FD vs the World: round number fucktillion and one

4 posters

Go down

FD vs the World: round number fucktillion and one Empty FD vs the World: round number fucktillion and one

Post by alyaza December 1st 2014, 6:38 pm

i'm very much aware that the FD party is getting old as fuck but seriously this guy just cannot shut the fuck up about us even when we are completely ignoring his existence

so FD was getting hate-mail yesterday for calling himself a demisexual on some not-SJW blog on tumblr, which is pretty standard fare on tumblr at this point because everyone there is a fucking loon nowadays, and it was pretty light compared to some of the shit people do on tumblr (for the record, FD is getting things like "Wow, you're so cool for having an identity that doesn't exist. You're totally not a disrespectful shit;" i have seen people say less controversial things and get rained upon by thousands of "kill yourself" and "you're a slut, i hope you get raped" anons and eventually have to turn off asks altogether or straight up shut down their tumblr)

FD of course is blowing this quite a bit out of proportion, and is linking to his back-up blog out of fear that he might have to move blogs because of harassment (he has literally gotten a whole of, GASP, six whole hate messages! as of this posting) and he's blaming OTx (and specifically me) for !!!all the hate!!! he's getting despite the fact that i am literally the only person on this site who still actively goes on tumblr and i have FD blocked on all fronts

i wish i was fucking kidding
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

FD vs the World: round number fucktillion and one Empty Re: FD vs the World: round number fucktillion and one

Post by toby December 1st 2014, 7:12 pm

FlamingDinner: rtcity sent me a bunch of asks on tumblr telling me to kill myself and calling me gay and shit and it made me really sad and i almost did something i would've regretted because i realized it was the same asshole from the skype chat anthology and i remembered what he said and here i have a bunch of asks putting me down
FlamingDinner: i feel like a grade a autist and tumblrwhale for admitting i was acting suicidal just because someone sent me messages on a website but that's what went down
the toughest leather gloves: do you have proof it was rt
FlamingDinner: i have a reason to believe it
FlamingDinner: he called me "fd" and said i was "gay" and he talked about the incident on otxt
the toughest leather gloves: ok
FlamingDinner: not the incident the incident that lead to him shooting me a bunch of asks
the toughest leather gloves: but
the toughest leather gloves: why would you consider suicide over tumblr
FlamingDinner: not suicide
FlamingDinner: just like cutting or w/e
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

FD vs the World: round number fucktillion and one Empty Re: FD vs the World: round number fucktillion and one

Post by alyaza December 1st 2014, 7:35 pm

oh goddddddddddddd this fucking guy are you kidding me with this shit

so he's accusing me of sending him a bunch of tumblr asks calling him "gay" (why bother? i have better things to do with my life and if i really wanted to call him gay i'd hit up his skype since i have that and actually use skype) and to prove this he says that the person who sent him this shit called him FD and talked about the incident on OTXT (which never happened unless he outright didn't respond to it at all -- which is a huge hole in the story for a multitude of reasons that anyone with half a brain could note -- because i checked out his blog a few hours ago and all i saw was a bunch of anons shitting on him for calling himself a demisexual and a few guys telling him to kill himself)

also the note that i happened to talk about the "incident" on here is pretty much fucking meaningless because i'm 99% certain that check-your-privilege-feminists is a pretty popular blog and there's a bit more than just a small clique of people who follow it; in any case if you did a bit of snooping you'd also notice that the post that "Talked" about the incident included links to what, six other blogs as well? i literally, no joke, just happened to stumble across him while he was being a stupid fuck when i was in the middle of doing something completely unrelated

tl;dr fd is a faggot and if he wants to kill himself because someone sent him some shit about how demisexuality doesn't exist then he can i guess but don't blame me for causing it or being related to it
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him December 1st 2014, 8:04 pm

because only rtcity calls people gay

i didnt even know he had a tumblr and i dont even fucking care we know hes stupid rt, we know he does stupid things, we know hes probably going to do more stupid things, just cool it, please
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 1st 2014, 8:06 pm

maybe you guys should send him messages over tumblr not to fucking murder himself right about now because as stupid as he is i'd rather not have some kid off himself right in front of me because he got called gay a few times
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him December 1st 2014, 8:17 pm

no, fucking don't, leave him alone.
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by toby December 1st 2014, 8:19 pm

Freedom Paladin wrote:no, fucking don't, leave him alone.
the voice of reason
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 1st 2014, 8:20 pm

too late i sent that shit like fifteen minutes ago and told him to go talk to his parents about it or something
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 1st 2014, 8:23 pm

unsurprisingly he got back to me and decided he'd respond to something encouraging him to, y'know, not harm himself cuz nobody deserves that, with something to the effect of "quit being an asshole"

well i tried guys ;_;
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" December 1st 2014, 8:23 pm

im telling him he is wrong because i didn't fucking send him an email telling him he should get raped
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toby December 1st 2014, 8:23 pm

the toughest leather gloves: well
the toughest leather gloves: i have to ask
the toughest leather gloves: if this is so much major stuff
the toughest leather gloves: why don't you tell someone about it
FlamingDinner: like the israel incident and my friend and the divorce all only made me kind of upset maybe depressed but not like in total despair
FlamingDinner: tell who?
FlamingDinner: tell a depression hotline clerk that i'm crying because an autistic 13 year old nigger who locks himself in his house called me gay on the internet.
FlamingDinner: that wouldn't work so well
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by him December 1st 2014, 8:26 pm

samoyed wrote:
FlamingDinner: tell a depression hotline clerk that i'm crying because an autistic 13 year old nigger who locks himself in his house called me gay on the internet.
I couldn't help but laugh at that
but the fucking way he said it made it seem SO trivial, infact it showed how trivial it REALLY is, yet hes still bothered about it.

It sounds like FD is in desperate need of a vacation in hawaii with absolutely zero internet access
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 1st 2014, 8:28 pm

Freedom Paladin wrote:
samoyed wrote:
I couldn't help but laugh at that
but the fucking way he said it made it seem SO trivial, infact it showed how trivial it REALLY is, yet hes still bothered about it.

It sounds like FD is in desperate need of a vacation in hawaii with absolutely zero internet access
thankfully for him, christmas break is in just two weeks and he will probably get some sort of excuse to travel in the next month
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down