My fellow Americans, our brother needs us in these trying times

+3
salty
cya
Mac B
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My fellow Americans, our brother needs us in these trying times Empty My fellow Americans, our brother needs us in these trying times

Post by Mac B March 17th 2016, 7:30 am

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/16/asia/north-korea-warmbier-sentenced/index.html
Recently, an American tourist was sentenced to 15 years of hard agricultural (presumably unpaid) labor in the "nation" of North Korea over a likely false and exaggerated charge of theft, or as they put it, hostility against the state.
Now is the time to nuke North Korea! They have stolen too many of our citizens! They are a shit stain on this planet and must be wiped and flushed down the toilet. Whatever fatass they have up top should have a public execution on the White House soil. This is an unacceptable atrocity.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

My fellow Americans, our brother needs us in these trying times Empty Re: My fellow Americans, our brother needs us in these trying times

Post by salty March 17th 2016, 2:00 pm

North Korea is a weak state that the US will eternally subjugate
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

My fellow Americans, our brother needs us in these trying times Empty Re: My fellow Americans, our brother needs us in these trying times

Post by toby March 17th 2016, 4:47 pm

i can never understand why people visit north korea
seriously
what makes it a prime location spot
the starving people
the maniac
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B March 17th 2016, 6:18 pm

their reasons of visitation does not matter in these circumstances
before anything else, they are an american citizen
not allowing them to return to their country under hostile circumstances should be considered an act of war, imprisoning an innocent man from another nation
the people are no more than brainwashed savages, if they do this to one citizen, what would they do to a million?
they need to be destroyed before they can do anything else. they are building nukes and they're aimed at us.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster March 17th 2016, 7:58 pm

kim jong beware
youre in for a scare
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster March 17th 2016, 7:59 pm

keep in mind that even north korea is aware that if it does anything at all to the US it will almost certainly fail and its country will fall after that, the bigger problem is that they're mostlikely going to try something against our south korean allies
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster March 17th 2016, 8:00 pm

which, again, if they do theyre fucked
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 17th 2016, 10:33 pm

Mac B wrote:their reasons of visitation does not matter in these circumstances
before anything else, they are an american citizen
not allowing them to return to their country under hostile circumstances should be considered an act of war, imprisoning an innocent man from another nation
the people are no more than brainwashed savages, if they do this to one citizen, what would they do to a million?
they need to be destroyed before they can do anything else. they are building nukes and they're aimed at us.
if this was considered an act of war then north korea would be an ocean/parking lot now
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by salty March 17th 2016, 11:05 pm

South Korea needs to buy some C-RAM systems
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B March 18th 2016, 5:16 am

If and when they fuck with South Korea, our allies, then they would get fucked no question, but why should we wait for casualties? They're already reaching for the button and their new prisoner is a testament to that. We need to get them out of there and blow the place to fucking hell
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 18th 2016, 5:27 am

because blowing up/invading countries that you don't like isn't as popular as it used to be
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B March 18th 2016, 5:40 am

There is a difference between blowing up countries you don't like and eliminating a potential threat that's swinging their dick in our faces by holding our citizens
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 18th 2016, 5:45 am

honestly the only way the situation is going to change is when and if they do something or china finally gets tired of their nonsense or somebody attempts a coup
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B March 18th 2016, 6:24 am

we as a nation should already be tired of their nonsense
if you were taken prisoner you would be singing the same song
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2016, 6:33 am

if you were a prisoner you'd be dead by now and would probably realize that north korea will level seoul the moment america tries to stop them
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2016, 6:34 am

it's not as simple as "neutralize these fuckers" when they have a line of artillery which could rival the bombardment of stalingrad pointed at the majority of south korea's people and GDP
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty March 18th 2016, 7:03 am

It's hard to justify turning North Korea into a parking lot when they can't actually do just about anything
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B March 18th 2016, 8:09 am

oaky wrote:It's hard to justify turning North Korea into a parking lot when they can't actually do just about anything
They have already done shit, and we have living, breathing evidence of that.
Are we to just sit around and watch these pencil pushers try to negotiate with an enemy that won't budge, and I state again, holding an American citizen in labor as we speak.
Are we just going to do nothing? Is that what this country stands on?
Let me ask you this,
If the cranky old man from down the block took your daughter on the way to school and locked her in his basement for flicking some cigarette ashes on his lawn, would you try to convince him to let her go? Or would you march on down there, kick his ass, and take your daughter back?
Or would you try to talk it out, eventually give up, and say "That's not my daughter, you can have her, it was your lawn"
Because that is sure as hell looking like the attitude a lot of people are having on this, including those with the power to do shit about it.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly March 18th 2016, 2:25 pm

north korea cant do shit without china watching over them if they do somethin china will fuck them up
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 20th 2016, 12:28 am

Mac B wrote:
oaky wrote:It's hard to justify turning North Korea into a parking lot when they can't actually do just about anything
They have already done shit, and we have living, breathing evidence of that.
Are we to just sit around and watch these pencil pushers try to negotiate with an enemy that won't budge, and I state again, holding an American citizen in labor as we speak.
Are we just going to do nothing? Is that what this country stands on?
Let me ask you this,
If the cranky old man from down the block took your daughter on the way to school and locked her in his basement for flicking some cigarette ashes on his lawn, would you try to convince him to let her go? Or would you march on down there, kick his ass, and take your daughter back?
Or would you try to talk it out, eventually give up, and say "That's not my daughter, you can have her, it was your lawn"
Because that is sure as hell looking like the attitude a lot of people are having on this, including those with the power to do shit about it.
the difference is this
a.dude willingly went there/ the daughter willingly went onto your cranky man's lawn
b. they can pretty much destroy one of our allies cities pretty quickly/ the cranky man is also holding a shotgun pointed at another neighbor who you actually like
c. there's also the fear that they actually had anything nuclear/ the old man could throw dynamite or some explosive through your window or the friendly neighbor's window
d. china/there's another neighbor who backs the cranky dude and would have issue with you running in and doing something

there are a lot more variables involved with this situation
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 20th 2016, 7:17 am

roomo wrote:dogman that is the strangest analogy i have ever heard
mac made it
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next