Level 23 Glonkmaster
Ugly
george lucas
salty
cya
15 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster June 6th 2016, 5:10 pm

Mac B wrote:so you'd choose to have this nation run by a terrorist who literally sold secrets to Assad, treats the people dutied to protect her, willingly let 4 us soldiers in benghazi die on her account, and is the wife of a former fucking president to a man she couldn't satisfy over a successful businessman who says rude things on tv

lol
may be a surprise to you mac but i am strongly against his policies
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster June 6th 2016, 5:12 pm

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:
Prangot wrote:
Mac B wrote:if you think hillary "i was really in control back in 96" clinton is remotely more trustworthy than trump then you're as gullible as a fucking downie
literally this

trump isnt trustworthy at all but to say that he's less trustworthy than hillary is patently bullshit and something only a kool-aid drinker could believe
it doesnt matter if hillary is literally a criminal or not, anybody is better than the donald
no, flade, i'm pretty sure hillary being a literal criminal would make her worse than donald
chillary isnt going to get anything notable done nothing's going to change which as far as im concerned is better than trump's vision for america (not that trump has much of a chance of getting anything done either its just best that we not give him a platform)
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster June 6th 2016, 5:16 pm

and really if we're talking about trustworthiness they both lie to people all the time so it doesn't matter
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster June 6th 2016, 5:22 pm

room wrote:trump really isn't that successful of a businessman, he isn't awful just pretty mediocre considering some of the mistakes he has made.

additionally, he was born into a life of enormous wealth, so his story is really less of a 'rags-to-riches' success story and more of a 'riches-to-moreriches' dealio.
tru facts
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 6th 2016, 5:28 pm

Prangot wrote:chillary isnt going to get anything notable done nothing's going to change which as far as im concerned is better than trump's vision for america (not that trump has much of a chance of getting anything done either its just best that we not give him a platform)
she mishandled classified fucking documents and quite possibly endangered the entirety of the united states' overseas operations and your proposal here is that we put her into the highest office in the land, a position which she believes is her god given right as a "clinton" and a woman just because her name is not "donald trump" and her policy would be "less disastrous" and "do nothing" even though she's almost certainly guilty of multiple federal crimes that would get lesser people thrown in guantanamo

what the tittyfuck are you smoking

Prangot wrote:and really if we're talking about trustworthiness they both lie to people all the time so it doesn't matter
not all lies are made equal you dense motherfucker i'd rather have donald "lies about petty shit because he doesn't know when to shut up" trump lie to me than hillary "i'm going to lie about something which could potentially endanger the entirety of the overseas capability of the united states" rodham clinton
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 6th 2016, 5:31 pm

don't get me wrong i'd prefer to have a democrat than a republican here but your arguments here are fucking retarded
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster June 6th 2016, 5:40 pm

Prangot wrote:chillary isnt going to get anything notable done nothing's going to change which as far as im concerned is better than trump's vision for america (not that trump has much of a chance of getting anything done either its just best that we not give him a platform)
she mishandled classified fucking documents and quite possibly endangered the entirety of the united states' overseas operations and your proposal here is that we put her into the highest office in the land, a position which she believes is her god given right as a "clinton" and a woman just because her name is not "donald trump" and her policy would be "less disastrous" and "do nothing" even though she's almost certainly guilty of multiple federal crimes that would get lesser people thrown in guantanamo

what the tittyfuck are you smoking

Prangot wrote:and really if we're talking about trustworthiness they both lie to people all the time so it doesn't matter
not all lies are made equal you dense motherfucker i'd rather have donald "lies about petty shit because he doesn't know when to shut up" trump lie to me than hillary "i'm going to lie about something which could potentially endanger the entirety of the overseas capability of the united states" rodham clinton
this right here folks is why the voting age is 18
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B June 6th 2016, 5:46 pm

tv wrote:may be a surprise to you mac but i am strongly against his policies
that's good and fine, in fact there are some things on his candidacy that I myself don't agree with, but when it comes down to do or die there is a such thing as a lesser evil

no shit but one's lies really fucking outweigh the other
ones that pose literal threats to our national security as opposed to ones that put national policies or rather the president's potential effects on them in question, which the latter is likely to happen in effectively every election
but lets just put that first one in perspective "vejeesus, someone lying in such a way that puts something as important as the security of the people of our nation at risk? who could do such a thing? a terrorist spy?"
but it's a presidential candidate

