meanwhile down south of the border

3 posters

Go down

meanwhile down south of the border Empty meanwhile down south of the border

Post by alyaza November 10th 2014, 5:42 pm

mexico is a little busy blowing the fuck up right now: please request your drug shipments after the beep
Dear followers, I know none of you (no one actually) cares about my country Mexico, but please read this and hear me out. I warn you, if you are triggered by mentions of brutal violence and basically anything wrong with our world not involving the US stop reading here.

As you may or may not know, at Ayotzinapa (a place in Mexico) 43 normalistas, students of poor social conditions, were brutally murdered (burned alive, skinned, ripped apart limb by limb, showered in acid, teared open with knives) by Iguala’s government and their bodies disappeared, many believe they were buried throughout the country but they have not been found yet.

What makes this a matter of importance (apart from the obvious anger towards my government and sadness for the students’ families) is why they were murdered. These students were peaceful protestors who weren’t doing anything wrong but to raise their voices trying for their needs to be heard.

And what makes it worse, the murders were ordered by the Governor’s wife because she was afraid their protesting would inconvenience some shit event she was holding. Ayotzinapa’s governor, head police officer and the governor’s wife have been declared fugitives.

Do you know how scared this makes me? I’m a student, and this is not the first nor the last time something like this has happened, who’s to say it won’t happen to me? I don’t think you really understand how it is like to live in constant fear, to see a cop and shudder, to not even be able to attend a protest for fear of being murdered. This, what we have, is not life, and it won’t change unless this gets to other countries and they help us.

This is not only a concern of Mexico, this concerns everyone. Please, like you do with Ferguson or North Korea, please spread this out. Please don’t ignore us. Please help us. Our own government is killing us off, and we cannot fight them alone.

by @huntinghorrocruxes

@humanrightswatch

@centerforinvestigativereporting
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

meanwhile down south of the border Empty Re: meanwhile down south of the border

Post by alyaza November 10th 2014, 6:04 pm

If you are in Tumblr, and don’t live in Mexico, I need you to reblog this until it gets to many countries.
The government of my country is taking people away. They are suffering of torture. Physical and psychological.
They are spreading terror.
Tonight, the 8th of november, we took streets in Mexico City and after we walked peacefully, a strange and anarchist group with masked faces put the main entrance of “Palacio Nacional” on fire.
They didn’t came with us.
We were walking in peace. Yelling, yes. A lot. But in peace.
We are fighting against violence, so it is really, really stupid to claim for peace, with actions like these.
This is not new in Mexico. The government always use these payed groups of people to criminalise any social movement.
But we are possibly heading to a new era in our country.
We are tired of corruption. We are tired of cold assassination. We are tired of the criminals who can walk in peace, and we are tired that both police and military forces protect them.
We are so alone right now.
We are so unprotected right now.
We are not scared. We are terrorised.
We need you to focus your attention for the next few days, so they don’t dissappear and kill more of our young people.
Government are killing people just because they can, and no one can stop them.
We have no weapons, and we don’t want some.
We want to make a change after 70 years of corrupcy. They have took everything.
They took our faith, our hope, our jobs, our dreams.
They are destroying us.
My country is one of the most beautiful and interesting countries in the world, and now foreign people are even recommended not to visit this beautiful land because of insecurity.
We need you to reblog everything about Mexico these days.
Don’t let us alone.
Don’t let us get killed.
Don’t let us get burned, like our missing 43 students.
Don’t let us be forgotten.
Please don’t let us.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 10th 2014, 6:11 pm

this is turning out to be just like call of duty lol
froggy
froggy
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : -35284

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 10th 2014, 6:16 pm

call of duty: the mexican revolution
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by carl November 11th 2014, 5:08 am

instead of always killing the russian with a nuke they should do a cod set in mehico with cartels
carl
carl

volume of testosterone : 4620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down