WTTP

5 posters

Go down

WTTP         Empty WTTP

Post by alyaza January 29th 2017, 10:49 am

Chapter I: Beginnings
"Goooood morning Offtopica." snickered the radio. It was something like five in the morning, and already the news crews were being snide and sarcastic. The air was gloomy and cold, the sky dark and cloud filled. Evidently today was not a good day, and it didn't seem like it would be getting any better, considering what the radio anchor followed his witty remark with. "A beautiful August 16th, 2011 today. It'll be cold and rainy for the entire day, according to the weathermen. High in the low 40s, with a chance of snow. Yes, folks, snow. In August."
RT ignored the little announcement that reassured him that today was going to suck, even though he was already wide awake. He'd long known anyways that today would be unbelievably bad, just from how yesterday had gone. MSE6 had banished every single brony in the whole wide world to Filme. Everyone, regardless of whether or not they were a part of the Pony War or not. He knew that it would cause an uproar, and as the head general he'd pretty much bear the brunt of it, despite having zero say in any of it.
Sighing, he got out of bed, remade the sheets and went downstairs to grab something to eat. Robloxians didn't have to eat at all, technically, but it was certainly a comfort to. Before he could, however, he found himself destracted by the little pedestal he'd put in the middle of his living room. On top if it was a stern reminder of his past escapades. A piece of the OTSS Lyra. A little memento from the awful week he'd spent in a hellhole that was practically a household name now.
Equestria.
That name was one he'd never liked. He didn't find out the planet's actual name until the bronies took over OT City back in April. That was long after he'd been brought there and dumped unceremoniously by a curious fellow named John Shedletsky. Their voyage, along with six other strange outcasts of society, had found the planet full of ponies in October of 2010. Six months before anyone else knew about her, RT had already met - in the flesh - the 'famed' Twilight Sparkle, and her little band of ragtag friends. Looking back, he always found it kind of silly that he didn't notice the fact that she obviously wanted no part of this "friendship." He'd only figured that out because to most Robloxians, Equestria existed only in the form of a well groomed televison show by the name of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. That itself was a result of Robloxia being a sort of fantasy, but RT didn't even want to try and figure out how that worked.
Well, anyways, there was a lot more to their voyage than just that, but a lot of it was stuff he didn't want to remember. Like how half of Canterlot - the pony capital - had been annihilated in one go because of their landing. Stuff like that.
RT then remembered what he had intended to be doing, and continued walking. Memories could wait, because right now he was on his way to something.
That something turned out not to be food. There was a knock on the door almost as quickly as he reached the kitchen. With a grumble, RT turned back around and proceeded to walk half the route he'd come to the kitchen. He then turned in to the living room, walked straight past the little piece of the ship, and opened the door without any hesitation.
It was probably a huge mistake. One glance through the doorway told him everthing already. John stood imposingly in the doorway, wearing his trademark green shirt with that weird sun emblem on it and some jeans. Right behind him, in the middle of the street, was an exact replica of the dull gray OTSS Lyra, with "OTSS LYRA II" painted in white on its side. There really was no point in asking what John was doing here, or why he was here. Not only did RT already know, but even if he hadn't, he'd be questioning the man who ran the universe.
All he really had to say was, "I'm sure that if I say no, you'll just throw me in the ship anyways and ferry us off to Paradise Lost," to which he got a firm nod from John. That said, RT walked back in to his house to quickly grab something. Then he closed his door behind him, without even bothering to lock it, and the two Robloxians walked in to the ship.
Not two seconds later, the ship was gone, on its way in to deep space.

