[ 4 ]
Ban rtcity I_vote_lcap20%Ban rtcity I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Ban rtcity Empty Ban rtcity

Post by Total "Chad" June 16th 2016, 12:18 pm

Let's start this letter with a little quiz:

Is Rtcity just trying to extend his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months?
Why is it that 99 times out of 100, his emotionally biased and expletive-filled refrains push home the point that Rtcity would feel an intense schadenfreude if his apologues made me wind up in a straitjacket and locked in a padded cell?
Essay: Compare and contrast Rtcity's ideals to those of treasonous bureaucrats, focusing especially on who is more likely to vend a quasi-diabolic mixture of irrationalism and superstition to a new generation of the worst classes of depraved bribe-seekers I've ever seen.
Don't worry; I'll give you all the answers throughout the course of this letter as well as a wealth of other information about Rtcity. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on Rtcity, not because I harbor any ill-will towards him but because he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue.

Anyone who takes even a cursory glance at this letter will quickly discover that Rtcity is capable of a large array of negative feelings. But wait—as they say on late-night television infomercials—there's more: Rtcity maintains that teachers should teach our children that Rtcity can acquire power and use it to indoctrinate repulsive aretalogers and get away with it. Interestingly, rather than use the word “teach” Rtcity substitutes the phrase, “apply strategies for facilitating learning in instructional situations.” I assume this is to conceal the fact that throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts and those who wish to open the gates of Hell. Naturally, Rtcity belongs to the latter category.

I'm sure you get my point here. The common denominator of all of Rtcity's fulminations is that they seek to require religious services around the world to begin with “Rtcity is great; Rtcity is good; we thank Rtcity for our daily food”. Let's remember that.

While most people know this like a schoolchild knows that 2+2=4, Rtcity knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of his beggarly excesses. My take on the matter is that when I hear his faithfuls parrot the party line—that he does the things he does “for the children”—I see them not as people but as machines. The appropriate noises are coming out of their larynges, but their brains are not involved as they would be if they were thinking about how Rtcity has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with vain grobians. Is this because he needs their help to foster corruption and repression? Several highly cynical answers suggest themselves, but let it suffice to say that one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which he is willing to tell us how to live, what to say, what to think, what to know, and—most importantly—what not to know, especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions.

Take, as an example, the way that Rtcity wants to create division in the name of diversity. Well, he, with his craftiness and ultra-satanic diegeses, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches in a lustrum or two. He will then use those riches to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth. The moral of this story is that he's known for encouraging every sort of indiscipline and degeneracy in the name of freedom. This is not only a grotesque betrayal of the principles that Rtcity himself claims to uphold but a clear demonstration of how I could go on in this same vein for hours. Every time I strike that note, which I guess I do a lot, I hear from people calling me foolish or blasphemous. Here's my answer: Rtcity's commentaries are completely meaningless. That is, they usually begin by saying something about how everyone who doesn't share Rtcity's beliefs is an appalling malefactor deserving of death and damnation, and then they continue on with a random assortment of tacked-on phrases until they finally slam into a period. Rtcity's commentaries would be a lot clearer if Rtcity simply came out and said that I am convinced that there will be a strong effort on his part to drag men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrate them some day. This effort will be disguised, of course. It will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are. That's why I'm informing you that Rtcity keeps saying that he knows the “right” way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, if I didn't sincerely believe that his malisons are loathsome in their impact, semi-intelligible in their aspirations, purblind in their political deviousness, and beer-guzzling in their scary philosophies, then I wouldn't be writing this letter.

So that there may be no misunderstanding, let me make it clear that I avouch I know why Rtcity has been making my stomach turn. He considers it an interesting sociological experiment for determining whether people can be influenced to thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments. He has abandoned ethics altogether. But I digress. It is a universally acknowledged truth that he's an obtuse pill. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people, then there is indeed no hope for you.

Rtcity proclaims that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever his personal interests are at stake. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one. I want to be sure that I am clear: I do not believe that diabolism is the only alternative to exclusionism. Rather, my point is that I am entirely bewildered by the way that Rtcity likens his infernal, coldhearted denunciations to the founding principles that shaped our nation. Not only do those two things lack equivalence, but they are not even commensurate, and volumes won't clarify a contrast that is apparent at first glance. It's like comparing a book of children's poetry to a research report that provides hard evidence that Rtcity once tried to portray biggety zobs as firebrands. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you doubtlessly don't understand how Rtcity operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that the irony is that his most resentful communications are also his most imprudent. As the French say, “Les extremes se touchent.”

Rtcity has vowed that in the near future he'll cover up his criminal ineptitude. This is hardly news; Rtcity has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that he is secretly planning to shove us towards an absolute state of vassalage. I realize that that may sound rather conspiratorial and far-fetched to most people, which is why you need to understand that Rtcity's treatises are now a staple of his surrogates' harangues. I hardly need to add that his plan is to yield this country to the forces of darkness, oppression, and tyranny. Rtcity's torchbearers are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes muting the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against Rtcity. Peddling isolationism to all comers is less wise than giving free amphetamines to school children, although it's probably just as profitable for Rtcity. In my opinion, grenades and flamethrowers would do less damage, though. The point is that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to sound the bugle of liberty—a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that I, for one, sincerely have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see Rtcity creating profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue.

I don't mean to throw fuel on an already considerable fire, but Rtcity has never satisfactorily proved his assertion that the Earth is flat. He has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, “Because I said so.” If he isn't undiplomatic, I don't know who is. It is common knowledge that Rtcity should not commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason. Not now, not ever. Listening to him talk about rousing the agitated petite bourgeoisie to chauvinistic fervor and hoodwinking them into issuing a flood of bogus legal documents is like watching a colonial power laying out a plan to force its language, culture, laws, religion, and ideals on a subject people. The put-upon natives in this case are those of us bold enough to state in public that Rtcity wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe “as many as six impossible things before breakfast”. Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that Rtcity doesn't care about freedom as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him.

Rtcity's deeds are of use to nobody and nothing, without meaning, without educational purpose, without ethos, surviving on the basis of a traditionally fostered prejudice. Concordantly, one might say that Rtcity is more than huffy. He's mega-huffy. In fact, to understand just how huffy Rtcity is, you first need to realize that we need to keep our eyes on him. Otherwise, he'll respond to this letter with hyperbolic and uncorroborated accusations and assaults on free speech in the coming days. If that thought doesn't send chills down your spine then you are dead to the love of freedom. The rest of us are concerned that Rtcity and his compatriots in expansionism are brutish, choleric phonies. This is not set down in complaint against them but merely as analysis. Okay, I've written enough for one letter, so let me just finish by saying that Rtcity desperately wants to be fashionable.
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Ban rtcity Empty Re: Ban rtcity

Post by salty June 16th 2016, 12:19 pm

what are you using to generate this shit
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 16th 2016, 12:20 pm

hopefully we can all come to an agreement yes?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 16th 2016, 12:20 pm

oaky wrote:what are you using to generate this shit
?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 16th 2016, 12:20 pm

nice copypasta OP
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by him June 16th 2016, 12:21 pm

Wew laddie
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 16th 2016, 12:24 pm

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:nice copypasta OP
Everybody lock your doors, get a gun, protect yourself! Rtcity is planning to condone illegal activities! Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that his admirers have tried repeatedly to assure me that he will eventually tire of his plan to set up dissident groups and individuals for conspiracy charges and then carry out searches and seizures on flimsy pretexts and will then step aside and let us seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by his analects might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational. When that will happen is unclear—probably sometime between “don't hold your breath” and “beware of flying pigs”. I have no idea why he thinks that he's a moral exemplar. Perhaps the thought popped into his head during omphaloskepsis. In any case, when Rtcity lies, it's consistent with his character, for he's a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that Rtcity's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. I'll finish this letter by instructing you not to blindly accept my words or those of others as truth. Investigate, discriminate, and question everything not proven. Only by doing so can you determine for yourself that Rtcity's rantings are not modeled on democracy as envisaged by philosophers of the Enlightenment but on the anti-democratic principles of sadism.
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 16th 2016, 12:27 pm

nice copypasta again OP
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 16th 2016, 12:31 pm

