China's insatiable thirst for american economy has spiked to a new, shallow high

+4
cya
salty
Zilchexo
Mac B
8 posters

Go down

China's insatiable thirst for american economy has spiked to a new, shallow high Empty China's insatiable thirst for american economy has spiked to a new, shallow high

Post by Mac B October 18th 2016, 10:07 pm

http://nextshark.com/yekutiel-sherman-kickstarter-chinese-factory/
http://www.therooster.com/blog/china-stealing-american-kickstarter-ideas-and-we-cant-do-anything-about-it

Covering the same instance.
Ignore the fact that it's some dumb selfie stick shit if thats anything deterring

If our young inventor's products aren't safe, then who's is? I know - CHINESE IMPORTED PRODUCTS.
I am certain this is not the first nor last case of this. This should be treated no different than if someone in the same county as the perpetrator was defending his IP- in an American court with American laws. Any judge in his right mind would charge them with straight up stilling this boy's shit. I don't know how that'd work on the account of them being from chinkland, but the extent of the law should be used against them.
Have these commies ran out of ideas for cheap plastic toys to shove down the throats of out impressionable youth? Evidently so. This is just the light shit, too. I could go on a fucking tirade on how China's royally fucking us over but I'm pressed for time. Don't buy from China, kiddos. Bunch a communist thieving rats with their sweatshop anthills.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

China's insatiable thirst for american economy has spiked to a new, shallow high Empty Re: China's insatiable thirst for american economy has spiked to a new, shallow high

Post by Zilchexo October 18th 2016, 10:56 pm

this is why i always say trading with china needs to be illegal until they fall in to international laws and preferably get labor standards that are somewhat stomachable
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

China's insatiable thirst for american economy has spiked to a new, shallow high Empty Re: China's insatiable thirst for american economy has spiked to a new, shallow high

Post by salty October 19th 2016, 7:29 am

fuck china
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by salty October 19th 2016, 7:40 am

room wrote:
Congo Jack wrote:Don't buy from China, kiddos.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
its possible but for many hobbies/products its impossible

you cant get into electronics for example unless youre gonna pay literally $150 for an lcd screen (versus a $12 sainsmart one)

buying trinkets and shit like phone cases and stuff? yeah i can get that american made and i buy my clothes american made but some shit is just manufactured in china and theres no good alternative
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 19th 2016, 7:41 am

room wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Somethin funny?
Are you saying we SHOULDN'T. buy more american made products?
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 19th 2016, 8:06 am

What the fucks up with my page, I haven't got a new post notif or whatever between these at all lol

oaky wrote:
room wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
its possible but for many hobbies/products its impossible

you cant get into electronics for example unless youre gonna pay literally $150 for an lcd screen (versus a $12 sainsmart one)

buying trinkets and shit like phone cases and stuff? yeah i can get that american made and i buy my clothes american made but some shit is just manufactured in china and theres no good alternative
Exactly, and that needs to change fast. It's disappointing how we've casually let them excel in manufacture over us and furthermore have them selling it to us. The way I see it is as I've previously stated. Boycott China as much as possible. There obviously won't be many easy alternatives but every drop in this sea counts.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 19th 2016, 9:02 am

My boy trump is gonna make America great again
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 19th 2016, 9:03 am

Damn straight
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 19th 2016, 11:34 am

and oaky says japan is screwing us over
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 19th 2016, 11:54 am

room wrote:
He. wrote:My boy trump is gonna make America great again

i still can't tell if diseased is being ironic or unironic with this.
why would he have to be?
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 19th 2016, 12:12 pm

since one of the major points in trump's campaign is making china not fuck us over............
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 19th 2016, 2:09 pm

room wrote:i'm going to guess that this campaign point is restricting chinas imports which would just be retarded as hell
lol what the fuck?
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 19th 2016, 3:05 pm

why the chinese hate amerifat???? cause they no able to work ching chong children!!! over there
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 19th 2016, 3:06 pm

the bastard doesn't even want to cut off trade with china entirely temporarily which is what really should be done he just wants to sanction them and put tariffs on them which is a horrible idea and would just start an economic alliance tariff war when on the other hand nobody can afford to cut off trade from the Good Ol' Us (pronounced us) entirely
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 19th 2016, 3:07 pm

if diseased is being ironic he better not be that shit is even more obnoxious than actually supporting trump and stopped being funny when it was evident he was going to win the republican primary which is why everyone but you and the same dipshits that think harambe is still funny at my school has moved past it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 19th 2016, 3:12 pm

ching chong!! ho ho!
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 19th 2016, 3:12 pm

(that's chinese)
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 19th 2016, 3:23 pm

oonga oonga eh click click
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B October 19th 2016, 3:28 pm

MING MING CHING CHONG OOOAAAHH
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo October 19th 2016, 3:29 pm

>not taiwanese chinese
gay post
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly October 19th 2016, 6:22 pm

dicks out for harambe
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down