+5
trashboat
carl
alyaza
Ugly
froggy
9 posters

Go down

what do you guys think of the ebola nurse from maine Empty what do you guys think of the ebola nurse from maine

Post by froggy November 9th 2014, 8:44 pm

the one that resisted the quarantine

i personally think shes being a bitch

then again
Spoiler:

Last edited by helloimtomoko on November 9th 2014, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
froggy
froggy
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : -35284

Back to top Go down

what do you guys think of the ebola nurse from maine Empty Re: what do you guys think of the ebola nurse from maine

Post by Ugly November 9th 2014, 8:46 pm

personally i don't care for ebola because it'll take a long time for it to reach this town and when it does there will probably be a cure
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

what do you guys think of the ebola nurse from maine Empty Re: what do you guys think of the ebola nurse from maine

Post by alyaza November 9th 2014, 8:48 pm

doing it wrong

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 9th 2014, 8:51 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:doing it wrong

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

thanks
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by carl November 10th 2014, 6:10 am

zmapp is coming
carl
carl

volume of testosterone : 4620

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 10th 2014, 6:45 am

as long as she stays in maine which has no life whatsoever we are good!
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat November 10th 2014, 10:35 am

ebola xDDDDDD

share this with ur friends if this is what you hear at school everyday:
1. ebola
2. ebola
3. ebola
trashboat
trashboat
keepin it real

volume of testosterone : 2520

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" November 10th 2014, 1:12 pm

what kind of fucking person just goes out and says "fuck it ebola aint that big of a deal!"
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AmericanNuts November 10th 2014, 1:44 pm

I applaud her for standing up for herself but she's stupid as fuck for going to Africa to treat ebola. I get that people want make a difference and all but jesus. Feed the homeless or something. I see a lot of outcomes of going overseas to treat ebola and most of them aren't good.

AmericanNuts

volume of testosterone : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 10th 2014, 1:47 pm

AmericanNuts wrote:I applaud her for standing up for herself but she's stupid as fuck for going to Africa to treat ebola. I get that people want make a difference and all but jesus. Feed the homeless or something. I see a lot of outcomes of going overseas to treat ebola and most of them aren't good.
blame the want to help on the 13,500+ casualties
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 10th 2014, 2:47 pm

AmericanNuts wrote:I applaud her for standing up for herself but she's stupid as fuck for going to Africa to treat ebola. I get that people want make a difference and all but jesus. Feed the homeless or something. I see a lot of outcomes of going overseas to treat ebola and most of them aren't good.
helping people as a medical professional is stupid as FUCK but not wanting to be quarantined (which is something the cdc has the legal power to do) is laudable? what the fuck
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 10th 2014, 2:48 pm

she obviously wasn't prepared for the consequences of getting infected with ebola but refusing to quarantine yourself is selfish and unprofessional
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by AmericanNuts November 10th 2014, 3:05 pm

salty wrote:
helping people as a medical professional is stupid as FUCK but not wanting to be quarantined (which is something the cdc has the legal power to do) is laudable? what the fuck
Did she make the decision to go to Africa and treat ebola? I just think it's stupid to bitch about being quarantined if you intentionally put yourself in a situation where you could catch something like ebola. It's like that guy who was in jail in N. Korea because his stupid ass decided to go over there and do missionary work.

AmericanNuts

volume of testosterone : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 10th 2014, 3:41 pm

AmericanNuts wrote:
salty wrote:
Did she make the decision to go to Africa and treat ebola? I just think it's stupid to bitch about being quarantined if you intentionally put yourself in a situation where you could catch something like ebola. It's like that guy who was in jail in N. Korea because his stupid ass decided to go over there and do missionary work.
its not the humanitarian worker's fault for doing humanitarian work and getting arrested on false pretenses (normally there's a very small amount of tourism and missionary work that goes on in nk anyway) thats bullshit

yeah it's stupid to COMPLAIN about but you just said that going there is stupid when its a very admirable thing for a person to do
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 10th 2014, 5:06 pm

why the fuck even help africa in the first place, more money has been poured into the place than anything else, yet their biggest technological feat consists of rhino shit put through a stick

im seriously sick of "SAVE HUNGARY AFRICAN BABIES" and i dont give two and a half shits if you think im a heartless bitch (because i am a heartless bitch)
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 10th 2014, 7:25 pm

helloimtomoko wrote:why the fuck even help africa in the first place, more money has been poured into the place than anything else, yet their biggest technological feat consists of rhino shit put through a stick

im seriously sick of "SAVE HUNGARY AFRICAN BABIES" and i dont give two and a half shits if you think im a heartless bitch (because i am a heartless bitch)
well you can raise as much hell as you want about humanitarian aid but saying that you dont give a shit about starving children is not going to make the cash money flow stop
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 10th 2014, 9:10 pm

salty wrote:
helloimtomoko wrote:why the fuck even help africa in the first place, more money has been poured into the place than anything else, yet their biggest technological feat consists of rhino shit put through a stick

well you can raise as much hell as you want about humanitarian aid but saying that you dont give a shit about starving children is not going to make the cash money flow stop

i know

i never said that not giving shits would magically make the money disappear in a cloud of smoke
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by carl November 11th 2014, 5:06 am

people should spend money on teaching africa how to self-sustain themselves
carl
carl

volume of testosterone : 4620

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 11th 2014, 6:12 am

carl wrote:people should spend money on teaching africa how to self-sustain themselves

all goes to the dictators
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him November 11th 2014, 3:53 pm

carl wrote:people should spend money on teaching africa how to self-sustain themselves
we tried that with libya in some sort of way
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down