5 posters

Go down

fd chatlog Empty fd chatlog

Post by Ugly November 4th 2014, 5:34 pm

Ugly: why do you still care about ratgate
Ugly: like why are you still trying to sic the fbi on diseased
FlamingDinner: because it proves those guys are assholes
FlamingDinner: or at least just dg
Ugly: and it was your fault for being a fucking idiot and not having a virus protector
FlamingDinner: i did
FlamingDinner: i didn't download the second rat remember
FlamingDinner: i had sources telling me not to
Ugly: lol and why did you download it either way?
FlamingDinner: i didn't download it
Ugly: one of the biggest rules on the internet is to not accept files
FlamingDinner: i accepted the first one
FlamingDinner: but that was because me and dg were on pretty good terms at the time
Ugly: then thats your fault
FlamingDinner: and i was desperate
FlamingDinner: LOL
FlamingDinner: that's the mentality people use to justify rape
Ugly: because it's right???? :3
FlamingDinner: you are a fucking assclown if you really think that way to be a bishop to the school of rtcity
FlamingDinner: *church of rtcity
FlamingDinner: fug
Ugly: im no where near that
Ugly: man you think im defending them
Ugly: or something
FlamingDinner: i can't believe you honestly think that victims are entirely to blame if they could have prevented it
Ugly: and you didnt prevent it at all
Ugly: you're still bitching to this day about the ratgate
Ugly: and it's been 6 months
FlamingDinner: it's actually been like 3
FlamingDinner: i don't bitch any more
FlamingDinner: you're fucking retardeeeddddd
FlamingDinner: zacmac of all people talked about it more than me
Ugly: clearly you still do with the chatlog zacmac posted
FlamingDinner: and ammy
FlamingDinner: HE CONTACTED ME AND DUMPED DOX ON ME
Ugly: lol what a joke bro don't deny it
Ugly: youre still trying to sic the fbi on diseased
FlamingDinner: don't deny what fucklord
FlamingDinner: hurrrrrrr
Ugly: and are paying people to track him down
FlamingDinner: yeah no i can take care of him by myself
FlamingDinner: i'm not paying anybody that was a ruse
Ugly: spooky fd
FlamingDinner: neci has friends in flo
Ugly: so you have friends in flo
FlamingDinner: ye
Ugly: it shows clearly
Ugly: b/c no one but you
Ugly: would try to spite or scare diseased
Ugly: because no one fucking cares
Ugly: anymore
FlamingDinner: man i don't care if anyone cares
Ugly: bro you just said that you dont care
FlamingDinner: this is about me and diseased and i have some sympathetic friends who can help me
Ugly: and why exactly would you want to track diseased down
Ugly: das fucking stupid
Ugly: its a waste of time also
FlamingDinner: it's a waste of time to play skiddie over the internet, diseased needs to learn his shit and what's ok and what's not
Ugly: but tracking him down wouldnt teach him
FlamingDinner: it would scare the shit out of him and make him not do it again
Ugly: except youre not intimidating at all
FlamingDinner: it hasn't even started yet
FlamingDinner: he thinks i'm bluffing for some reason
Ugly: but youre gonna do it
Ugly: right
FlamingDinner: y
Ugly: exactly
Ugly: if you're doing it/going 2
Ugly: you really arent gonna scare him
Ugly: because for the most part you probably dont know shit about tracking people down
FlamingDinner: we also have his computer and everything online, pretty much same rat shit he had on me
FlamingDinner: you know what i have, that's more than enough
Ugly: you have a bunch of dumbfucks who cant do shit
FlamingDinner: you have a tiny dick that doesn't even hit the walls of ya bitch
Ugly: fuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

fd chatlog Empty Re: fd chatlog

Post by alyaza November 4th 2014, 5:42 pm

tl;dr summary: fd whines some more about shit, says his payment of guys was an elaboruse, and calls ugly a loser
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ugly November 4th 2014, 5:59 pm

Blue Flare wrote:fd is a faggot

correct
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 4th 2014, 6:21 pm

His argument where he claims he isn't to blame for getting ratted is BS and heres why

Unlike the example FD uses, where the rape victim isn't to blame because even though they were wearing a short skirt, they didn't directly do anything that caused them to get raped. What FD did would be akin to lifting your skirt up in front of a shady man in the corner. He wanted to download a hacking program but he acted foolish and careless when he did it. He admitted to a family member of the individual that he wanted to hack that he wanted a client from him to get back at that person which is putting yourself in direct harm of viruses. If FD had stumbled upon a random hack client without conversing with DG (which is putting himself in direct danger) and still got a RAT, he truly wouldn't be to blame for his actions. However because he did what he did he is to blame for getting the rat because he, fully aware of what could possibly happen, put himself into danger.

If a person was standing on the edge of a cliff, fully aware they were on a cliff, and began leaning over the edge of the cliff and fell in, it would be their fault they fell in. Similarly FD was looking for a hack client from Diseased, fully aware of the risks, threw in a quip about getting back at me (a family member of diseased whom he is on good terms with), and got a RAT as a result. The parallels between these two scenarios are striking.

To conclude, FD is basically throwing a huge pity party for himself at this point, trying his hardest to fool himself into believing it wasn't his fault he got a RAT, even though it is blatantly obvious it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 4th 2014, 7:14 pm

CHINKERATOR wrote:His argument where he claims he isn't to blame for getting ratted is BS and heres why

Unlike the example FD uses, where the rape victim isn't to blame because even though they were wearing a short skirt, they didn't directly do anything that caused them to get raped. What FD did would be akin to lifting your skirt up in front of a shady man in the corner. He wanted to download a hacking program but he acted foolish and careless when he did it. He admitted to a family member of the individual that he wanted to hack that he wanted a client from him to get back at that person which is putting yourself in direct harm of viruses. If FD had stumbled upon a random hack client without conversing with DG (which is putting himself in direct danger) and still got a RAT, he truly wouldn't be to blame for his actions. However because he did what he did he is to blame for getting the rat because he, fully aware of what could possibly happen, put himself into danger.

If a person was standing on the edge of a cliff, fully aware they were on a cliff, and began leaning over the edge of the cliff and fell in, it would be their fault they fell in. Similarly FD was looking for a hack client from Diseased, fully aware of the risks, threw in a quip about getting back at me (a family member of diseased whom he is on good terms with), and got a RAT as a result. The parallels between these two scenarios are striking.

To conclude, FD is basically throwing a huge pity party for himself at this point, trying his hardest to fool himself into believing it wasn't his fault he got a RAT, even though it is blatantly obvious it was.
more like a lady propositioning herself saying 'dont rape me but i dont care if you do i want to have sex to get back at my bitch boyfriend who slept with jenny the teenage robot last week' to a big fat burly italian stallion
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by him November 4th 2014, 9:07 pm

salty wrote:
CHINKERATOR wrote:His argument where he claims he isn't to blame for getting ratted is BS and heres why

more like a lady propositioning herself saying 'dont rape me but i dont care if you do i want to have sex to get back at my bitch boyfriend who slept with jenny the teenage robot last week' to a big fat burly italian stallion
nice analogy
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum