which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD?

+7
Zilchexo
Total "Chad"
Mac B
tsuyu asui
salty
toby
alyaza
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a

which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 83

which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 Empty Re: which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD?

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 8:27 pm

Flammarcos wrote:it's amazing what you guys consider to be "nothing" i consider laughing at crying children to be the ultimate low
you're 17
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD? - Page 2 Empty Re: which historical OTxers would you want (actively) on OTx over FD?

Post by him January 8th 2017, 8:51 pm

fuzzeedice all the way
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu asui January 8th 2017, 9:07 pm

if you guys miss them so much, why dont you find them????
tsuyu asui
tsuyu asui

volume of testosterone : 45360

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 8th 2017, 9:10 pm

because more often than not when we do find or try to bring back old otxers they want nothing to do with the site
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 8th 2017, 9:14 pm

back in like 2014 viral got HUGE into social justice but i found his blog months back and couldn't see a single social justice post on it so either he made a separate blog or calmed down
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 9:15 pm

george lucas wrote:back in like 2014 viral got HUGE into social justice but i found his blog months back and couldn't see a single social justice post on it so either he made a separate blog or calmed down
he cooled it he told me he thought they were right about most things on principle but took it too far and were vindictive and immature
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 9:16 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
george lucas wrote:back in like 2014 viral got HUGE into social justice but i found his blog months back and couldn't see a single social justice post on it so either he made a separate blog or calmed down
he cooled it he told me he thought they were right about most things on principle but took it too far and were vindictive and immature
and yet ironically he himself is still vindicitive and immature
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 8th 2017, 9:17 pm

thats the right idea i blocked him after i got mad cuz he was going batshit crazy over michael brown
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 8th 2017, 9:18 pm

i should mention fuzzee is also communist...
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 9:18 pm

george lucas wrote:i should mention fuzzee is also communist...
fuzzee is canadian and last i checked was trans so that doesn't shock me
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 9:19 pm

he'd probably be infinitely better than FD anyways
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 8th 2017, 9:21 pm

ribbit wrote:if you guys miss them so much, why dont you find them????
pretty sure most dont care
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 8th 2017, 9:21 pm

fuzzee is way more levelheaded than fd
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson January 8th 2017, 9:33 pm

i feel like the old users are embarrassed to rejoin, but i don't think anyone here cares about the stupid shit they did back then.
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 9:37 pm

Tyson wrote:i feel like the old users are embarrassed to rejoin, but i don't think anyone here cares about the stupid shit they did back then.
i think it's more likely a lot of them have forgotten or grown out of it by now
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 8th 2017, 9:53 pm

we dont
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu asui January 8th 2017, 9:55 pm

1. if they are too embarrassed of you guys, then they can get HIV for all you should care, fuck them, theyve basically said "fuck you" to you guys and think you guys are "embarrassing", why cry over a bunch of bitches who dont like you guys?

2. tell viral that im a cuban lesbian, so i cant be sexist or racist and tell him that i think hes a FUCKING WHITE MALE
tsuyu asui
tsuyu asui

volume of testosterone : 45360

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 8th 2017, 10:01 pm

oh damn i missed fuzzee on the list

yeah i would like fuzzee back too
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2