Total "Chad"
salty
marissa
20 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

how was your day otrecliner - Page 34 Empty Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 9:21 pm

i have an "obsession" with you but you just spent half the page bitching about me after i told you that you might as well stop and quit because your opinion is in a minority and it will get you banned because it's objectively retarded and it makes you look stupid
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 9:27 pm

either way this isnt my problem and i'm not going to entertain it anymore because it's retarded so if you want to keep bitching feel free
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 5th 2015, 9:28 pm

literally all of the posts ive seen in november and december have been about politics and tomoko and rt fighting eachother
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 9:28 pm

nobody is mad at tomoko though, she just thinks everyone is because she has to justify how badly she's fucked up at ebyynnlee trolling the thunderdumbs
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 9:31 pm

mostly because our staff is too chill to care and hand down bans longer than 2 hours; magisan did twice but the second one was reduced so all it did was piss tomoko off and make her "quit" again
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 5th 2015, 9:32 pm

i dont care which one goes but if one of them does i'd imagine it'd be a lot better
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 9:38 pm

Ugly wrote:i dont care which one goes but if one of them does i'd imagine it'd be a lot better
obvs i'm biased but realistically speaking tomoko is the choice here if we get rid of somebody because i'm the only person with the concentrated autism to maintain OTx's presence on the internet and keep the wiki and library of OTxandria maintained
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako December 5th 2015, 10:34 pm

well, if thats the case, go ahead and try to get oaky to kick me out if thats what you guys really want. RT will just find somebody else to fight with, and the entire cycle will repeat itself

i imagine somebody as equally retarded as room will be RT's preferred "arch-nemesis", and then room will be chiseled out for fighting with RT

the best part is that you guys will only start telling RT to stop picking fights like how you did in the beginning of his grudge against me. im not picking the fights, but if you see me as a bigger problem, then have fun with RT as a burden
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 10:36 pm

i like how tomoko still thinks this is exclusively a me problem when multiple people have said already that it is not
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 10:39 pm

i also like how she seems to think that there will be issues after she leaves, and yet over the course of the days where she quit OTTD was just fine and did not have any of the issues it is currently experiencing

coincidence? i think not. smrt
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako December 5th 2015, 10:40 pm

its you-and-me issue that you started

my issue with continuing fights isn't as bad as your issue of starting them

thats why i dont care about what room or ugly have to say about this, because theyre sitting with their thumbs up their ass trying to make it look like its exclusively me when you are the one who follows people into threads just to find a reason to blow up

i think its funny how a total pushover like room thinks im the main antagonist when in the past, we've had few arguments (if you even want to call them that) compared to how you like to insult him for no reason.

between you and me, you're the one that purposely derails threads to call me or whoever is in it a retard or jew or whatever you have to say
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako December 5th 2015, 10:43 pm

viubladan wrote:i also like how she seems to think that there will be issues after she leaves, and yet over the course of the days where she quit OTTD was just fine and did not have any of the issues it is currently experiencing

coincidence? i think not. smrt

yeah like two or three days, maybe a week at tops, but we all know you cant hold that kind of patience

if oaky does think its best for me to leave, then i bet the minute a week passes, and somebody jokes about your "daily reminder that" threads, youll go down on them like a lion to an antelope. whatever anger issues you have in real life resonates here, and you seem to look at me as a bigger target than room or james or dogman

if i leave, then one of those three will be the next on your list, most likely room
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako December 5th 2015, 10:49 pm

fine, ill stop

now its your turn to stop RT, or will you continue?
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 10:53 pm

no tomoko, you want to know what actually started this? you not changing at all even after people have told you repeatedly to stop doing the same shit over and over again and disciplined you time and time again for it. you've been told for over two years now to cut the stupid shit and act like a normal person would instead of shitting up the joint with your in-jokes and intentionally controversial statements, and after being banned at least twelve times for it, you still haven't figured it out.

none of us would have any sort of issue with you if, instead of trying to be controversial and not improving yourself in any way, you would just post shit normally so we can actually discuss things. instead, since we decided to recruit you back, all you've really done is piss everybody off, make a bunch of insincere apologies about it, and then go back to doing the same thing ad nauseum until the staff finally tells you to fuck off because it can't ignore you anymore.

that's the issue here, and that's always been the issue: you refuse to actually try and change even when EVERYBODY is telling you to change. you refuse to listen when everybody is explaining to you every single time you fuck up that if you just changed nobody would have an issue with any of this. you refuse to actually better yourself and instead opt to be the whiny bitch of the forum who, once people finally get tired of you, opts to cry about some grand conspiracy that is out to ruin you while pulling the victim card and screaming "I DINDU NUFFIN!!!!"

that is what is the ultimate problem here, tomoko. it's not an "UHHH WELL YOU STARTED IT!!!" thing, it's the fact that after all this time and after all the effort we went to to facilitate you both here and on OTTD 1.0, you still want to be the person who's above the law and the standards of the community.
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 10:55 pm

like literally i cannot explain this better to you: people wouldn't take such an issue with you as a person if you would just stop with this "i can do whatever i want and not get punished for it" shit that you've had going on since you came back and if you would just stop trying to be a controversial person for the sake of being controversial
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako December 5th 2015, 11:07 pm

how am i above anything? i respected a year long ban until you and zac begged me to return, despite my reluctance. everybody still gave me shit for everything i said, and still do, even when im not trying to get anybody mad.

sure, i have made comments that i regret (but you don't think im secure sooooo) and that make people mad, but there are other instances in which i dont want to start anything

but im interested in knowing how i haven't changed, because thats a vague statement. is it my "shocking" opinions? because ive started to talk about other topics for quite a while now
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 11:12 pm

nobody banned you though? you just voluntarily saltquit after i tried to get you confined to HQS for shitposting nonstop

also you havent changed because you're still that vague, edgy faggot who says shit she obviously doesn't believe to try and get a rise out of people, like how american colleges aren't the GOAT even after being given several things which prove that they are
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 11:13 pm

if i were to compare some of the shit you say today to some of the shit you said two years ago, the only difference would be in what you're talking about. you're pretty much no different from who you were on OTTD 1.0
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako December 5th 2015, 11:15 pm

so what if i think foreign universities are better, i just say that because they have some sort of name value. not better than select colleges, but its still something, along with the associations those universities have

and yes, people did "ban" me. i was voted out, and then banned.
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 5th 2015, 11:16 pm

your opinion in that case was objectively and provably false but you still insisted on how you were right and four different institutions, all of which were foreign weren't. that's edgy, no?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next