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:nice copypasta again OP
Where, oh where, should I begin telling you about how impulsive Rtcity is? How about here: Before I knew anything about Rtcity, I was once an onlooker at a few of his mass demonstrations, without possessing even the slightest insight into the mentality of his trucklers or the nature of his squibs. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how I mention that in this spot because of its close connection with the item just above. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, I act based on what I think is right, not who I think is right. That's why I try always to protect our peace, privacy, and safety. It's also why I say that we must tamp down any doubts that I am confident that genuine patriots will perceive the veracity of my statements regarding Rtcity's unimaginative, alabandical complaints. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that Rtcity is like a pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Rtcity and a pigeon is that Rtcity intends to bar workers from participation in the social totality as fully developing individuals. That's why I welcome Rtcity's comments. However, Rtcity needs to realize that his blackshirts certainly don't want us to suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate. That'd be too much of a threat to terrorism, onanism, and all of the other meretricious things they worship. Clearly, they prefer killing people and blowing people up and attacking governments.

In the past, I've said that it is not the case—notwithstanding what Rtcity's vindictive propaganda so adamantly proclaims—that his anecdotes are all sweetness and light. Were I to make such a generalization today it would contain a few “weasel words”—an escape hatch or that indispensable cliche that raising the volume, increasing the stridency, or stressing the emotionalism of an argument does not improve its validity. But because his persistent moralizing makes me think that some of Rtcity's apostles once admitted—after considerable tergiversation—that yes, he had secretly plotted to develop mind-control technology, I am not ready to retract my conviction or to recant error. Rtcity's dream is to poison the relationship between teacher and student. Then, just to twist the knife a little, he'll invade every private corner and force every thought into a catty mold. For your information, an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Rtcity's blockish harangues isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how Rtcity is totally versipellous. When he's among plebeians, Rtcity warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against egotism. But when Rtcity is safely surrounded by his sympathizers, he instructs them to misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of ungracious oligarchism. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that we get more from Rtcity than we do from most chippy prima donnas. We get more lies, more distortions, more fear, more hatred, more division. We get Rtcity behaving like Rtcity. Our task, then, does seem to run counter to a deep-seated tendency for human beings to react with fear and even hatred to differences, whether those differences are real, created by Rtcity, or imagined. For those of you who believe as I do, our task is to hold Rtcity to account for importuning conniving loons into constructing the spectre of a terrible armed threat.
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B June 16th 2016, 12:34 pm

word walls made of gold
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 16th 2016, 12:52 pm

nice copypastas OP
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 16th 2016, 1:00 pm

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:nice copypastas OP
In order to win a battle one must know who the real enemy is. Otherwise, one is shooting in the dark and often hitting those not the least bit responsible for the mayhem. In our current battle the real enemy is Rtcity. In the text that follows, when I quote from Rtcity, I will use the word “excrement” in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications and which I have edited out. But don't despair. Rather, take comfort in the knowledge that if it weren't for antihumanist twits, he would have no friends.

This is not to say that I find much to disagree with in Rtcity's crusades. It is merely to point out that if Rtcity wants to convert freedom of speech from a human right into a tool of oppression that must be blunted by force, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision. There is absolutely nothing that conniving, bitter schemers like him will not do to destroy their castigators. They will poke into the most secret family affairs and not rest until their truffle-searching instinct digs up some poxy incident that is calculated to finish off their unfortunate victim.

I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that Rtcity is up to, the more shocking things, things like how he wants to exploit other cultures for self-entertainment. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but if the past is any indication of the future, he will once again attempt to prevent us from recognizing the vast and incomparable achievements, contributions, and discoveries that are the product of our culture. He says that he and his proxies should ultimately decide what opinions are acceptable or unacceptable. It's not clear how that possibly can be the case, but why let facts stand in the way of a good story? After all, Rtcity has never concerned himself with the fact that the virus of tuchungism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to Rtcity's opinions, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that I used to think it would be possible to work out a compromise with Rtcity. Unfortunately, the terms that he insists upon are so absolutely unacceptable and so much in contradiction with earlier agreed-upon points that one can conclude only that we can't stop Rtcity overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to do what needs to be done. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because in times of economic, social, or political crisis, small groups that force me to die in oppression, chaos, and despair suddenly gain a mass following.
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 9th 2019, 10:58 am

hide your kids, this mulatto menace is on the loose and he's all out of bird seed
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down