+4
cherrypopper214
george lucas
Mac B
alyaza
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DePaul University commits glorious hara-kiri in the name of social justice - Page 2 Empty Re: DePaul University commits glorious hara-kiri in the name of social justice

Post by george lucas May 29th 2016, 7:30 pm

oaky wrote:op explain this to me without forcing me to watch a 30 minute video
milo yiannopolos held an event at this college and "protestors" (read idiots who think they're doing good in the name of social justice but really were just making asses out of themselves) stormed the stage and pushed people around and yelled at the audience while the cops who were supposed to keep something like that from happening were told to do nothing by the school admins who were also there

Last edited by keemstar on May 29th 2016, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

DePaul University commits glorious hara-kiri in the name of social justice - Page 2 Empty Re: DePaul University commits glorious hara-kiri in the name of social justice

Post by george lucas May 29th 2016, 7:31 pm

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:
room wrote:
i don't listen to /mu/core shit because i'm not a faggot who thinks le GAYNSTREAM music is literally satan just because it happens to be dominated by popshit and that only MACINTOSH PLUS can save us

lmao is this a joke
i'm not sure what else you call the comically shitty music the lot of you listen to
what is good music to you then, link us
george lucas
george lucas

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B May 29th 2016, 7:32 pm

rt ignoring the very fabric of fact that music taste is subjective
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza May 29th 2016, 7:37 pm

keemstar wrote:
viubladan ul yangnos wrote:
room wrote:
i don't listen to /mu/core shit because i'm not a faggot who thinks le GAYNSTREAM music is literally satan just because it happens to be dominated by popshit and that only MACINTOSH PLUS can save us

lmao is this a joke
i'm not sure what else you call the comically shitty music the lot of you listen to
what is good music to you then, link us

alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrypopper214 May 29th 2016, 7:38 pm

music taste is objective trust me, it's just that rt is not one to judge music
cherrypopper214
cherrypopper214

volume of testosterone : 5040

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza May 29th 2016, 7:43 pm

other top quality shit

alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B May 29th 2016, 7:43 pm

lmaoo we could get into tirades about music philosophy and what qualifies objective and subjective in the forms of art that is music, but at the end of the day it's just what kind of sounds you like, it's simple and nothing special in any case
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrypopper214 May 29th 2016, 7:44 pm

i take that back once you posted take on me, rt. you glorious beautiful patrician bastard
cherrypopper214
cherrypopper214

volume of testosterone : 5040

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2