DISLIKE PWNERS NEW VIDEO HE JUST TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A COUNTRY

5 posters

Go down

DISLIKE PWNERS NEW VIDEO HE JUST TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A COUNTRY Empty DISLIKE PWNERS NEW VIDEO HE JUST TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A COUNTRY

Post by Total "Chad" February 4th 2016, 8:04 pm

Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

DISLIKE PWNERS NEW VIDEO HE JUST TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A COUNTRY Empty Re: DISLIKE PWNERS NEW VIDEO HE JUST TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A COUNTRY

Post by toby February 4th 2016, 8:42 pm

lol what is this trash
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

DISLIKE PWNERS NEW VIDEO HE JUST TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A COUNTRY Empty Re: DISLIKE PWNERS NEW VIDEO HE JUST TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A COUNTRY

Post by the 4th disciple February 5th 2016, 7:37 am

squeger down
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by salty February 8th 2016, 7:14 am

I disliked the video because hearing a kid who sounds like he's 9 awkwardly swearing is just embarrassing
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" February 15th 2016, 10:55 am

AMERICA WINS AGAIN
PwnerYoder wrote:youtube.com/pwneryoder

My Channel is getting hit with disliker bots from a so said x-friend that really just likes be a dink and so I can't really do anything about it
I was just in a call with him and he said that he was going to dislike my vids and there was nothing I could do about it, I didn't believe him
but before hand I got hit with a dislike storm also so when I checked the video one minute later that I have recently posted it had 9 dislikes
and it is growing.

Is there anything that Youtube can do about this?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 15th 2016, 10:57 am

LOL
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple February 15th 2016, 10:57 am

"disliker bots"
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down