THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now?

+2
Level 23 Glonkmaster
alyaza
6 posters

Go down

what do the people say

THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? I_vote_lcap30%THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? I_vote_lcap20%THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? I_vote_lcap50%THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? Empty THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now?

Post by alyaza January 20th 2016, 6:49 pm

after seeing that basically everybody wants tomoko to either chill out or be banned i think it's in the interest of the forum to voice their opinions on which option is preferable right now since we're all clearly a bit tired of this
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? Empty Re: THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now?

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 20th 2016, 6:49 pm

add a "who fucking gives a shit rt just calm down" option pls
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now? Empty Re: THE SADAKO CENSUS 2: should we give tomoko another chance or just ban her now?

Post by alyaza January 20th 2016, 6:52 pm

flademcgay wrote:add a "who fucking gives a shit rt just calm down" option pls
"i think that [tomoko] should just admit who they really are and continue to post here ... but of course, my friends, that is not what is going to happen. so therefore, if sadako continues to start shit, we may have no choice" - you in the last thread

you cannot have this both ways
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly January 20th 2016, 6:57 pm

ban her
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 20th 2016, 7:19 pm

tvilya wrote:
flademcgay wrote:add a "who fucking gives a shit rt just calm down" option pls
"i think that [tomoko] should just admit who they really are and continue to post here ... but of course, my friends, that is not what is going to happen. so therefore, if sadako continues to start shit, we may have no choice" - you in the last thread

you cannot have this both ways

they haven't started shit yet. have they even posted since then?
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 20th 2016, 7:21 pm

my point in that statement is that it is impossible for sadako to not continue to start shit as it is for rt to not make gay pony universes as it is for flade mcgay to not correct rt in the error of his homosexual ways as it is for america to not prosper - these things happen, there is simply no solution. say we ban sadako. they shall return.
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 20th 2016, 7:22 pm

flademcgay wrote:
they haven't started shit yet. have they even posted since then?

Nope, Tomoko hasn't posted since yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 20th 2016, 7:23 pm

flademcgay wrote:they haven't started shit yet. have they even posted since then?

my point in that statement is that it is impossible for sadako to not continue to start shit as it is for rt to not make gay pony universes as it is for flade mcgay to not correct rt in the error of his homosexual ways as it is for america to not prosper - these things happen, there is simply no solution. say we ban sadako. they shall return.
flade i get that you have some sort of raging hateboner for me but when you literally said last night that you agree with everybody else that tomoko either needs to chill or fuck off, you have about zero room to come into this thread and argue that nobody should care about someone who has pretty much violated every aspect of the 'don't be a fag' rule possible

more importantly, nobody cares if tomoko 'comes back' because if she does it'll only cement the point further that she needs to be gone because she can't handle living without starting shit on america's greatest internet forum and she will be banned just as belgium was
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 20th 2016, 7:30 pm

tvilya wrote:
flademcgay wrote:they haven't started shit yet. have they even posted since then?

flade i get that you have some sort of raging hateboner for me but when you literally said last night that you agree with everybody else that tomoko either needs to chill or fuck off, you have about zero room to come into this thread and argue that nobody should care about someone who has pretty much violated every aspect of the 'don't be a fag' rule possible

more importantly, nobody cares if tomoko 'comes back' because if she does it'll only cement the point further that she needs to be gone because she can't handle living without starting shit on america's greatest internet forum and she will be banned just as belgium was

sadako breaking the "dont be a fag" rule is not grounds for them to be banned - if this were true, fd would have been immediately banned upon his first few days on OTX, you would have been banned several more times, i would not be allowed to enter the forum, sadako would've been banned a very long time ago, and a couple of other users who are now good patriots that i won't name out of the kindness of my heart would have been banned before and would have never had the chance to become good patriots.

the point im trying to make overall is that there is no real solution to this issue. it's like how dogman and i wanted you to be banned weeks ago because you would start shit with sadako for no reason, it was not a permanent solution to the issue and neither of us should have given a shit
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 20th 2016, 7:39 pm

also stop it with this "uhh you HATE ME flade" bullshit because even though i have been mad at you before, i disagree with you merely because i disagree with you and not because i choose to specifically target you. never have i, nor will i utter the words "i hate rtcity" in a serious manner
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 20th 2016, 7:42 pm

flademcgay wrote:sadako breaking the "dont be a fag" rule is not grounds for them to be banned
uh this is absolutely grounds for them to be banned because it is literally our only rule

if this were true, fd would have been immediately banned upon his first few days on OTX, you would have been banned several more times, i would not be allowed to enter the forum, sadako would've been banned a very long time ago, and a couple of other users who are now good patriots that i won't name out of the kindness of my heart would have been banned before and would have never had the chance to become good patriots.
this is absolutely false because the "don't be a fag" rule is completely subjective, has always been, and has no set definitions anymore; it is more defined by what the people think at any given point in time if anything, which is how none of what you described happened.

