awful x-101st fanfiction

3 posters

Go down

awful x-101st fanfiction Empty awful x-101st fanfiction

Post by alyaza October 29th 2014, 3:26 pm

written in 2009/2010 back when x-101st was still relevant on roblox's clan scene

PAGE 1:
CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING
In December 20[illegible], war began, it all started on the 8th. I awoke to chaos. As I ran outside my brick house, I was FEAR troops attacking my city, Robloxia City, I began to run for my life, and soon I was in downtown. Just after 8:45 AM, I ran into Zustakri, a fellow soldier of mine, alerted me that the city would be taken over in a few days if nothing was done. I ran towards our recruitment centre, an explosive sent me flying. It was three minutes later, I got up and noticed a small puff of smoke, I ran towards it, by the time I reached it, it had grown! I ran to aid them, only to find the Centre burning. I asked "What happened?" only to get no reply from anyone, then as I got a hose, the fire spread.
(See next page)

There's a couple of pictures on this page, let me sum them up in the order they appear.
*A robloxian, probably the main character of this, I don't know.
*WAR! in double struck, with a red W and exclamation point, a white A and a blue R.
*A guy with a black uniform and cap shooting and killing a guy in a blue uniform and cap, marked "FEAR" and "X101st" respectively. There's a guy underneath these two in the same blue uniform and cap as the guy being killed, for some reason. He seems quite oblivious to his friend dying.
*A poster, presumably, with "WAR! X101st raid destroys FEAR base!" and a crude drawing of an X101st watching the base explode.
PAGE 2:
to a surrounding building, that building was full of propane, the fire got to it, and then...

BANG!!! A massive explosion flew the building in two, and with it, half the Centre. It was three hours after the explosion when we were alerted of a FEAR brigade near the base, it seemed we had no weapons left, however, the gun room was untouched. I ran and grabbed a carbine and a shotgun, then I began to run outside, FEAR was now attacking, and we were outnumbered, of course. After awhile, they fell back, and we had survived. Well, some of us anyways.

Pictures, in order of appearance.
*A scene of fire spreading over a small gap between the center and a cluster of buildings. Smoke is billowing everywhere.
*The recruitment center after the explosion? I can't really tell, I'll just assume that it is.
*A poorly drawn scene of the building full of propane exploding and falling over. It's apparently a skyscraper too, because it's fairly tall in this drawing compared to everything around it. The recruitment center is still on fire in the shot, too. No damage though.
PAGE 3:

CHAPTER 2: WORLD WAR WUT?

It was three days ago when war began. Now dubbed as "World War Wut", it was the most idiotic war of ALL time. Or so we thought. It was January 3rd, 2017, and war officially began, as Robloxia City was attacked by FEAR again, this time, they brought artillery, it began to pound the city, killing hundreds. I was a survivor, but this had only begun.

(SEE NEXT PAGE)

Pictures again
*A very crude, albeit gory drawing of a dead X101st, who has apparently been shot somewhere in the vicinity of eight times, and had one of his eyes destroyed, or something equally horrible, as the area where it should be is spewing blood as if he'd slit his throat. It is aptly labeled "Dead X101st."
*A plane bombing a building, I think. I can't really tell. What I can tell is that the building is on fire, and it's got cracks all over it. It's also missing a fairly sizable chunk of its right side, and there's one poor sap trapped in the middle section of the building. There's a plane overhead, which I think is bombing the building, but there's what looks to be a crudely drawn explosion around it so maybe not. Also, the picture is labeled "Explosive Death (2026)." Your guess is as good as mine.
PAGE 4:

CHAPTER 3: RIOTS OF THE WAR

Riots plagued Robloxia City, many by force, the Cazubë St. Protest quickly turned into th Cazubë-Bökurst Riot, Sabanda Av turned into Death Avenue and Skavie riots. Barlae Rd was the site of 32 dead police and 36 protesters, close to half of the city was rioting and nearly 45% of the population was evacuated out of the city and to nearby Iscobi City. 327 buildings were torched, 171 demolished, 667 damaged, and the loss of 12,000,000 dollars made the city spiral into chaos. Just after 4:45 on January 18th

(SEE NEXT PAGE)

Pictures, as usual.
*A picture of several people standing in a field, one is running towards something with a gun, the others are standing around randomly. In the background is a mass of stick figures, and a number of buildings, two of which are on fire. This is labeled as "Dü Zki Riot"
*Two terrified people running, with a store in the background, someone inside looking out with a somewhat confused face. This is also labeled as "Dü Zki Riot"
*Presumably the main character from pages ago, with a rather unamused face. He's also saying "Wut?", or at least I think he is.
PAGE 5:

was when the day the El Gombe riots began, they were originally protests but of course they got out of control eventually becoming a riot against the war!