---

RT was somewhat surprised when he stepped onboard to find everybody else already in attendance. Apparently John had been a pretty busy man this morning, since RT knew that none of his shipmates were from anywhere near OT City. Matter-of-factly, he wasn't even sure that Hello lived on his planet. Not anymore, anyways, what with the whole MSE6 deal and all.
"So," he asked, "how's it been going with you guys? It's been like a year." None of them seemed particularly eager to say anything, but without anything better to talk about, the majority of them ended up just telling everything like it was. Dman, who hadn't been one of Twilight Sparkle's biggest fans from the first voyage was now suddenly infatuated with her. He hadn't had a single interesting thing happen to him in the entire near year between voyages. Hello, once a very quiet girl had become an Applejack fan and now dressed like her. Also, she was unamused by the whole "evicted by MSE6" deal. RT was wholly unsurprised.
As time went on, the stories seemed to get progressively longer. Antneecb had gone on to do a bunch of, in his own words, "stupid things that he regretted." He never elaborated on these, but he did explain how they affected his life. Dogman had done a total 180 and was now utterly cynical of everything ever. He mentioned something about it having to do with "another place," but he also never elaborated on the things he said. RT didn't catch a thing RainbowDash101 said, because he already knew what he would be saying. The two had been opposing generals in the Pony War, so RT already knew RD's story, and RD already knew his.
When it came his time, though, Fastlane didn't say anything at all. Then again, most likely he didn't need to, since he was famous all across Offtopica and well known throughout the Robloxiverse. If you didn't know about him, you'd be a very strange person. He was the most avid Robloxian who presently lived. He loved the place -- at least when you were around him. Secretly, he detested the place and he had only told a select few people this secret. RT happened to be one of those people.
The story telling only killed about an hour, in any case. Even if Fastlane had talked, it wouldn't have made any difference. The trip was still close to six hours, far longer than how long the Robloxians could keep telling stories. They couldn't really complain though, since it was better than the agonizing day and a half long trip it'd taken last time, but it was nonetheless unbelievably boring to have to sit around for almost five more hours. RT sighed. Today was going to probably a long, tiring day.
A few minutes passed. Most of the Robloxians had resolved that it would just be better to go to sleep than waste time trying to find something to do or attempt to make small talk with their fellow shipmates. Hello had been the first to fall asleep, and quickly everybody except RT had done likewise. Now, he was stuck with John, who was staring straight ahead into the void of deep, Robloxian space.
"So, why are we heading off again anyways?" RT whispered in his ear. John tried hard not to be annoyed. "Because, RT, we're - okay, well, you wouldn't really understand, but, Robloxia's trying to sort of make contact with Equestria right now, even if nobody there knows we're from the next universe over." RT noticed his slight quivering in his voice, like he'd had a really hard time saying that.
"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not lying right now, but you seem somewhat anxious about us going."
"I have every right to be. Both of us should - I mean, I'm, and so are you by the way, essentially leaving Robloxia for a foreign place that I don't know I'm going to come back from. No doubt you remember what we did to them last year."
"Are you saying they're going to try to kill us?"
"We don't know, RT. They might or they might not. Hell, you'd probably know better than me, since you know what they're like." John had a point. RT had not only seen them in person, but he also had seen everything that had happened to them in the past year, and knew almost as much about them as his own self.
"That's true."
"And, I mean, then there's how this is privately funded and how the rest of my staff doesn't even know I'm doing this again. The first time, they funded it for me, but this time I had to do it incognito because they had no faith. I bet if they notice I'm gone, they'll connect the dots and realize. So I have that problem too."
"That's not really a problem. I'd be glad if I were you, actually."
"If you were me, you'd probably be making mistakes every other hour." That was also true.
"Yeah, but still."
"Anyways. I probably ought to manually pilot this damn thing now, considering that we're about to go straight through the asteroid belt and all."
RT couldn't argue with that. He'd rather not put his faith in a stupid machine, even if John wasn't the brightest pilot the world had ever known. A couple of seconds later, the turbulence that the asteroid belt typically caused when you went through it kicked in, and John began to steer his way through the mess. With John busy now, RT had nobody left to talk to. Well, I guess it's off to sleep then...
He made sure to find the most comfortable spot he could, which happened to be in one of the far corners of the ship. Within a few minutes, he was out like a light.

---

Hello and Dogman were the first to wake up. It wasn't a very big accomplishment, as it turned out, because their quiet chit-chat proceeded to wake everybody else up. They were greeted with a wonderful sight upon waking. The portal was so close that everything had a purplish tint to it. They were at least somewhat excited, for now. The first time they'd gone through, they'd hit what had to be pretty close to the speed of light. That was probably the funnest experience they'd had on the entire trip. The sensation of being close to the speed of light itself. Silently, they wondered if they'd get to experience that again.
The ship sped through the portal, and in a second, it was spit through the other side, clear into another universe. For a split second, the feeling was there. Light-speed. The great impossibility, until now. Then it was over, and they found themselves in a somewhat familiar place. The Ponyverse looked much like the Robloxiverse, presumably because it would be close to impossible for it to not look like such, but the places of the stars made it look a little bit different. Just enough to be noticed by the particularly hypersensitive.
"Alright," said John, "we're here. Or we will be in about five minutes." He cranked the stick that controlled the acceleration of the ship up to the maximum possible setting that wouldn't end in the ship becoming a floating cloud of rubble. The ship for a brief second felt like it had nudged forward an inch and then went back to feeling as if it wasn't moving at all. Robloxian designs apparently did this out of some sort of necessity. Long distance rides like the ones between planets would be unbelievably uncomfortable if they didn't.
The few minutes in theory gave the Robloxians a chance to talk. But none of them did. Any talking could wait. For the first time in a year, they were about to return to a land they knew all too well.

Chapter II: Return
Compared to the surrounding landscaping, the city of Canterlot stood out like a sore thumb. A hundred thousand tons of stone probably went into making the whole place, according to Hello when she'd first gotten there. The main feature of the city though was not the millions of stones that went into it, though. It was always the royal's castle, which had to occupy at least half of what was considered the City of Canterlot. The thing was a monstrous building, with literally miles of hallways, hundreds if not thousands of rooms, archives that seriously rivaled the Library of Robloxia's collection. . .
This morning however, it was silent. Maybe it had to do with how it was unseasonably cold and damp for August. For most of the day before, it had rained exceptionally hard due to some painful mistakes way far west, and it left the entire city a mess of mud and water. The humidity and dampness lingered long in to the night, since the city's stones didn't absorb water, and so this morning the air temperature was hardly above freezing. From far above, though, it would be hard to tell anything about the city. The Robloxians' ship was barrelling through the atmosphere at a good thousand miles an hour, but unlike the last time, this was a controlled velocity. John intended to land hard just outside the city. From behind him, RT called out, "Clear skies and smooth sailing!" In other words: permission to land.
The ship came slaloming in through the mountains, coming close to smashing in to the trees a couple times. John hit the brakes he lowered the "landing gear" to the ship - literally just a giant wing pointed downwards that in essence dug itself in to the ground as the ship touched down. This was going to be a fun landing.
Normally, the landing gear made things much easier for pilots when they landed in places with no formal runways. Here, however, the gear was going to be a pain to even attempt to use. Canterlot did not sit on particularly even ground, for one thing. Then there was how there were exactly zero good landing locations anywhere besides clear, open spaces that they could easily be spotted in - something John did not want to risk. Add in those ungodly hard to deal with mountains, and there was a good chance John would crash. Still, he'd landed in places a lot like this before. Specifically, landing in most places in Scripting Helpers required an unbelievable amount of piloting skills, because there was not a single flat parcel of land in that entire nation big enough to land a ship, even one the size of the Lyra, on. He'd made plenty of successful landings there, so how hard could it be here? All he had to do was focus. And hope he didn't hit some unseen bump along the way, he guessed.
The ship made contact with the ground a few seconds later, after his internal monologue had passed. The ship's landing gear dug hard in to the ground, as John pushed the brakes down hard and pulled the steering wheel back until he thought it might snap off. Still, the ship took forever to slow down enough that John could just let it glide to a stop on its own. More likely than not, it probably had a lot to do with the uneven ground - but John wasn't complaining. He'd brought it down without the whole thing falling apart from under him, and that's all that counted.
The ship jerked to a stop upon bumping a particularly large rock. After a few seconds of making sure that the ship really was stopped - it was still hard to tell when the ship was and wasn't moving - RT popped the door open, and the Robloxians took their first steps back in to the wonderful world of Equestria.
It was not nearly as graceful as they'd hoped. RT stumbled on one of the steps out and fell face first on the ground. The other seven Robloxians nervously chuckled at his error, and its unfortunate ruination of the moment. There would be plenty of time to make it up, certainly, but did it have to happen now? When they were taking their first steps? Apparently, Equestria wasn't going to let them forget what they'd done.

