doesn't do it sooner

i don't really do any substantial otx shit anymore considering those fuckups i've had in the past (a la 'ban rt,' or interfering with undergroundforum)
honestly? nobody would care if you started a poll on this because it is absolutely something that needs to happen sooner or later
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty May 29th 2020, 1:52 pm

alyaza wrote:shut the fuck up holy shit i am literally one step away from starting a poll on whether or not you're outta here if room doesn't do it sooner
rt threat
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down