milo event cancelled; wacky shenanigans ensue as antifa go wild in berkeley

+2
the 4th disciple
alyaza
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

milo event cancelled; wacky shenanigans ensue as antifa go wild in berkeley - Page 2 Empty Re: milo event cancelled; wacky shenanigans ensue as antifa go wild in berkeley

Post by toby February 3rd 2017, 1:21 pm

explain to me why you think it's a okay for a mob of uniformed thugs to go loot, riot, attempt to kill political opponents, and burn down private property
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

milo event cancelled; wacky shenanigans ensue as antifa go wild in berkeley - Page 2 Empty Re: milo event cancelled; wacky shenanigans ensue as antifa go wild in berkeley

Post by toby February 3rd 2017, 1:25 pm

i believe this is the one
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 3rd 2017, 1:38 pm

yeah that's overboard antifa demonstrations are emotion cocktails with twentysomethings and naturally not everyone can keep themselves in line
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 3rd 2017, 1:39 pm

samoyed wrote:explain to me why you think it's a okay for a mob of uniformed thugs to go loot, riot, attempt to kill political opponents, and burn down private property
"attempt to kill"??? other than that no problem with any of that as long as it doesn't really hurt anyone in the long term
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby February 3rd 2017, 1:46 pm

admittedly the attempt to kill bit might have been a bit much but that's honestly what that looked like
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 3rd 2017, 1:48 pm

they went ham on him ngl but you have to consider there's mob mentality at play here too like in lord of the flies where they beat the shit out of simon and afterwards nobody has any idea what happened
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson February 3rd 2017, 3:19 pm

milo event cancelled; wacky shenanigans ensue as antifa go wild in berkeley - Page 2 20170202_milo
damn
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 3rd 2017, 3:51 pm

0*12740%=0
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby February 3rd 2017, 5:08 pm

Flammarcos wrote:0*12740%=0
future amazon quantumbound sales amirite
i'm joking fd please don't turn into a salt pile
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 3rd 2017, 9:35 pm

dogman with no regard for afro-caribbean life
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 3rd 2017, 11:20 pm

samoyed wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:0*12740%=0
future amazon quantumbound sales amirite
i'm joking fd please don't turn into a salt pile
i know you're joking geez on a more serious note his book isn't even out yet in fact i bet amazon is only showing that because it formally opened its preorders to the public or some shit. i bet the book doesn't even break into NYT in the long run. if my book gets 0 sales on amazon i'll be happy because bezos is one of the most evil men on earth right now
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 3rd 2017, 11:31 pm

when FD doesnt want to release his book on one of the largest sites in the world because he doesnt like its owner
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toby February 3rd 2017, 11:48 pm

so do you just plan on selling the book on the street like some kind 40s era comic book store
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2