Mysticism
froggy
Ugly
alyaza
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

s

actually remove tomoko's posting privileges outside of HQS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%actually remove tomoko's posting privileges outside of HQS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
actually remove tomoko's posting privileges outside of HQS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%actually remove tomoko's posting privileges outside of HQS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

actually remove tomoko's posting privileges outside of HQS - Page 2 Empty Re: actually remove tomoko's posting privileges outside of HQS

Post by Ugly December 8th 2014, 5:37 pm

how every thread tomoko turns out:

1. tomoko is a bitch
2. gets called out for it
3. "i'm sorry"
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

actually remove tomoko's posting privileges outside of HQS - Page 2 Empty Re: actually remove tomoko's posting privileges outside of HQS

Post by alyaza December 8th 2014, 5:38 pm

froggy wrote:half of those threads are conversations that i legitimately want to talk about
half of those threads aren't even yours, what the fuck are you even talking about

froggy wrote:its not my fault that you get your micropenis twisted when you notice somebody else have a different opinion
yah except i don't; you literally get salty as fuck because people call you out for being a shitty poster
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 8th 2014, 5:38 pm

salty wrote:"HEY DOGMAN REMEMBER WHEN YOU USED TO DO X HURRRRHRRHEHEHE GOOD TIMESSS FAGGOT"

"DOES ANYONE EVEN LIKE TO BREATHE AIR I MEAN WTF ITS FUCKING STUPID BAN AIR 66% MAJORITY NEEDED"

"CHECK OUT THESE TUMBLR LINKS LOL ISNT IT SO BAD I FOUND THIS ONE AFTER 47 HOURS OF STRAIGHT BROWSING"

"WTF IS HOMOSEX BY THE WAY IM A PROUD ASEXUAL (THAT MEANS YOU WANT TO FUCK ANIMALS NOT PEOPLE) AND IDENTIFY AS A GRYPHON"

"YA WELL UR GAY BTW I LOVE GRYPHONS AND IM ASEXUAL"

this shit gets old really fast
you literally do not read any of my posts do you
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 8th 2014, 5:38 pm

ya tomoko always asks "give examples of me shitposting" and we gave her examples like 5 times that bitch just has to repeat the same mistake
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 8th 2014, 5:39 pm

c. robin, muffin man wrote:
salty wrote:"HEY DOGMAN REMEMBER WHEN YOU USED TO DO X HURRRRHRRHEHEHE GOOD TIMESSS FAGGOT"

"DOES ANYONE EVEN LIKE TO BREATHE AIR I MEAN WTF ITS FUCKING STUPID BAN AIR 66% MAJORITY NEEDED"

"CHECK OUT THESE TUMBLR LINKS LOL ISNT IT SO BAD I FOUND THIS ONE AFTER 47 HOURS OF STRAIGHT BROWSING"

"WTF IS HOMOSEX BY THE WAY IM A PROUD ASEXUAL (THAT MEANS YOU WANT TO FUCK ANIMALS NOT PEOPLE) AND IDENTIFY AS A GRYPHON"

"YA WELL UR GAY BTW I LOVE GRYPHONS AND IM ASEXUAL"

this shit gets old really fast
you literally do not read any of my posts do you
i do and most of them entail you arguing with someone or talking shit or recounting shit from tumblr/etc
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 8th 2014, 5:40 pm

The Professor wrote:ya tomoko always asks "give examples of me shitposting" and we gave her examples like 5 times that bitch just has to repeat the same mistake
this is also true which is why we now have a shiny new group for these two friends
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 8th 2014, 5:40 pm

salty wrote:
i do and most of them entail you arguing with someone or talking shit or recounting shit from tumblr/etc
unless you selectively read threads this is not the case at all
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 8th 2014, 5:42 pm

tomoko is now temporarily banned from the anaphora and rtcity will be too if i see one more obnoxious post about his love for gryphons or ban queen giraffepants 2014
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticism December 8th 2014, 6:17 pm

salty wrote: rtcity will be too

From what I've seen that guy is okay.
Mysticism
Mysticism
Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots Expansion

volume of testosterone : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 8th 2014, 6:21 pm

rt wants to fuck horses he isnt the kind of guy i would hang out with on a saturday night
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by him December 8th 2014, 6:22 pm

The Professor wrote:rt wants to fuck horses he isnt the kind of guy i would hang out with on a saturday night
griffons, its griffons now
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticism December 8th 2014, 6:23 pm

The Professor wrote:rt wants to fuck horses he isnt the kind of guy i would hang out with on a saturday night

Hmm, I would. Speaking we are near a ranch and he is drunk/high enough to actually fuck a horse. That shit would be fun to watch.
Mysticism
Mysticism

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 8th 2014, 6:23 pm

even worse that is nasty as fuck
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 8th 2014, 6:24 pm

Mysticism wrote:

Hmm, I would. Speaking we are near a ranch and he is drunk/high enough to actually fuck a horse. That shit would be fun to watch.
i don't smoke weed or drink because that's retarded and i'm 14

alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticism December 8th 2014, 6:25 pm

Freedom Paladin wrote:
griffons, its griffons now

But griffons are kinda cool, but you couldn't really fuck one. I don't see why someone would get aroused by a pony or any other creature fetish thing.
Mysticism
Mysticism

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticism December 8th 2014, 6:25 pm

Rtcity wrote:i don't smoke weed or drink because that's retarded and i'm 14

All I hear is semantics semantics.
Mysticism
Mysticism

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 8th 2014, 6:26 pm

hey rt if you were 9 and in colorado would you be able to smoke weed or is there age restrictions
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 8th 2014, 6:27 pm

i'm pretty sure there's age restrictions on it

you can't smoke weed until you're either 18 or 21
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticism December 8th 2014, 6:28 pm

The Professor wrote:is there age restrictions

You have to be 21. However there is no age restrictions in Belgium, it is just illegal to buy or sell, not to have weed.
Mysticism
Mysticism

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by toby December 8th 2014, 7:18 pm

dnf wrote:rt was once a horsefucker BEFORE his griffon fetish kicked in?
you were there for that otbh chat where we laughed at his gay horsefucking stuff right
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 8th 2014, 7:18 pm

no shit how do you not know that
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 8th 2014, 7:22 pm

he wanted to fuck braeburn
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next