donald may not do what he gets elected for but i'm confident that he ain't looking for the next world war

prognat wrote:chillary isnt going to get anything notable done nothing's going to change which as far as im concerned is better than trump's vision for america (not that trump has much of a chance of getting anything done either its just best that we not give him a platform)
what trump gets elected for he probably won't (be able to) do but id rather see that than Hillary "Take our guns away so the terrorist can mow us down" Clinton's vision, and even what she fabricates to be her plan, is pretty jack shit as she just wants too sit on the kings stool and not be immediately booked for crimes against the very nation she'd like to govern.
she's fuckin walking political corruption.

rom wrote:trump really isn't that successful of a businessman, he isn't awful just pretty mediocre considering some of the mistakes he has made.

additionally, he was born into a life of enormous wealth, so his story is really less of a 'rags-to-riches' success story and more of a 'riches-to-moreriches' dealio.
successful nonetheless
he didn't just make a few lucky decisions here and there and bam, he's a billionare who owns multiple businesses , that shit doesn't happen. i mean it's not super inspiring disney shit like rags to riches, but it's not as if that makes it invalid. like natural he's failed a few business but the one's he didn't are larger in number
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 6th 2016, 5:47 pm

Prangot wrote:
no i'm pretty sure it's because, to paraphrase tedito kennedy, when it was 21 people who were sent off to war couldn't vote and that's fucking ridiculous, but please continue to be butthurt and not actually address my points because you can't actually argue them
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 6th 2016, 5:52 pm

there is literally nothing funnier than a sixteen year old kid talking down to other sixteen year olds as the reason why the voting age is eighteen
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly June 6th 2016, 5:53 pm

if trump is able to raise a dollar in his pocket to billions id say hes a successful businessman
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B June 6th 2016, 5:55 pm

you see, rt
flade doesn't argue points, he blocks them out, gets off and assumes those that dont agree with him are inferior
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B June 6th 2016, 6:04 pm

did it go something like "it's not rags to riches it's more like riches to more riches"?
not everything's a perfect little disney fairy tale, some people get the advantage
the fact that he turned a loan into a lifetime still qualifies him as a successful businessman
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 6th 2016, 6:10 pm

in any case isn't his failure rate for businesses like 0.4% or something ridiculously tiny like that? you'd be better off pointing to trump university than anything else as an example of his failure as a business man
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster June 6th 2016, 6:37 pm

Ugly wrote:if trump is able to raise a dollar in his pocket to billions id say hes a successful businessman
*a million dollars in his pocket
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster June 6th 2016, 6:41 pm

Prangot wrote:
no i'm pretty sure it's because, to paraphrase tedito kennedy, when it was 21 people who were sent off to war couldn't vote and that's fucking ridiculous, but please continue to be butthurt and not actually address my points because you can't actually argue them
That was a troll post
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 6th 2016, 6:44 pm

Prangot wrote:
Prangot wrote:
That was a troll post
"i was only pretending to be retarded u guys"
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 6th 2016, 8:14 pm

http://bigstory.ap.org/779b7012af24446289623a968926ec04

literally fuck the associated press for publishing the story before the actual votes come in
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 6th 2016, 8:18 pm

oh by the way, don't expect for some of those clinton emails to be released within your lifetime, OTTD
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/politics/clinton-emails-75-years/

Washington (CNN)The Republican National Committee would have to wait 75 years for the State Department to release emails from top aides to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to a recent court filing.

State Department lawyers argue in a filing made last Wednesday that gathering 450,000 pages of records requested for former Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Jacob Sullivan and top State Department official Patrick Kennedy would take three quarters of a century.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty June 7th 2016, 10:48 am

viubladan ul yangnos wrote:oh by the way, don't expect for some of those clinton emails to be released within your lifetime, OTTD
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/politics/clinton-emails-75-years/

Washington (CNN)The Republican National Committee would have to wait 75 years for the State Department to release emails from top aides to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to a recent court filing.

State Department lawyers argue in a filing made last Wednesday that gathering 450,000 pages of records requested for former Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Jacob Sullivan and top State Department official Patrick Kennedy would take three quarters of a century.
clinton emails are top secret with national security information but I CANT SEE THEM? WTF OTTD
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next