toby
Tyson
alyaza
Mac B
tsuyu asui
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

this is what republicans want to ban - Page 2 Empty Re: this is what republicans want to ban

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 12:16 pm

also im going to be venting my printer fumes into your room so i can find out how hazardous polyetherimide emissions are
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

this is what republicans want to ban - Page 2 Empty Re: this is what republicans want to ban

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 12:49 pm

Congo Jack wrote:i dont see why people are against removing people who are here illegally
because laws are spooks and you need a better reason than that for dumping billions of dollars on something pointless and inhumane

oaky wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:"i legitimately think that kicking people who have established themselves here out of our country due to their lack of paper spooks will solve anything"
"i think someone wanting to be somewhere transcends an entity's right to eject them"

call me back when ive tunneled inside your house and decided i want to stay because ive established an underground laboratory
of course it's in your rights to kick people out of your glorified secret club but why would you when you can actually fix shit it's a waste of money

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:lol it's not like i could vote or change the outcome/ i've already said that if hillary wanted to win she should've realized hispanics care about more issues than illegal immigration appeal to them and win florida pennsylvania and the election. also her mentioning puerto rico literally like twice did NOT go down well. same with flint
if you didn't want the policy of the state to be GET EM OUTTA HERE! you should have supported the hillary campaign bud and in any case hispanics didn't lose her the election, the rust belt did
i actually did prefer that hillary win even if i thought trump winning would be fucking amazing which was all i could do because i couldn't vote.

florida isn't in the rust belt and pennsylvania is pretty starkly two states. obviously it was ogre when she lost wisconsin and michigan but if she had done the bare minimum and retained two states that should've been safely hers she would've won. i'm not saying hispanics "lost" her the election i'm saying they could've won it for her
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 12:51 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
florida isn't in the rust belt and pennsylvania is pretty starkly two states. obviously it was ogre when she lost wisconsin and michigan but if she had done the bare minimum and retained two states that should've been safely hers she would've won. i'm not saying hispanics "lost" her the election i'm saying they could've won it for her
uh what the only state hispanics could have "swung" for her was florida and that wouldn't have been enough since wisconsin, michigan, and pennsylvania flipped
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 1:57 pm

fd wrote:because laws are spooks
AAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HES STILL TRYING TO USE THAT AS AN ARGUMENT
fd wrote:ou need a better reason than that for dumping billions of dollars on something pointless and inhumane
"hey bud! would you like to live in my country?"
"yes i would! i dont like living in this drug fueled shit hole!"
"come on in! there's a little fee and we have to make sure you're serious about this before letting you in though."
-the ditch digger is gone because he ran, trying to cross the border, afraid of an honest entry into the nation of his dreams-
"hey bud I said you have to do it on my terms you cant just bust up in here like a drug running rapist get OUT"
INHUMANE!!!!
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 1:59 pm

a country of 320 million is not a "secret club"
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:44 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
uh what the only state hispanics could have "swung" for her was florida and that wouldn't have been enough since wisconsin, michigan, and pennsylvania flipped
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you realize i was talking like if rust belt voters voted the way they ended up voting?  hillary could've catered to either the rust belt or hispanics and won my thesis is "hillary could've catered to hispanics and won" which is true stop being argumentative
Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:because laws are spooks
AAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HES STILL TRYING TO USE THAT AS AN ARGUMENT
fd wrote:ou need a better reason than that for dumping billions of dollars on something pointless and inhumane
"hey bud! would you like to live in my country?"
"yes i would! i dont like living in this drug fueled shit hole!"
"come on in! there's a little fee and we have to make sure you're serious about this before letting you in though."
-the ditch digger is gone because he ran, trying to cross the border, afraid of an honest entry into the nation of his dreams-
"hey bud I said you have to do it on my terms you cant just bust up in here like a drug running rapist get OUT"
INHUMANE!!!!
it is an argument. as it turns out when something is a social construct that doesn't mean anything without context it's not a good justification for your actions because it's essentially fake
lol @ not knowing how difficult it is to get a passport
"drug running rapist" TRUMPCVCKING PROCESS COMPLETE i'm just waiting for you to defend 
you don't even live in a border state shut the fuck up
oaky wrote:a country of 320 million is not a "secret club"
you're acting like it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:44 pm

*waiting for you to defend his actual presidency when he does things that would piss you off repeatedly if his name weren't trump
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 6:46 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you realize i was talking like if rust belt voters voted the way they ended up voting?  hillary could've catered to either the rust belt or hispanics and won my thesis is "hillary could've catered to hispanics and won" which is true stop being argumentative
she did and you dudes didn't vote for her lol
she also catered to rust belt voters and they didn't vote for her because they bought the line trump sold them about bringing their jobs back
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:48 pm

wow what exactly is your memory span i just explained that hillary didn't realize that hispanics aren't all illegal immigrants and did a shit job of catering to them

she didn't even mention flint once after the primaries dude what
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 6:56 pm

Flamcastro wrote:wow what exactly is your memory span i just explained that hillary didn't realize that hispanics aren't all illegal immigrants and did a shit job of catering to them
just because she didn't specifically cater to you, a left wing extremist whose closest ideological counterparts are GETchan and the dudes at /r/FULLCOMMUNISM doesn't mean she did a "shit job" at catering to hispanics lol

she didn't even mention flint once after the primaries dude what
are you just going to ignore the comprehensive plan to send workers in mining and other dying professions such as manufacturing back to school so when their jobs inevitably cease to exist they can reenter the work force, or what
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:59 pm

stop putting words in my mouth bitch. you know what i meant and you know i'm right. hispanics don't like being conflated with illegal immigrants who they often hate

yeah i am because she literally never mentioned it and it's the first time i'm hearing about it and what rust belt voters got an earful of from republicans was "lots of people are going to lose their jobs" and she didn't do anything to counter this
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 7:04 pm

Flamcastro wrote:stop putting words in my mouth bitch. you know what i meant and you know i'm right. hispanics don't like being conflated with illegal immigrants who they often hate
lol what when did she ever conflate legal hispanics with illegal immigrants all she did was advocate for reforms to becoming a legal citizen

yeah i am because she literally never mentioned it and it's the first time i'm hearing about it and what rust belt voters got an earful of from republicans was "lots of people are going to lose their jobs" and she didn't do anything to counter this
so in other words you did literally no research whatsoever on the candidates? because she literally had entire rallies devoted to her policy, her plans, and what she wanted to do. she outlined some of it in the debates. she put it up for EVERYBODY to read on her website even (along with pages of other plans) and literally told you as an american to check out her campaign website so you could read it. if she "failed" to counter the narrative you can thank the media because she had it all fleshed out and there for the voters.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 7:06 pm

she implicitly did it by targeting all her hispanic efforts to hoping they'll dislike trump over illegal immigration

no dude i saw a lot of her statements i saw her namby pamby ass statements on tpp and puerto rico and i read the platform on her site, i guess i must've skimmed over that

of course she brought it up in the debates because she was prompted but she didn't spend any actual money on it, in the aftermath tons of people were saying she didn't have enough rallies in michigan and wisconsin
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B December 31st 2016, 7:12 pm

fd wrote:blah blah social construct blah
cool beans when people start invading pronto bronco come back with your 100% no-feelings-hurt solution
fd wrote:lol @ not knowing how difficult it is to get a passport
IT'S HARD!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! THAT'S WHY I SHOULD NEVER DO IT THE RIGHT WAY!!! - pussies
fd wrote:"drug running rapist" TRUMPCVCKING PROCESS COMPLETE
denying that the majority of people illegally coming into this nation are bogies with the cartel is like denying the existence of islam extremism
hope you had fun throwing around angry nerd internet words
fd wrote:i'm just waiting for you to defend
"shut the fuck up you can't have your own opinions about something I don't know how is affecting you"
yeah just because im not living near the fucking border doesn't mean i'm oblivious to my surroundings, IN FUCKING ALBERTVILLE THE SIGNS HAVE SPANISH FIRST AND ENGLISH AS THE SECONDARY UNDER IT, THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN IN A GOD DAMN AMERICAN TOWN, not to mention the cartel definitely has a fucking presence here because i know people that run motherfucking cartel weed. the fact that my first period robotics class is over 2/3s mestizo is fucking shocking on its own, and there are straight up illegals making up a good chunk of those numbers seeing as how some of them DON'T FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH

but yeah no im just a "flamingdinner" because i support border control reform
get off my white dick and fly your communist ass back to park of Gringo stop acting like you know how i should feel on my own policies and why. smh commies always try to pull this shit TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 7:12 pm

Flamcastro wrote:she implicitly did it by targeting all her hispanic efforts to hoping they'll dislike trump over illegal immigration
aside from the fact that that isn't true, it was regardless pretty effective because hispanics turned out (she only lost florida due to record white turnout)

no dude i saw a lot of her statements i saw her namby pamby ass statements on tpp and puerto rico and i read the platform on her site, i guess i must've skimmed over that
then you weren't paying any fucking attention lol

of course she brought it up in the debates because she was prompted but she didn't spend any actual money on it, in the aftermath tons of people were saying she didn't have enough rallies in michigan and wisconsin
Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton repeatedly mentioned the crisis during her campaign, saying: "The people of Flint deserve to know the truth about how this happened and what Governor Snyder and other leaders knew about it. And they deserve a solution, fast. Thousands of children may have been exposed to lead, which could irreversibly harm their health and brain functioning. Plus, this catastrophe—which was caused by a zeal to save money at all costs—could actually cost $1.5 billion in infrastructure repairs."[228] In a subsequent interview, Clinton referred to her work on lead abatement in housing in upstate New York and called for further funding for healthcare and education for children who will suffer the negative effects of lead exposure on behavior and educational attainment.[229]
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 31st 2016, 7:42 pm

Flamcastro wrote:she implicitly did it by targeting all her hispanic efforts to hoping they'll dislike trump over illegal immigration

i totally agree with this i grew up in AZ so i knew lots of legal mexican immigrants who have no love for people who skipped ahead of them
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 8:05 pm

Congo Jack wrote:
fd wrote:blah blah social construct blah
cool beans when people start invading
wow you really think it's orcs vs humans don't you
pronto bronco come back with your 100% no-feelings-hurt solution
the 100% no-feelings-hurt solution is "tighten our buttcheeks on existing regulations to keep people from coming but don't bother shipping them back over once they've already found a life here" and in the far future when the global market is fair and world peace is secured we won't need the border anyway

fd wrote:lol @ not knowing how difficult it is to get a passport
IT'S HARD!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! THAT'S WHY I SHOULD NEVER DO IT THE RIGHT WAY!!! - pussies
"those illiterate mexican peasants living 20 miles away from the nearest school should just pull themselves up by the bootstraps and either stop having a government that wants to fuck 'em or magically get a passport with an obstructionist government y'know?

fd wrote:"drug running rapist" TRUMPCVCKING PROCESS COMPLETE
denying that the majority of people illegally coming into this nation are bogies with the cartel is like denying the existence of islam extremism
hope you had fun throwing around angry nerd internet words
i've... literally never heard this before because it's blatantly not true and net migration from mexico has been negative for a while anyway. i live in one of the cartel's major operation centers and it's not true at all or like 10% of this city's population would be involved in the cartel

fd wrote:i'm just waiting for you to defend
"shut the fuck up you can't have your own opinions about something I don't know how is affecting you"
yeah just because im not living near the fucking border doesn't mean i'm oblivious to my surroundings, IN FUCKING ALBERTVILLE THE SIGNS HAVE SPANISH FIRST AND ENGLISH AS THE SECONDARY UNDER IT, THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN IN A GOD DAMN AMERICAN TOWN,
uhhhhhh ya it should if it's more convenient for everyone there unless you're one of those people that actually thinks english should be america's official language for any reason at all or that american culture is being destroyed because bumfuckistan may or may not have spanish road signs in some neighborhoods, i couldn't even find any evidence for this. so.
which is obviously a preposterous idea because the only function language serves is communication, seeing one language as more "american" than another is once again a spook and if you can't communicate with it for the purpose you intend to it's worthless
not to mention the cartel definitely has a fucking presence here because i know people that run motherfucking cartel weed.
cartel weed /=/ cartel activity. damn near everyone gets their weed from cartels or puerto rico. you really think every dealer gets their weed from cartels? dealers have dealers.
the fact that my first period robotics class is over 2/3s mestizo is fucking shocking on its own,
what a disaster y'know all these hard working mexicans that won't get a job trying to get into stem and being leeches on our economy =/
and there are straight up illegals making up a good chunk of those numbers seeing as how some of them DON'T FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH
i wish them well they probably didn't ask to come here and are trying to make do and thrive also i assure you there are people born in america that don't speak english

