comprehensive list of communists and people from communist nations who were on the moon

+3
toby
Zilchexo
alyaza
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

comprehensive list of communists and people from communist nations who were on the moon - Page 2 Empty Re: comprehensive list of communists and people from communist nations who were on the moon

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:30 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:when FD can't defend himself i've noticed he usually resorts to downvotes
*when it's not worth defending myself

congo jack here is trying to strip the post of its context both in the thread and on the board, like i said there was nothing weak or sad about my posts directly
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

comprehensive list of communists and people from communist nations who were on the moon - Page 2 Empty Re: comprehensive list of communists and people from communist nations who were on the moon

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:32 pm

what context is there dogman rephrased your post and you got mad about it because you're a narcissist who has thinner skin than donald trump
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:36 pm

le egotistical fd meme
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:37 pm

the context is dogman is always trying to flip my posts back around on me
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:37 pm

how is it a meme you exhibit all the classic symptoms of a narcissist
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:38 pm

none of my psychologists agree with your smoove internet cold-read and that's why you're wrong
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:39 pm

they probably don't read your internet posts bud
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:45 pm

you're suggesting i act completely differently online and not maybe a) you're biased b) i come off slightly the wrong way online
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 9:56 pm

you do though lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 11th 2017, 9:57 pm

he used my words against me! THAT MAKES MY PEEPEE SHRINK!!! - fd
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 9:58 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:you do though lol
you've never met me in person
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 11th 2017, 10:01 pm

somehow, i get the feeling when you talk to people in real life you don't use greedy JEWS, bitch about how you're bullied online, and talk about how you hate america
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 11th 2017, 10:05 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:somehow, i get the feeling when you talk to people in real life you don't use greedy JEWS, bitch about how you're bullied online, and talk about how you hate america
with my peers i sometimes make edgy jokes yes, if the topic comes up i do talk about it, and i do criticize american foreign policy and the government in public like conservatives have been doing for the past 8 years
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple January 12th 2017, 4:03 am

Crooked FlamingDinner resorts to voting down posts as his rebuttal. Weak!
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 12th 2017, 7:49 am

Wait if communism is so good why is fd gay?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 12th 2017, 10:45 am

I want some thai food
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 12th 2017, 12:05 pm

He. wrote:Wait if communism is so good why is fd gay?
dam........ das tru......
Him. wrote:I want some thai food
fuckin love thai
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 12th 2017, 3:32 pm

of course you love thai you queer you want to thai a knot with a gay thai dragon so he can fuck you to death in thailand because hes a pie man something you would not know about
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 12th 2017, 3:35 pm

Congo Jack wrote:of course you love thai you queer you want to thai a knot with a gay thai dragon so he can fuck you to death in thailand because hes a pie man something you would not know about
wow no need to be so sexual and give us all boners
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 12th 2017, 3:44 pm

i give everyone boners its like a superpower that i cant turn off please help me god im drowning in a sea of thots
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2