Pictures
*There are five boxes on this page, four are just text. These four boxes say "NOW RIOT!", "RIOT! >:| :3", "PROTEST! DO NOT RIOT!!" and "RIOT RIOT RIOT RIOT RIOT RIOT!".
*The other one is a probably unfinished one, because it only shows a woman about to be assaulted by someone with a torch, and a guy randomly looking behind him. It's also labeled "EL GOMBE Riot"
PAGE 6 (LAST PAGE):

CHAPTER 4 [you read]: Chaos War

After the battle, I was hiding in the former recruitment centre, I looked out the window, I saw the city, and while looking out I saw a battalion of X-101st, as the enemy attack began, half the army was NAPALME'D, and many burned to death, the aftermath was horrific. (see next page)

SEE NEXT PAGE

Pictures:
*A picture of a wall of fire, courtesy of the napalm, and many stick figures running from it.
*Several X-101st, including the main character, in a little shootout, or something. Nobody's actually firing their gun, so I don't know.
*More of the devastation from the napalm. Nothing new.
*The main character looks out the window. Nothing interesting.
*Some guy saying "OMG K WUT NOW K YUS NOW NUB" for some ungodly reason. I cringed at this.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

awful x-101st fanfiction Empty Re: awful x-101st fanfiction

Post by Ugly October 29th 2014, 3:28 pm

holy shit almost forgot about x-101st
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 29th 2014, 3:31 pm

while i'm at it here's a slightly more recent (2011) writing about exotic ROT

Chapter One: The Mission at Hand...

"How could it end like this? Taken by RT'ers and killed by a firing squad. Where did I go wrong?"
"Ready, Aim, Fire!"
"No!"
March 28th, 2011, eight days earlier.
It was about three in the morning, a small elite squad of OT’ers was sent out to get documents from RT, and this is the known events of them, from March 28th to the 5th of April.

We're nearing shore, prepare for landing..." said Fastlane in a soft voice, not wanting to reveal the position of the small boat that she had prepared...
"What's our goal Fastlane?" asked Anna, questioning why they were in this mess.
"It's quite simple, we just have to get into the RT City Hall and take all the secret documents we can take, we have to try to stay quiet, but if we have to we'll use our weapons." replied Fastlane.
"Oh...” said Anna.
As the group, people in it being Kianan, Fastlane250, Anna200, Fred38, mckailey and MrRetextureGuy reached the shore of Western RT City, they noticed several spotlights, the RT'ers knew something like this was going to happen, so they had prepared.
"Well crap, I guess we're going to have to shoot our way into RT." said MRG, pulling out his submachine gun.
"I guess you're right MRG." replied Kianan.
As the small group analyzed the situation carefully and prepared a plan, Fastlane looked over the small hill concealing the six OT'ers from the eyes of RT'ers, seeing plenty of cover and noting plenty of good positions to fire from. All the while, the other five socialized and talked about what may result should they fail. After a short while of looking at the landscape above them, Fastlane slid back down the steep hill.
"Get your guns ready, we'll begin the attack in five minutes, do whatever for now, because this is the last time you'll be able to do anything freely besides shoot and hide until the mission ends." said Fastlane to the group, going to grab her weapon which she had left in the boat.
After what seemed like an eternity, which was really five minutes, the group was ready, they didn't know if they would succeed or fail, but they knew they had to try.
"Well, I guess this is it...” said a nervous Kianan to the others.
"Yeah... I guess so." replied Anna, equally as nervous.
"Ready?" asked Fastlane.
Fastlane then blew the whistle and screamed to the group to go. The RT'ers never saw it coming.
"What the he-" said one, then being shot.
"Enemies sighted! Fire at will!" said another.
The RT'ers machine guns then began firing at the group, but they knew the terrain thanks to Fastlane's scouting, and they easily began taking down the RT'ers. One fell, then another, and another. But the RT'ers had reinforcements...
"Oh crap!" exclaimed Kianan, noting the three new platoons of RT'ers on the horizon.
"Keep firing!" exclaimed Fastlane, trying to keep the squad organized to deal with the threat. But as Fastlane looked ahead, she didn't see what was going on elsewhere, and out of seemingly nowhere, Fastlane went down in a shower of blood. She had been hit in the face, somehow surviving, but just barely.
"He... he... help me..." said Fastlane, almost blacking out from blood loss
"FASTLANE!!" screamed Anna, horrored by the sight of Fastlane bleeding profusely on the ground.
The RT'ers were closing in, Fastlane had been hit badly and the team was low on ammo, things weren't looking great for them, and they were about to be overrun. Suddenly, by a stroke of luck, the RT'ers commander went down, how they had no idea, but he did and the RT'ers began running.
"YEAH!" exclaimed MrRetextureGuy happily.
"Ok, we're safe, I hope..." said Kianan
The OT'ers had survived by a miracle, and they were happy, but would they have such luck in the future? They didn't know, but for the time being, all that they cared about was the survival poor Fastlane.

Chapter 2: The Admins

Roblox HQ, The Suburb of Reese
3:16 AM

It was about 3:16 AM on Monday the 28th when the administrator Reesemcblox got a call.
"Hello? Reese? Ok, if you're listening, we have no idea what happened, but it seems someone attacked us. We don't know what, or who it was, but whoever it was has breached the defenses, can you help?" the call said. And it just so happened Reese was, she'd heard the call.
As the admins had gathered inside the Roblox headquarters, Reese walked in.
"Alright, here's the deal..." said Reese.
"Whatever it is best be worth me having to get up at three AM Reese." replied Telamon.
"Ignoring that, here's the thing. RT was attacked near the Western Beaches, whoever it was has killed at least thirty RT'ers and has advanced into the area; this may be a severe problem, because RT harbors all of our secret documents." Said Reese to the admins in the room.
"Well, I can't go, because I'm the second most important in Roblox." said Telamon, sipping his coffee.
"I can't go either." said Builderman
"Well, I know I can't send you two... so I guess we'll send in Brighteyes and clockwork, even though clockwork isn't an admin, he's got that teapot turret thing which might help us." said Reese again.
"Alright, so can we go now?" asked Telamon, now tired.
"Whatever..." replied Reese.
And so all the admins walked out, most of them going back to sleep, unaware of what was to happen.

Chapter 3: The Surprise

As the night drew on, Fastlane continued to bleed, but the wound had been patched up and the bleeding had slowed. The group didn't have much medical experience, but they did bring some medical supplies that were easy to use... although to say the least Fastlane was still in a pretty bad condition, but Fastlane could still fight. After a short wait, the group was ready to go, and they continued the short trek to RT City, less than a mile away. As the group drew closer to their target, they realized they'd be almost unrecognizable in the streets of RT City, looking down upon the massive city of nearly 18 million, illuminated by thousands of lights and crowded by hundreds, even at 3 AM. So they put away their guns and continued on into the crowded streets.
After about twenty minutes of walking through the town, and after noting many things, they found the city hall, they opened the door, and one by one they crept inside of the large building and began to search. Unbeknownst to them, clockwork and Brighteyes were already there... they knew who it was and they were ready for them.
"Should we take them out now?" asked clockwork softly.
"Not yet..." replied Brighteyes
As the OT'ers continued to search though the city hall, their every move was being watched by clockwork and Brighteyes. And then as all of the OT'ers grouped together to talk about their findings, Brighteyes began to shoot. Bullets began flying, Kianan was hit by one in the arm and he fell to the ground. The others turned to see clockwork and Brighteyes above them on the staircase to the second floor, the OT'ers then began to scatter, MrRetextureGuy guy pulled Kianan into a room and began to shoot back at Brighteyes from behind a door, hitting nothing but the railing.
"Cover me guys!" screamed Anna, going into the open and throwing a grenade at clockwork and Brighteyes.
Anna threw the grenade, making it land at clockwork's feet. Instantly, Brighteyes and clockwork both ran for cover, but clockwork was downed before he could get to cover, and the grenade finished him off. Brighteyes was alone... no longer willing to fight due to the death of clockwork. She surrendered. The OT'ers were now free to search again... but what would they do about Kianan?

Chapter 4: The Escape

Kianan was out cold and there was no way to get him back awake, for the most part, the group would be stuck there until Kianan awoke from his unconscious state. Until then, they promised themselves they'd look through the files, and so they again set off through the many files. Meanwhile upstairs, Brighteyes secretly contacted the admin HQ, the OT'ers oblivious to it.
"Hello? HQ? Guys?" said Brighteyes through her secret intercom, getting no reply.
"Guys?" said Brighteyes again, this time hoping to get a reply.
"Brighteyes... is that you?" asked the person on the other side.
"Yeah, relay this message to the others... clockwork is dead and I'm in need of support." replied Brighteyes.
"Ok, I'll be sure to get that to the others." said the unknown person.
Brighteyes then shut off her intercom and went to inspect the remains of clockwork.
"Clockwork, why did you have to die, why?" said Brighteyes over clockwork's annihilated body, on the verge of tears.
Back downstairs, the team of OT'ers continued to shuffle through the thousands of files in the city hall, the search continued to yield no results, but then Anna found something.
"Huh? What's this?" she asked herself, beginning to flip through the large file.
"Nuclear bomb, Atom smasher, MT21 Gas? What are they making these for, a war?" she continued to ask herself, still flipping through the pages of the document.
Then Anna came across the worst thing of all... a command which would instantly launch every missile RT had at OT, the command prompt being a small Yellow button.
"Oh dear god..." Anna said to herself
Anna then took the document and ran to get the others.
The others were in another room when Anna barged in.
"GUYS! GUYS!" screamed Anna.
"What?" replied MrRetextureGuy, calm as ever.
"I... I found this..." said Anna, now catching her breath.
Anna then threw the file onto the table in the room and flipped through its contents, shocking everybody.
"This... this is just insanity, and this is coming from someone like ME." said Fastlane, just as shocked as everyone else in the room.
Then, out of seemingly nowhere, a large sound, almost like a train wreck filled the room.
"WHAT THE HE-", was all that could be said before the entire room seemingly exploded into a whitish mist. Then into the room came a few admins, the inside of the room, now covered by the white mist yielded the unconscious bodies of Fastlane, Anna, MRG and Mckailey, Kianan had also been captured, but Fred was nowhere to be found, however, for the most part the group had been captured.
"Objective completed, returning to home base." said one of the admins over a radio inside his helmet.
What would happen next would change Roblox forever.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 29th 2014, 3:45 pm

x101st vs roxzon
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE