george lucas
him
alyaza
Mac B
AenimaNerd
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making Empty Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making

Post by AenimaNerd January 9th 2017, 3:27 pm

It's not the "Shoot someone and they bleed" type gore, it's the "HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE GOT THEIR ARM SHOT OFF AND CHUNKS FELL ON THE FLOOR!" type. There's a few options to start off with, though. Invisible parodies Nintendo back in the day, where you can't get blood at all in any way, shape, or form. Then there's Standard, which just causes hostile NPCs to bleed. Carnage causes NPCs to have dismemberment in check, then there's Slaughter, which will allow for more "creative" kills. Overkill means you can be as creative as you want. Think Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2, but more ways to kill.
AenimaNerd
AenimaNerd

volume of testosterone : 0

Back to top Go down

Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making Empty Re: Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making

Post by Mac B January 9th 2017, 3:28 pm

Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making
It's not the "Shoot someone and they bleed" type gore, it's the "HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE GOT THEIR ARM SHOT OFF AND CHUNKS FELL ON THE FLOOR!" type. There's a few options to start off with, though. Invisible parodies Nintendo back in the day, where you can't get blood at all in any way, shape, or form. Then there's Standard, which just causes hostile NPCs to bleed. Carnage causes NPCs to have dismemberment in check, then there's Slaughter, which will allow for more "creative" kills. Overkill means you can be as creative as you want. Think Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2, but more ways to kill.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making Empty Re: Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making

Post by alyaza January 9th 2017, 3:28 pm

hello OP how are you
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AenimaNerd January 9th 2017, 3:29 pm

appalooser wrote:hello OP how are you
Great wbu
AenimaNerd
AenimaNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 9th 2017, 3:29 pm

Thats real neat fam
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 9th 2017, 3:29 pm

first off who are you

you cant just show up talking about a videogame and expect us to be like WOW COOL if we dont even know you
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by loomer January 9th 2017, 3:30 pm

Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making
loomer
loomer

volume of testosterone : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by AenimaNerd January 9th 2017, 3:31 pm

george lucas wrote:first off who are you

you cant just show up talking about a videogame and expect us to be like WOW COOL if we dont even know you
Shadowfan ring a bell?
AenimaNerd
AenimaNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 9th 2017, 3:31 pm

not really
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 9th 2017, 3:31 pm

wait
this guys from rot
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 9th 2017, 3:32 pm

have you been on a roblox spinoff site or an OTx forum like otthunderdome, otrepository, off topic bunker, etc. before
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 9th 2017, 3:32 pm

AenimaNerd wrote:
george lucas wrote:first off who are you

Shadowfan ring a bell?
thats a bit vague were you on otx/ottd before
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 9th 2017, 3:32 pm

i remembver back in the day sonicfan wat a rot big shit and this guy was like his brother or something? maybe not i think they knew eachother
i could be completely wrong but thats what i think of "shadowfan"
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple January 9th 2017, 3:34 pm

complimentary avatar courtesy of ottd

Last edited by pizza hut pillager on January 9th 2017, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 9th 2017, 3:34 pm

http://rblxofftopic.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowfan682

you're this guy, yes?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by loomer January 9th 2017, 3:34 pm

i'm digging the avatar OP
loomer
loomer

volume of testosterone : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by AenimaNerd January 9th 2017, 3:34 pm

I was someone that wrote horrible fanfictions, got better with writing, and decided to write a bunch of gory surrealist shit ala Tool and Pink Floyd. No, I have not been on a subforum like OTx before. This is my first time.
AenimaNerd
AenimaNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 9th 2017, 3:36 pm

AenimaNerd wrote:I was someone that wrote horrible fanfictions, got better with writing, and decided to write a bunch of gory surrealist shit ala Tool and Pink Floyd. No, I have not been on a subforum like OTx before. This is my first time.
alright cool

the golden rule around here is don't be a faggot, lurking is advised just so you get to know some of the lingo and injokes but not necessary, and we don't care about stuff like Roblox just for the record so try and avoid those sorts of things and you ought to be fine on here
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 9th 2017, 3:37 pm

Caesar wrote:i'm digging the avatar OP
stalin "pizza hut pillager" drew it it's FD
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 9th 2017, 3:38 pm

also if you'd like to know more about our history and the community, we have two wikis:
http://ottd.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
http://otrevolution.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 9th 2017, 3:39 pm

Caesar wrote:i'm digging the avatar OP
very nice of you tomoko
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 9th 2017, 3:40 pm

AenimaNerd wrote:It's not the "Shoot someone and they bleed" type gore, it's the "HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE GOT THEIR ARM SHOT OFF AND CHUNKS FELL ON THE FLOOR!" type. There's a few options to start off with, though. Invisible parodies Nintendo back in the day, where you can't get blood at all in any way, shape, or form. Then there's Standard, which just causes hostile NPCs to bleed. Carnage causes NPCs to have dismemberment in check, then there's Slaughter, which will allow for more "creative" kills. Overkill means you can be as creative as you want. Think Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2, but more ways to kill.
there's a few video games i can think of that do this, like the doom series and the original half life, so i hope you're not under the impression this is innovative or unique
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by AenimaNerd January 9th 2017, 3:42 pm

george lucas wrote:
AenimaNerd wrote:It's not the "Shoot someone and they bleed" type gore, it's the "HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE GOT THEIR ARM SHOT OFF AND CHUNKS FELL ON THE FLOOR!" type. There's a few options to start off with, though. Invisible parodies Nintendo back in the day, where you can't get blood at all in any way, shape, or form. Then there's Standard, which just causes hostile NPCs to bleed. Carnage causes NPCs to have dismemberment in check, then there's Slaughter, which will allow for more "creative" kills. Overkill means you can be as creative as you want. Think Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2, but more ways to kill.
there's a few video games i can think of that do this, like the doom series and the original half life, so i hope you're not under the impression this is innovative or unique

Soldier of Fortune has damage zones, though. The damage zones are the focus for my game, but there's more creative ways to murder things (Shove someone's face into a generator, 1000 Degree knife mutilation, executions ala MK or GoW)
AenimaNerd
AenimaNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 9th 2017, 3:44 pm

fallput
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 9th 2017, 3:50 pm

AenimaNerd wrote:1000 Degree knife mutilation

Made some sweet af gore for a game I'm making A8f0cf10
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next