but yeah no im just a "flamingdinner" because i support border control reform
get off my white dick and fly your communist ass back to park of Gringo stop acting like you know how i should feel on my own policies and why. smh commies always try to pull this shit TI TO, DICK, DICKMAN
that's not why i called you a flamingdinner but ok
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
aside from the fact that that isn't true, it was regardless pretty effective because hispanics turned out (she only lost florida due to record white turnout)

then you weren't paying any fucking attention lol

Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton repeatedly mentioned the crisis during her campaign, saying: "The people of Flint deserve to know the truth about how this happened and what Governor Snyder and other leaders knew about it. And they deserve a solution, fast. Thousands of children may have been exposed to lead, which could irreversibly harm their health and brain functioning. Plus, this catastrophe—which was caused by a zeal to save money at all costs—could actually cost $1.5 billion in infrastructure repairs."[228] In a subsequent interview, Clinton referred to her work on lead abatement in housing in upstate New York and called for further funding for healthcare and education for children who will suffer the negative effects of lead exposure on behavior and educational attainment.[229]
and she could've overcome the record white turnout if hispanic turnout was even bigger which it could've been if she had a better strategy but her strategy was just "good enough" which wasn't good enough
that's literally during the primaries like i said
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 8:07 pm

and she could've overcome the record white turnout if hispanic turnout was even bigger which it could've been if she had a better strategy but her strategy was just "good enough" which wasn't good enough
FD i don't know if you're aware but there are more white people in florida than there are hispanics so replying on the hispanic vote to carry you to victory doesn't really work if it's a battle of turnout

Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton repeatedly mentioned the crisis during her campaign,
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 8:08 pm

oaky wrote:

i totally agree with this i grew up in AZ so i knew lots of legal mexican immigrants who have no love for people who skipped ahead of them
see? i'm fucking hispanic and i know tons of puerto ricans and mexicans who hate illegal immigrants. i think it's stupid but that's how they see it. they are thoroughly rulespooked and actually buy into the idea that they take jabs and bring crime
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 8:09 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
FD i don't know if you're aware but there are more white people in florida than there are hispanics so replying on the hispanic vote to carry you to victory doesn't really work if it's a battle of turnout

Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton repeatedly mentioned the crisis during her campaign,
dude what white floridians didn't go 100% trump it's not that simple
you realize the primaries count as her campaign right she literally talked about it to try and win those states and dropped it immediately
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 8:10 pm

i had to sit through dinners with hispanic people who thought what trump said about illegal immigration was the best thing ever and thought he was a "better christian" (LOL on every count especially the multiple remarriages and being a billionaire things and when he demolished that old lady's house without any payment recompense) than hillary
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 8:11 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
dude what white floridians didn't go 100% trump it's not that simple
you realize the primaries count as her campaign right she literally talked about it to try and win those states and dropped it immediately
white people voted in overwhelming numbers (at least by modern metrics) for republicans and donald trump it's literally the main reason why he even won the fucking election

repeatedly
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 8:15 pm

dude you don't fucking get it. if whites go 70 percent trump and NOBODY ELSE does trump still loses in a landslide that's just one example
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 8:18 pm

Flamcastro wrote:dude you don't fucking get it. if whites go 70 percent trump and NOBODY ELSE does trump still loses in a landslide that's just one example
what the fuck are you smoking? if white people went 70% trump i'm pretty sure he'd literally win every state
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 8:20 pm

whites are 64% of the population.
.64*.7=44.8% of the vote
unless some really, really wacky EC shit went down he'd lose
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next