---

After spending several minutes nervously wondering whether or not it would be wise to get on the main road out of Canterlot -- or maybe it was the main road in, who knew? -- the Robloxians eventually resolved that it couldn't hurt. After all, it was close to five in the morning or something close to that, judging by how the sun hadn't risen but the sky was lightening, so more likely than not, nobody would see them if they slipped away now.
The intense phobia of all things Canterlotian was probably justified, though. It would be very hard to forget the people who literally burned half of your city down, and destroyed half the castle too. Certainly, the Canterlotians would also be inclined to hold a grudge, since the Robloxians were given no punishments for their actions. Whether or not they realized that Celestia had been pressured in to not arresting them, the Robloxians did not know. More importantly, they did not care. All they wanted to do was get the hell away before anybody got wise to them, and no doubt someone would eventually. Getting a headstart on them would greatly improve their chances.
So, with little other options in mind, they decided to head off to where they knew that they'd find something. When they first came to Equestria, they'd decided that one of the many, many hills around Ponyville could serve as a nice home should they ever need one. Today, they were going to settle one of those hills. They'd probably also re-meet the entire city, but that could wait until it happened. It was going to be a two hundred mile, ten hour long walk, so they had plenty of time to plan out something.

---

By the time they arrived in Ponyville, it was almost three in the afternoon, and the sun was blisteringly hot. Well, by pony standards, anyways. The temperature was probably close to ninety-five, which was child's play compared to what RT had been in. During the war, he'd had to take several of the Bronyized OT cities in the middle of the hottest June and July in the history of that region, which was already a desert. Regularly the temperatures had topped one-fifteen, and one day it was officially one-twenty-six.
Regardless of the temperature, the Robloxians had bigger fish to fry. When they came close to town, they strayed off the road and in to the hills. Which, really, they were somewhat surprised by. The hills were quite smaller than they remembered. "Actually, to be honest, these aren't much of hills. Mounds, basically." RT commented as they walked up one of them.
"Hell," he added, "Most of these probably didn't even qualify as real hills when ponies scoped this land out -- I bet they still don't." Eventually, they settled a little 'hill' -- they still weren't sure if it counted as one, despite it being trivial -- that wasn't very far out of town -- maybe a few hundred yards, at most? It wasn't necessarily a nice hill, but it was something. Signifying their residence there, Dogman suggested they name it "Resident Hill," perhaps the most uninspiring name in the history of names. It stuck though, because nobody else had any better ideas. Besides, what was going to stop them from renaming it if need be? It wasn't even an unofficial name -- a nickname, at best.
In any case, it was probably high time to set up shop here, even though it couldn't be any later than three now. and there was plenty of time to do anything since the sun wouldn't set until eight. RT was totally aware of this, and decided that pitching a tent up at 9PM or something was something he could live with.
Well, provided nothing came out to kill him, or something. Such things were a very, very real possibility in a place like Ponyville, but evidently the populace thought nothing of it, and if he wasn't mistaken somehow, still didn't. He wasn't concerned anyways, since he had his trusty insert tool on him. It was the only thing he'd bothered to get for the trip, but it was was all he'd ever need. All he hoped was that he wouldn't need it much.

---

"Well, good to know at least if we ever screw up, there will always be somebody who's managed to screw up worse." Ant snidely jabbed at John. In front of the two Robloxians stood a "flagpole" that Ant had tried to put up, which looked very much like a gigantic metal spike protruding awkwardly from the ground. It was absolutely pathetic, in its own way, and John was quick to point that out. Not to mention that it was unbelievably obvious, and no doubt the ponies below them would wonder what exactly it was when they saw it. Presumably they wouldn't actually walk up to it to investigate, but surely they'd at least find it curious.
"Well, Ant, maybe we ought to take it down." John spoke with a quiet, and yet somehow stern voice. "We kind of don't want to be the center of attention fifteen minutes after showing up." Of course they didn't. But they would be, sooner or later, and maybe getting it over with wasn't as bad of an idea as waiting it out.
That's what Ant decided to point out. "Why not just get it over with though?"
"Uh, because we destroyed their capital? Hello, were you even paying attention the last time we were here?"
"Not really."
Oh. Well, yeah. Guess he would be the type to do that, thought John.
"Well, we kind of did, and I'm not exactly sure that drawing attention to ourselves is a good move with that in mind."
Ant wasn't totally sure why John was being so paranoid, but he wasn't about to argue, since that'd probably only make it worse. "Suit yourself then."
The two of them quickly took a hold of the massive spire, and with one movement proceeded to tear the whole thing out of the ground, and toss it to the side.
In the whole wrong direction. Towards town.

---

Not very far away, practically on the edge of town, RT had somehow stumbled across the six ponies he kind of sort of hadn't been looking for. And it was only 3:10. It's not that he didn't want to see them, but he kind of wanted them to find him first. It would have made things so much easier. Now he had to explain everything.
Evidently, today was going to be a very, very hard fought day.

---

Twilight was used to stange things. Matter-of-factly, "strange" was normal for her, and "normal" was strange. That was one of the many, many unfortunate side-effects of living in Ponyville, a ferocious contender for the "weirdest city" in the world. But today was not weird. No. Weird would imply that was "abnormal," or perhaps "supernatural," or something else. Today was out of the ballpark. There was a solid white fellow standing on the edge of Ponyville, species completely unrecognizable. There was something familiar about it all though, and Twilight had a horrible sense of deja vu that this had happened once before. But when?
That had been her original question. She'd tried talking to her friends about it, but they didn't remember such a thing. They were, however, intrigued, and so now the five of them insisted on getting involved, which made the situation a lot more complicated. But really, how hard could it be to confront the figure they'd -- or rather, Twilight -- had seen? Without even having said anything - besides "Do you remember anything about this?" - in the past hour, Twilight had managed to get herself into something that even she didn't know the outcome to.

---

RT took a deep breath, and hoped to god that this would go better than he was expecting it to. He walked up to them slowly, and as they turned to look towards the sound of footsteps, he spoke his first words to them since the day the Robloxians had left. "Hello. It's been awhile."
The ponies were somewhat startled, since they had been only halfway through their movement to turn around, but when they did they instantly saw who was behind the voice. The figure. The... thing... for lack of better wording, towered over them by what had to be at least a foot or two. His body was a solid white, except for a strange face that reeked of a horror movie adorning his shirt. The only other things of mention were a little, white cap on his head with "RTC" written on it in a carbon black color, and his eyes. Little, solid black masses, ones that looked strangely familiar.
"I remember you, but you pro-o-o-o-obably don't remember me."
Twilight, of course, had no clue what to say. And neither did anybody else. Here was this random... thing, trying to say that he knew them when they hadn't even met! So, Twilight just said the first thing that came to mind.
"Okay, seriously. I have no idea who you are, or what you're doing here. Now, what do you want?" she scoffed.
RT was a little bit surprised by how venomous her reply was, but then, she really probably didn't remember him. The last time they'd met, RT was wearing a completely different wardrobe and was a completely different person. It would have been a miracle if she'd been able to connect the dots to the two, but almost a year had passed -- and it had been a stressful one for her too.
"I'm RTCity." he proclaimed, "And like I said, you've met me before."
The name rang absolutely no bells for Twilight at all. She could, however, determine that he was not from here, now. RTCity was definately not an Equestrian name. Or a dragon name. Or a griffon name. Hell, she didn't even know what kind of name it was. All she knew is that it wasn't from anywhere near here. Now that she knew that tidbit, though, she wasn't quite sure what to make of him. The only logical thing she could think to do was keep the conversation going and hope it got somewhere.
A sudden snapping sound knocked her back in to reality a half a second later. She noticed how long he'd been waiting for a response.
"Oh, oh... sorry. Got carried away there. Anyways, I don't think we have met, but - I'm Twi-"
"I know who all of you are, Twilight." RT interrupted her.
"What?" Twilight questioned how the stranger knew her name.
"I know who all of you are, silly. Like I said, we've met."
All of the protagonists stared at him like he was crazy.
Twilight was still the only one speaking. Then again, she was probably the only one who needed to, since she could make points well. Without even thinking much of it, she spoke up. "I'd doubt it. Your name doesn't ring a bell, you don't look like anyone, or anything I've ever seen before, and you're not even from anywhere near here, if your name is any indication."
RT chuckled a bit. "You're certainly still smarter than you let on -- I always found that funny considering how you love to flaunt your intelligence around. You're right, I'm not from here."
Twilight breathed a sigh of relief. If nothing else, she was right about that.
"But I still know all of your names, and I still know for a fact we have met before." He began pointing. "As I've already said, you're Twilight Sparkle." He pointed towards a pony who was solid white as he was, but who sported a surprisingly bright purple hairstyle. "That's Rarity, whom I would sincerely advise you no longer take any advice from in any shape or form."
RT poined at the next pony over and started saying what he was going to say next, but he couldn't help but grin a bit when the white pony responded with an offended "Hey!" "That there's Rainbow Dash, but everybody just calls her Dash, pretty much." The sky blue pegasus said nothing, trying to figure out whether she should be concerned or happy that someone who was clearly from elsewhere knew her.
"The little yellow one who's kind of trying to hide behind you guys is Fluttershy." he said, as more than one of the ponies looked back to, sure enough, find her trying really vainly to hide behind them. "What are you doing?" he heard one of them ask. She didn't respond of course.
"Anyways, those two over there are Applejack and Pinkamena Diane Pie or Pinkie Pie or Pinkiemena or whatever the hell you want to call her." he said while pointing to the two of them. They briefly stared at one another before staring at RT. "You're missing one, by the way." RT added, "Spike isn't here, which is quite the shame because unlike you guys he's actually a little bit cool, if a little bit hit-and-miss in regards to intelligence."
Silence.
And then more silence.
After what felt like forever, the silence was broken by Twilight, who couldn't help but ask one thing.
"Who are you?"

