alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

comedy quality bitching Empty Re: comedy quality bitching

Post by Ugly October 9th 2014, 5:45 pm

muffin man wrote:let me guess its fd bitching about muh contribs to otx u guys ;_;

win win
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 9th 2014, 5:47 pm

noice
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 9th 2014, 6:34 pm

aight guys before you say "good riddance" or "oh no the worst blight on otx is leaving whatever will we do" or "true american sacrifice ;_;7" read my shit because you'll only be proving my points

this isn't a pop off of otthunderdome/whatever board as is the pop off tradition, this is a pop off of otx. forever. for several reasons which i will list and talk about below.

but first if you want to yell at me or talk to me or keep in touch or whatever my contacts are few and simple

steam: flamingdinner
pokemonshowdown: flamdini
instagram: ducklingguns (not sure how much i like sharing this but ottd already knows it so whatever)
tumblr: flamdingus

so i'm not going to bitch about my grievances against otx but i will list why i am leaving. but before i begin i would like to note that almost all of the time no single person is at fault for these things and i'm not holding

degeneration- yeah no matter how awesome you start an otx community will eventually degrade to "fuck person" "no fuck you" "petition to ban guy" "eat my shit you drama turds" "dae le fuck gay assholes in le allahmerica??" "lol person is butthurt" and i'm not just projecting things that have happened to me onto otx in general that was just an example of the quality posting that goes on in an otxes endlife. otthunderdome was founded on 100% patriotism as was bathhouse and look at thunderdome and to an extent bathhouse now. i went as far as helping neci make an otx for when bathhouse blows up but he'll just have to do that by himself if he's still on about it. furyroad.forumotion.com if you want to spam it or whatever. but anyways for this point animal farm comes to mind as a good example of what this is like, or maybe the dynasties of china for a better demonstration of a vicious cycle that never ends

hivemind- otxes always start because a group of people have the same opinion.

otff- rot fucking sucks
otb- i wish otff didn't die
ots- otb fucking sucks
totl- otb fucking sucks
otr- fuck dogman and cancer
ottd- rtcity fucking sucks but only for a month or so
otrev- rot fucking sucks
fautx- otrev fucking sucks/is dead
various fautx splinters- fuck fd
rp4- the new rules on rot fucking suck

this always eventually develops to a commonly held set of beliefs that nobody would think hadn't they saw it on otx. examples are "roosterteeth is fucking gay" when nobody actually cares about roosterteeth, and if you disagree you can be putting yourself in danger. god forbid you disagree with the head administrator, because it won't be between you and the administrator, it'll be between you and the community AND the administrator. no i don't mean the administrator will have a blood grudge against you i mean he will just in the back of his head dislike you.

a good real world example is anything rtcity says. anything that comes out of his mouth he has a reason to believe is in accordance with church doctrine. when he is wrong about this he immediately backpedals.

why "bathhouse" is a pretty good name- otxes eventually become everyone sucking each other off. now i realize i've said that opinions tend to be all the same and everyone sucks each other off but it's distinct from a circlejerk because a circlejerk is literally all the time, otx is just the vast majority of the damn time.

no right action- if the community doesn't like you there is nothing you can do to "right" your "wrong", not even apologize.

"permanent record" mentality- people will remember the time you did something faggoty or annoying a year ago if it's to their advantage

need of an object to shit upon- the community will move from one person, community or thing to shit upon to another. if there is no thing to shit upon the community falls into unrest. see late game ottd, late game fautx

backstabbing- as soon as you do something on the blacklist you are instantly shitlisted no matter how high up you are. examples include lcke going from "pretty good kid" to "buttmad sjw" in the blink of an eye.

fURSEcUTioN- now i know you're laughing because you're thinking "he still doesn't get that he shouldn't have posted orcabeast pussy on our forum" well yeah i get that 100%. but like the general attitude towards furries has always been "ew", i'm not going to get into if that's justified or not but the point is otx has plenty of furries on it while everyone else says "furries are gay" even though these guys are sitting right there listening to that shit and not saying anything about it, usually because they don't want to get called mad or gay, even though these guys ain't done nothing. if you want to call me a buttmad furry that's fine but don't pretend i'm projecting my feelings onto the furries on otx because i can assure you that hearing it over and over again gets real old real fast and i know this because of "fd is gay". one time? sure. ten times? ok. twenty times? nah. "fd is a furry" i have gotten tired of pointlessly denying it so if you want to call me a furry be my fucking guest as long as you respect that i don't call myself that and don't engage with the godawful community.

harassment- people are not above making accounts on forums just to shit on or harass the people or a person on them. that says a lot. harassment is the reason i even HAVE skype. that gets into

personal reasons- i've bitched and moaned about things otx has done to me so you all know what's supposed to go in this section, but i would like to stress that this could happen to you too.

i think that's it.

i have a few messages for members of the community that shouldn't take too long

ammy- get your shit straight man that post you made on the mckailey thread makes no sense at all and i hope you were high when you typed it. you were talking about me discriminating against insert list of groups that are known to be discriminated against and i'm like what. "black/white/native american/indian" yeah but like i'm almost all of those things so... yeah i have gypsy and jewish in me, gypsy is indian, i have black freedmen and slaves in me, i'm like maybe majority white, my great grandpa (great GREAT grandpa?) was native american. you could go down the tumblr road and say "internalized racism" but otherwise i don't have a reason to shit on what i am. the shit about zen buddhists was supposed to be a joke but then converted to buttmad rage. and yes i have said very anti-muslim things in the past but that was after i was coping shittily with the death of my uncle augustin and a family friend named nino at the hands of terrorists and refugees threatening to kill me for being jewish. later i told carl something along the lines of "at least trans people aren't as bad as muslims" which wasn't very smart and i apologize from the bottom of my heart, it was intended to show him what being discriminated against is like but in hindsight he probably already knows. "i forgot why i hate fd" you do? i'm pretty sure we were having pretty pleasant conversations before you took a break. "he white knighted neo nazi propaganda" lol that shit has already been put to bed, and dogman slam jammed you hard by showing that the germans were actually the antagonists. lastly you've said yourself that you don't mean most of the shit you say and i can't help but bear that in mind when i read most of what you type. this isn't hate mail or anything it's just a heads up

viral- grow up some day. need i remind you that the stupid fucking tumblr you claim to hate so much you convinced me to make? it was on the surreal thread, i was like "i'm thinking about doing thing" and you and ammy were like "Yes do thing it'll be hilarious" and now you're saying i'm transphobic or whatever. just like grow up man.

zacmac- "the pleasure of banning his ass" is all i have to say. especially after you owned up to me keeping the forum alive for a week while you sat on your hands. oh and maybe "'anthro is easy on the eyes' was just ironic you guizes!!"

grix- luv

alright i expect to be receiving a few friend requests or whatever. keep in touch

later

archive for future peoples if fd dels
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 9th 2014, 6:35 pm

only read the first two lines who cares about the rest of it, rest in piss fd watch him come back in a few
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 9th 2014, 7:48 pm

RICK ROSS wrote:only read the first two lines who cares about the rest of it, rest in piss fd watch him come back in a few
at least go a few lines in and read the fursecution thing
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 9th 2014, 7:50 pm

guys otx is full of furries ;_;
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 10th 2014, 12:05 pm

samoyed wrote:
RICK ROSS wrote:only read the first two lines who cares about the rest of it, rest in piss fd watch him come back in a few
at least go a few lines in and read the fursecution thing
haha what the fuuuck? ill read it when i get home.
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by alyaza October 10th 2014, 5:33 pm

wat the fuck is he even twlkng sbout
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 10th 2014, 6:35 pm

master wrote:"otxes eventually become everyone sucking each other off. now i realize i've said that opinions tend to be all the same and everyone sucks each other off but it's distinct from a circlejerk because a circlejerk is literally all the time, otx is just the vast majority of the damn time.?"

otx just loves calling things a circlejerk i swear, even when it really doesn't fit the definition
amsk8r slaves use it because he used it once
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 10th 2014, 7:09 pm

i skimmed through it i dont know about the bathhouse shit cuz i don't keep up on that but it looks like the same fd bitching

everyone is MEAN to me and PERSECUTES ME its just a CIRCLEJERK IM A PROUD FURRY THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT lol zacmac easy on the eyes FAGGOT add me pls
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toby October 10th 2014, 8:25 pm

oaky wrote:i skimmed through it i dont know about the bathhouse shit cuz i don't keep up on that but it looks like the same fd bitching

everyone is MEAN to me and PERSECUTES ME its just a CIRCLEJERK IM A PROUD FURRY THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT lol zacmac easy on the eyes FAGGOT add me pls
that's the tl;dr version
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 10th 2014, 8:40 pm

no one new fd's instagram till now what the fuck
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 10th 2014, 8:41 pm

POSTING SHREK MEMES
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 10th 2014, 8:49 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:no one new fd's instagram till now what the fuck
yeah nobody told us
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" October 10th 2014, 8:50 pm

THE KEYHOLE NOSTRILS ARE BACK
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 11th 2014, 12:50 am

glorious insanity to le max
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly October 11th 2014, 9:52 am

FlamingDinner: rtcity's motive is make me look like a dickcheese and it's not the first time he's done this
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 11th 2014, 10:21 am

Ugly wrote:FlamingDinner: rtcity's motive is make me look like a dickcheese and it's not the first time he's done this
fd has been doing this since he came to otrepository trying to find rtcity

acts like a faggot rt talks ridiculous amounts of never-ending shit then fd gets mad and says everyone's out to get him
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by him October 11th 2014, 12:22 pm

You know you're a furry when you use fursecution
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 11th 2014, 12:31 pm

fds still super butthurt over that whole "roblox and ponies" thing i see
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly October 11th 2014, 2:38 pm

like even if rt was actually doing it there would be really no point since fd has already made himself look like a total moron
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next