ITT i post good eve memes with no context

+3
Magician
salty
george lucas
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ITT i post good eve memes with no context - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT i post good eve memes with no context

Post by the 4th disciple March 31st 2016, 8:53 am

meme-tastic

ITT i post good eve memes with no context - Page 2 LYWnSr3
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

ITT i post good eve memes with no context - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT i post good eve memes with no context

Post by george lucas March 31st 2016, 5:51 pm

Thursday, 31 March 2016
CCP Fozzie Announces Reddit Karma Will Form Part of ADM

World War Bee has allowed us to finely analyse the strengths and weaknesses of the new Aegis sov system. In an attempt to make his own design better, CCP Fozzie posted the following today:
"The shitposts on /r/eve are tolerable but the badposts aren't and now everyone's at war they're getting worse. Every time I see one I want to leave the office, get in my car and drive straight into Eyjafjallajökull. Therefore to act as an incentive to good posting, we're going to be replacing the military ADM index with a 'posting' index. The bonus will be alliance wide rather than per system and will be based on per capita karma earned by members in the last seven days. We're still working on the numbers required for each level but we should have it sorted out before the citadel release."
The change will be a boon to many of the good guys, who have a solid complement of posters and /r/eve veterans. Sadly posting talent is much rarer in the CFC, many members of which couldn't compose a good post even if threatened with a badger about to crawl through their anus and ravage their rectum.

HABIT CEO Elise Randolph has been calling for a zero-tolerance policy on badposting for some time, and was pleased that these changes went at least some way to stopping the epidemic. We tried to reach out to a CFC member for his perspective, but he informed us he would have to wait till he was told what to think about it on the Metashow.
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by george lucas March 31st 2016, 7:23 pm

important note: ccp, the company that makes eve, is based in iceland
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 31st 2016, 10:09 pm

so you legit get bonuses for not posting like a retard
truly eve is the game of champions
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 1st 2016, 4:56 am

that's a joke article from the Eve Onion (yea they have their own Onion) that's why it's in here with the memes
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 5th 2016, 8:15 am

ITT i post good eve memes with no context - Page 2 KR3U0z5
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 6th 2016, 2:59 pm

Everyone knows that CCP is funding this war by giving gorillans of ISK to confirmed RMT bird "I Want Iceland". This is yet another move in their master plan to stir up a war against the innocent and blameless The Imperium, backstabbing them (and twisting the backstabbery knife ;)) while beep them to death. THe motive? SUBS. CCP intends to use the profits from this war to buy submarines which they will threaten the official government of ICELAND with, freeing them of the burden of sovgovernment, and filling the power vacuum left by the last guy who couldn't properly hide his illicit moneys. CCP has lots of experience in bird giving moneys to IWI so they'll be able to hide the gorrilians of RL RMT dollers on the new and independent country of CCPLAND.
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 7th 2016, 11:42 am

ITT i post good eve memes with no context - Page 2 Fbf7k89
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 7th 2016, 11:43 am

samoyed wrote:so you legit get bonuses for not posting like a slow brother
truly eve is the game of champions
you say "not posting like a slow brother" like that's what earns you karma ROFL
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 10th 2016, 11:17 am

george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 10th 2016, 1:44 pm

Wow Spiny, these, sure are some real Eve Memers

Love u Grandma
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 12th 2016, 11:43 pm

ITT i post good eve memes with no context - Page 2 IsE4Qdd
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 22nd 2016, 8:25 pm

context for this and its a bad meme: a bunch of dumbass goons make fun of an eve streamer because her great grandpa died several years ago and because shes a woman https://i.imgur.com/krBHCGt.jpg

then they make fun of some moron who has problems with women which is funny https://i.imgur.com/1WpVmNn.jpg
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas April 23rd 2016, 8:35 am

roomo wrote:
cool dragon wrote:context for this and its a bad meme: a bunch of dumbass goons make fun of an eve streamer because her great grandpa died several years ago and because shes a woman https://i.imgur.com/krBHCGt.jpg

spinny doesnt this put into perspective what type of people youre playing with
ive been very well aware of this since I started playing in a corp in 2013, but its actually tamer than the shit people here get into by a lot, 90% of the time

we used to incapacitate and destroy people's forums for no reason other than because it was funny I mean people in eve don't go literally destroying each other's teamspeak servers
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2