tell me about RTcity/gryphalyaza

2 posters

Go down

tell me about RTcity/gryphalyaza Empty tell me about RTcity/gryphalyaza

Post by dorf February 4th 2021, 1:35 am

RTcity aka alyaza aka NZDROW aka appaloosa horse aka CHRISTOPHER WINGATE OF COLORADO SPRINGS, CO who spent his childhood naked in a room covered in shit and dead rats and is also a non-binary gryphonkin tranny who has left a gigantic trail of internet drama since at least 2011, also may or may not be a pedo who enjoys cuddling with 14 year olds

i've come here despite never interacting with this community before because he's a massive lolcow and a bigger a-log than anthony "a-log" logatto, and if you feed me enough juicy shit i'm gonna make a thread about him on kiwifarms

do it or don't, i don't care i just think it'd be funny

dorf

volume of testosterone : 0

Back to top Go down

tell me about RTcity/gryphalyaza Empty Re: tell me about RTcity/gryphalyaza

Post by the 4th disciple February 8th 2021, 9:51 am

While we are unsure of the specific nature of your beef with RTcity, we don't want anything to do with him anymore, so we're not inclined to spoonfeed any particular information. However, we can't really stop people from looking at what's publicly available, short of erasing his presence on here, which we don't intend to do for archival purposes.
Whatever the case, if you do decide to make a thread on him, leave us out of it. He's had all his ties severed with this community for years now.
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down