---

The six ponies stood there in disbelief at what had just happened. A stranger - a complete stranger! - had recited their names! And he somehow knew Pinkie's real name, too! Forget "out of the ballpark," there was no word in the English language to describe this. Well, there might be a phrase to describe it, but that was not one that Twilight was about to say in front of everybody. Maybe in private. Definately not here. Then again, calling this situation, well, utter god-damn lunacy would not necessarily be an incorrect judgement. It was absolutely lunacy of the highest order.
Another snap.
"Hello, Earth to Twilight and friends?" RT asked.
"What?"
"You guys have a serious problem with trances."
"Well excuse me for being a little bit fixated by how you know all of our names - our actual names no less! - even though we've never met at all! There isn't a pony in the world besides us six and her parents that know Pinkie's real name!"
"Well, I'm not a pony, so..."
"Same thing."
"Whatever floats your boat, mon ami."
So much for getting a straight answer, Twilight thought to herself. "Well, in any case, what brings you--"
THUD.
"--what was that?"
Twilight turned around. Off in the distance, in the "hills," a quiet shouting could be heard. Twilight couldn't make out anything that was being said, but it didn't sound happy. She turned back towards RT, and tried to continue where she left off. "Uh, so anyways -- what brings you to Equestria?"
"The losers who are currently yelling up there," he said as he pointed towards the "hills."
"Oh." What. There were more of... them? Twilight was starting to get a little bit concerned by all this. One of them was bad enough, and this one already knew all about her and her friends. The idea that there were more strangers in her world, which, if they were anything like this guy, knew about her and everything, was not one that she liked.
"So..." she said, trying hard to hide her concern, "how many of you are there?"
"Eight, counting myself." RT replied almost as soon as Twilight finished her question. "I'm not sure what in the hell they're exactly doing, but I'm sure eventually they'll come down and say hello. They're actually social people, I am not."

Eight of them.

Oh dear sweet merciful Celestia, please strike me down where I stand.