your point about FD being immediately banned is also false, FD was banned within a few hours of joining and simply ended up rejoining a septillion times until he finally fucked off for the first time. people put up with him post faux-OTx because in those days what we defined as faggotry was extremely narrow and extremely liberal. under the current opinion (which is that tomoko needs to go), FD wouldn't have even been able to make a single post before getting blown up, which is my point about how our single rule is not a static thing.

the point im trying to make overall is that there is no real solution to this issue. it's like how dogman and i wanted you to be banned weeks ago because you would start shit with sadako for no reason, it was not a permanent solution to the issue and neither of us should have given a shit
there is absolutely a solution to the issue because at this point tomoko is the only person trying to start shit with people and it is pretty much all she does. as a matter of fact it has always been tomoko who's been the forum's primary shit-starter, it's just that you folks were too caught up with the whole 'fuck RT hes the whole problem with the forum' circlejerk to realize that until i left and tomoko continued to try and instigate things with users
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by James January 20th 2016, 7:43 pm

I voted for zero-tolerance shit starting, but if there's a tie, count my vote as "ban her ass".
James
James
CONQUEROR OF FAFFERS

volume of testosterone : 10134

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 20th 2016, 7:44 pm

James wrote:I voted for zero-tolerance shit starting, but if there's a tie, count my vote as "ban her ass".
uh, at that point you might as well just vote 'ban her,' james
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 20th 2016, 7:44 pm

not much of a point in voting for a different option if at the end of the day you want your vote counted as a "ban her"
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 20th 2016, 7:46 pm

tvilya wrote:
flademcgay wrote:sadako breaking the "dont be a fag" rule is not grounds for them to be banned
uh this is absolutely grounds for them to be banned because it is literally our only rule

if this were true, fd would have been immediately banned upon his first few days on OTX, you would have been banned several more times, i would not be allowed to enter the forum, sadako would've been banned a very long time ago, and a couple of other users who are now good patriots that i won't name out of the kindness of my heart would have been banned before and would have never had the chance to become good patriots.
this is absolutely false because the "don't be a fag" rule is completely subjective, has always been, and has no set definitions anymore; it is more defined by what the people think at any given point in time if anything, which is how none of what you described happened.

your point about FD being immediately banned is also false, FD was banned within a few hours of joining and simply ended up rejoining a septillion times until he finally fucked off for the first time. people put up with him post faux-OTx because in those days what we defined as faggotry was extremely narrow and extremely liberal. under the current opinion (which is that tomoko needs to go), FD wouldn't have even been able to make a single post before getting blown up, which is my point about how our single rule is not a static thing.

there is absolutely a solution to the issue because at this point tomoko is the only person trying to start shit with people and it is pretty much all she does. as a matter of fact it has always been tomoko who's been the forum's primary shit-starter, it's just that you folks were too caught up with the whole 'fuck RT hes the whole problem with the forum' circlejerk to realize that until i left and tomoko continued to try and instigate things with users

the solution is not to ban sadako, though, as they are one of our primary topic starters just behind you and without them discussion would decrease
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 20th 2016, 7:49 pm

flademcgay wrote:the solution is not to ban sadako, though, as they are one of our primary topic starters just behind you and without them discussion would decrease
okay, but aren't you folks the same people who, when i pointed out both last year and this year when i was banned that banning me would more or less kill the fucking site's activity, cried about how quality is better than quantity?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 20th 2016, 7:52 pm

as a matter of fact, isn't that pretty much why the site pseudo-survived me being gone for two months? because the quantity of discussion is totally fucking meaningless as a metric? make up your mind as to whether or not it's quality or quantity that keeps this shit going, dude
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 20th 2016, 7:59 pm

tvilya wrote:
flademcgay wrote:the solution is not to ban sadako, though, as they are one of our primary topic starters just behind you and without them discussion would decrease
okay, but aren't you folks the same people who, when i pointed out both last year and this year when i was banned that banning me would more or less kill the fucking site's activity, cried about how quality is better than quantity?

i was not there for that and i just argued that banning you would not be good and for a good reason: you generate discussion and without you there would be less, which is your contribution
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 21st 2016, 9:42 am

Yall are like gay
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down