frosty J
Total "Chad"
alyaza
Ugly
froggy
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

why i post the way i do - an appeal - Page 2 Empty Re: why i post the way i do - an appeal

Post by him November 18th 2014, 4:58 pm

sophisticated black man wrote:i'd rather see him have the balls to say he's a broner like we all know him to be rather than be a hypocritical faggot
hes already admitted it but he still likes to pretend he isnt one
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

why i post the way i do - an appeal - Page 2 Empty Re: why i post the way i do - an appeal

Post by alyaza November 18th 2014, 5:32 pm

the fuck are you losers on about the 35 posts about ponies isnt even in contention and shouldnt even be an issue because holy shit who fucking cares i have like 3,500 posts that's literally 1% of all of my posts
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2014, 5:33 pm

my feelorinio flamdinios when people are making a huge deal out of exactly fuck all
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly November 18th 2014, 5:57 pm

yo man 35 posts is way too much for pony posts also
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by frosty J November 18th 2014, 6:09 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:my feelorinio flamdinios when people are making a huge deal out of exactly fuck all
apparently it wasnt an issue to complain when we were talking about tomoko, though?
frosty J
frosty J

volume of testosterone : -60060

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2014, 6:24 pm

BOUNCE wrote:
c. robin, muffin man wrote:my feelorinio flamdinios when people are making a huge deal out of exactly fuck all
apparently it wasnt an issue to complain when we were talking about tomoko, though?
tomoko literally admits to being a shitposter of gargantuan magnitude nd the fact that she's made like 50 topics in a week and hasnt contributed fuck all to the forum at this point is a pretty good reason to complain id say
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby November 18th 2014, 6:43 pm

the difference between tomoko and rtcity (from what i can tell) is that if you shitpost and don't say that you do it's fine but if you admit it you deserve to be complained about
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2014, 8:03 pm

if you admit to being a shameless shitposter to the max, say you're going to change but then continue to do it anyways and make no attempt to change at all then you're a fucking loser
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 18th 2014, 8:17 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:
BOUNCE wrote:
tomoko literally admits to being a shitposter of gargantuan magnitude nd the fact that she's made like 50 topics in a week and hasnt contributed fuck all to the forum at this point is a pretty good reason to complain id say

how do i contribute though?
froggy
froggy
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : -35284

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2014, 8:21 pm

helloimtomoko wrote:
BOUNCE wrote:

i dont know if you've looked at some of your post but the vast majority of them are the same shit you spouted on OTTD!
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 18th 2014, 8:24 pm

helloimtomoko wrote:
BOUNCE wrote:

i dont know if you've looked at some of your post but the vast majority of them are the same shit you spouted on OTTD!

ok, thanks for summarizing what i admitted too

but how do i contribute?
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 18th 2014, 8:26 pm

wat
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby November 18th 2014, 8:35 pm

post about mlp
post about stuff with actual substance i guess
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by frosty J November 19th 2014, 12:39 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:if you admit to being a shameless shitposter to the max, say you're going to change but then continue to do it anyways and make no attempt to change at all then you're a fucking loser
so being in denial is better?
frosty J
frosty J

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 19th 2014, 12:52 pm

Tomoko is already a top quality poster, she doesn't need to improve. She has contributed a fair amount to the site and I think its mostly just RT getting bootyblistered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" November 19th 2014, 1:54 pm

rt doesn't have a punching bag anymore to cover up his shitty posts because we banned all the nerds (soon banning james)
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by frosty J November 19th 2014, 2:19 pm

the only thing bad i can possibly pinpoint about tomoko is the willingness to adopt the alias of "tomoko"
frosty J
frosty J

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 19th 2014, 4:18 pm

BOUNCE wrote:the only thing bad i can possibly pinpoint about tomoko is the willingness to adopt the alias of "tomoko"
p sure you weren't around for tomoko when she was first on otx
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 19th 2014, 5:06 pm

BOUNCE wrote:the only thing bad i can possibly pinpoint about tomoko is the willingness to adopt the alias of "tomoko"

ummmm, what?

if you want my real name, its shelley (there was an information leak about me on OTTD once)

im socially awkward irl, so im not adopting any aliases
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" November 19th 2014, 5:16 pm

tomoko kuroki wrote:

ummmm, what?

if you want my real name, its shelley (there was an information leak about me on OTTD once)

he is talking about the fact your name on here is tomocock with loveXOXOxoXxoXOOxoXOoxoXOoxoXOOoxoOXOxoXOoxoXO~~~~~``~~~~~__------<<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 19th 2014, 5:25 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
tomoko kuroki wrote:

ummmm, what?

he is talking about the fact your name on here is tomocock with loveXOXOxoXxoXOOxoXOoxoXOoxoXOOoxoOXOxoXOoxoXO~~~~~``~~~~~__------<<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333

O.O

oh....

*blushes*
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 19th 2014, 5:33 pm

dumb
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 19th 2014, 5:50 pm

gay
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy November 19th 2014, 5:54 pm

stupid
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 19th 2014, 5:55 pm

send this to high quality shit its polluting the rest of the general section
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next