---

Somehow, RT was getting the feeling Twilight was about to have one of her moments. Maybe it had to do with how she'd just frozen up inexplicably, and didn't seem to even be breathing, judging by how her face had started to turn a considerably paler shade of purple than her usual violet. Of course, he wasn't certain what would be causing such an outburst at this time, since everything appeared to be fine around here. Maybe she just didn't have her morning coffee or something. Whatever it was, he wasn't concerned about it at all, since he knew the outcome was inevitable anyways, and so he turned away to stare up at whatever was going on at the top of the "hills" -- apparently still going.
Her friends hadn't caught on to the pattern that he had, though, judging by how they seemed to want to help Twilight. He heard them walking up to her, and murmuring amongst themselves. He assumed they just hadn't been friends long enough to realize that Twilight's behaviors had patterns. For example, whenever someone did try to help Twilight -- at least, when she was on the verge of a breakdown -- all it seemed to do was accelerate how quickly it intensified. RT had figured that out after awhile, which was telling of just how much he seemed to have figured out about them. Or, it would have been, had anyone noticed or cared. Apparently her friends had just started to question their friend, and her precarious sanity.
"Twilight, what's--" he heard one of her friends, probably Dash if he had to take a guess, start to ask a question. She abruptly stopped mid-sentence, and scarcely a moment after she stopped, there was a loud thump. RT turned around, and saw the five ponies crowding around Twilight, who had somehow managed to stop breathing long enough to cause herself to pass out.
Dash looked up at RT, and even though she didn't say anything, RT already knew what it meant. "You are pretty much not welcome here."

---

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. I don't make a good impression by making one of your friends pass out." RT chided the five, "But you don't have to be a buncha jerks about it."
The five friends of Twilight formed a sort of protective ring around her. Okay, well, it was more of a wall, but still. RT found it a little ridiculous, how protective they were of her. This became especially clear when he realized that Twilight was perfectly aware of her surroundings, and totally conscious again. Sure, she was almost certainly not in the best of spirits, but keeping him away from her when there wasn't even proof that he'd done anything to her was a little bit absurd.
"Seriously. Twilight's perfectly conscious now too. Nothing's going to hurt her, you don't have to treat her like a little kid anymore, jeez."
Still, none of them budged an inch. Smooth moves. Probably, they're just paranoid of what might happen to her if they let me near her again.
Without any sort of hesistation or restraint, RT pursued the issue.
"...Let me guess. Paranoia is keeping you from moving?" The question caught the five off guard. "It's okay if it does -- I can totally understand, after everything that happened to you guys last year and early this year."
Another bout of silence. Apparently, stunned shock was a pretty common reaction around here.
"I don't even want to ask how you know that, or how you came to that conclusion." Twilight said in what might as well have been a murmur, for how loud it came out of her mouth.
"Like I've said a million times, I know you guys. God, how many times am I going to have to say that before it gets through your thick, stubborn skulls?"
"Well excuuuuse me!" Twilight emphatically replied, "I didn't realize that wanting to know how you know about us this well was suddenly considered being thick-headed or stubborn! What, is it considered that in your species?"
"No," RT replied, his voice suddenly almost monotonous.
"So then why are you calling us thick-headed and stubborn for wanting to know?"
RT stopped for a moment, as if to think which way he ought to best approach this. Apparently, his thought process was not one that took very long, because a few seconds later he was back to talking. He'd resolved to just take the blunt honesty route, since that seemed to work pretty well with ponies.
Without hesitation, he read off an almost generic reponse, like you'd see in the script to one of those terrible b-grade horror films or something.

"Because you already know."
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

WTTP         Empty Re: WTTP

Post by Mac B January 30th 2017, 9:17 am

what the fuck is this
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple January 30th 2017, 10:54 am

true tf is this
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 30th 2017, 11:52 am

incredible, i like it.
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple January 30th 2017, 11:53 am

WOw. GReaT storE! i licc! 10/10
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 30th 2017, 5:46 pm

i opened it and immediately closed it again
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 30th 2017, 5:53 pm

i opened it up, and closed it, then opened it up again. i just cant get enough!
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 30th 2017, 9:36 pm

>ctrl+f "chair"
>0 of 0
>my mfw face when
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down