should flamingdinner take a break from OTx

+3
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Mac B
alyaza
7 posters

Go down

a

should flamingdinner take a break from OTx I_vote_lcap44%should flamingdinner take a break from OTx I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
should flamingdinner take a break from OTx I_vote_lcap56%should flamingdinner take a break from OTx I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

should flamingdinner take a break from OTx Empty should flamingdinner take a break from OTx

Post by alyaza January 10th 2017, 4:37 pm

read the title and vote

no goat or AFRO-CARIBBEAN this time because actual poll
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

should flamingdinner take a break from OTx Empty Re: should flamingdinner take a break from OTx

Post by Mac B January 10th 2017, 6:38 pm

wasn=t there one of these but it was you
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

should flamingdinner take a break from OTx Empty Re: should flamingdinner take a break from OTx

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster January 10th 2017, 6:44 pm

no fuckin way this shit he does is too funny
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 10th 2017, 6:54 pm

well we can obviously see even his 2 year break wasnt enough so no amount of breaks is going to help
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 10th 2017, 7:12 pm

the people are speaking and they say flamingdinner should stay because he's funny
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 10th 2017, 7:14 pm

Him. wrote:well we can obviously see even his 2 year break wasnt enough so no amount of breaks is going to help
wasn't much of a break because diseased and rt and some other douches made an effort to keep bringing me back in but besides that this is blatantly false
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 10th 2017, 7:15 pm

rt deemed fagmaxhomogay and fd should stay in one day

how will rt ever recover?
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 10th 2017, 7:16 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
Him. wrote:well we can obviously see even his 2 year break wasnt enough so no amount of breaks is going to help
wasn't much of a break because diseased and rt and some other douches made an effort to keep bringing me back in but besides that this is blatantly false
how is it false just because you talked with people on OTx doesn't mean you were on OTx
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 10th 2017, 7:17 pm

Flammarcos wrote:rt deemed fagmaxhomogay and fd should stay in one day

i don't know if you realize this but people don't really want you to stay because they like you so much as because you get mad easily and it is funny to watch you sperg out
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 10th 2017, 7:18 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
no one wanted you back
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas January 10th 2017, 7:19 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
people kept bothering me on and off when i was away but i just brushed them off. even flade added me for some reason
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 10th 2017, 7:19 pm

Him. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
no one wanted you back
before FD responds with the inevitable "people wanted me back" let me just say that no, literally nobody wanted you back
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 10th 2017, 7:20 pm

george lucas wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
people kept bothering me on and off when i was away but i just brushed them off. even flade added me for some reason
yeah but difference is we wanted you to come back
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 10th 2017, 7:24 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
name one time i asked you to come back
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 10th 2017, 8:04 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
how is it false just because you talked with people on OTx doesn't mean you were on OTx
talking about the "wasn't enough"
appaloosa horse wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:rt deemed fagmaxhomogay and fd should stay in one day

i don't know if you realize this but people don't really want you to stay because they like you so much as because you get mad easily and it is funny to watch you sperg out
im aware
george lucas wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
it's like they don't know how to break ties like people who still bitch at their ex a year later
appaloosa horse wrote:
Him. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
no one wanted you back
before FD responds with the inevitable "people wanted me back" let me just say that no, literally nobody wanted you back
i'm aware
Him. wrote:
george lucas wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
yeah but difference is we wanted you to come back
LOL
He. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
name one time i asked you to come back
not what i said
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down