Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization

+2
Zilchexo
Mac B
6 posters

Go down

drug

Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_lcap8%Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_lcap11%Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_lcap8%Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_lcap6%Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_lcap6%Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_lcap3%Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_lcap3%Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_lcap5%Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization Empty Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization

Post by Mac B January 9th 2017, 8:22 pm

basically what is the collective opinions on what drugs should be either; - federally decriminalized and left to state law a/o -criminalized with reclassification (lighter restrictions, less penalty)
Poll is compiled of several DEA schedule 1s and others with a multiple choice with what you'd like to see decriminalized or reclassified, there's a slot for both on each substance, state your reasons for discussive purposes

I personally think LSD should be controlled but not necessarily criminalized, absolute decriminalization would be a huge step but there are benefits to it as well. LSD is a marvel of chemistry, it gives you a completely different perception and makes you see unimaginable shit - yeah that may be cool and all for fun and games, but it's no sense in having it so criminalized, there's a lot to be studied with the compound with modern technologies that couldn't be done in the 60s when it was booming. I think it should be open enough to be conditionally distributed to the public (under heavy lockdown with the 'customers' being prerequisite of mental and financial stability) but not enough so that any private business can make their own spinoff product and sell it like candy. I have similar views for weed, I think it oughta be controlled similar to alcohol, must be 21 to buy and have a permit to make. I think we could really benefit from decriminalization of weed, have more money going towards american businesses and take the dough away from these murderous mestizo tyrants
(however with it decriminalized it'd be harder to nick the little brown drug runners on it)
I mean shit these two are on the same level of meth, and cocaine and fucking opium, which is stronger and more addictive than heroin, is below it. I've seen what meth does to people. I've never seen anyone who burns grass or drops tab fuck themselves over so much that they could be mistaken for a methie
Also if LSD was more regulated we wouldn't have teens fucking dropping over dead overdosing on NBOME being told it was acid, which has a very sharp 'lethal dose' curve and more potentially detrimental side effects as opposed to actual LSD.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization Empty Re: Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization

Post by Zilchexo January 9th 2017, 8:24 pm

y/ all
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization Empty Re: Drugs: Reclassification, decriminalization

Post by tsuyu asui January 9th 2017, 8:26 pm

i did weed like two years ago, it was pretty good, it makes you feel indescribably blissful and so worry-free, its kind of like a religious experience.

i also did LSD twice a long time ago, which was more fucking serious but it was still a much stronger experience, its kind of like a mix of feeling "child-ishly innocent", and "enlightened", much more profound than a religious experience.

i would like to see marijuana and LSD legalized, as i wouldnt mind doing it again. ive also been curious to try shrooms. also, synthetic marijuana (advertised as "pure sativa") has made its way to the market, and synthetic marijuana is both shitty and dangerous, since it isnt natural and has a ton of harmful chemicals
tsuyu asui
tsuyu asui

volume of testosterone : 45360

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 9th 2017, 8:37 pm

dont do any drugs kids
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson January 9th 2017, 8:38 pm

no drugs
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 9th 2017, 8:40 pm

i draw the line at weed tbh
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 9th 2017, 8:41 pm

its all about moderation
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum