WWCR confirmed for killed

3 posters

Go down

WWCR confirmed for killed Empty WWCR confirmed for killed

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 6:22 pm

http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=148744109
Middle GC: Unmoderated spinoffs of the forum arrive, created by Ithesportsbomb and then hacked by OTTD forumers. As a result, many more spinoffs are made and only SSempire and that rastafarian Jamaican stay.

Israel Vs Palestine threads occur, with often many arguments in a place, very little is left and main short lived GCers arrive, TonsOfYoMum and Smoke.

Sinii drinks bleach and many think this is a fraud.

Memphis, in a late spinoff humorously pretends to die.

Riducule humorously pretends to die.

shitpost squad takes another victim
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

WWCR confirmed for killed Empty Re: WWCR confirmed for killed

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 6:30 pm

http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=145184302

everyone went to a locked down private seekrit club named NewAgePolitics with terrible dictator moderators like myrco

"everyone went to a locked down private seekrit club named NewAgePolitics with terrible dictator moderators like myrco"

Seriously, Donald, I thought I had faith in you. But all you did was just assume negativity all the time along with pessimism.

"everyone went to a locked down private seekrit club named NewAgePolitics with terrible dictator moderators like myrco"

So WWCR died already?

Seriously, Donald, I thought I had faith in you. But all you did was just assume negativity all the time along with pessimism.

no forum which is created for the purpose of avoiding draconic moderation enforces draconic moderation upon users who are "le evil ottd spi scum!"

"So WWCR died already?"

yep

everyone left to a site with horrible worse-than-ROBLOX moderation

"no forum which is created for the purpose of avoiding draconic moderation enforces draconic moderation upon users who are "le evil ottd spi scum!""

Draconic moderation? We never banned anyone unjustly. You witnessed Sinii's posts. Sinii himself said he wanted to report the forum and also sided with OTTD. Yet he wasn't banned. Mryco wasn't even a mod on that forum, so how could you complain about him being tyrannical? Besides, that's not the only thing you complained about. Oh, no, I saw your posts on OTTD. You kept insulting users behind their backs and mocking their posts and quotes.

at least my "talking about people behind their backs" is visible to everyone, unlike yours, which is private and hidden to everyone except your small, select group of elitists. i'm not afraid to make my opinion public.

"we never banned anyone unfairly" you banned me for making an account on the NAP forums, and you also ban IP addresses which probably can't even see any posts on it anyway, like you did with Sinii.

"at least my "talking about people behind their backs" is visible to everyone, unlike yours, which is private and hidden to everyone except your small, select group of elitists. i'm not afraid to make my opinion public.

"we never banned anyone unfairly" you banned me for making an account on the NAP forums, and you also ban IP addresses which probably can't even see any posts on it anyway, like you did with Sinii."

Elitists? You and OTTD are the ones constantly acting superior over WWCR, acting as if they are somehow the good guys by calling WWCR fascists and North Korea. Besides, your ban on NAP is pretty reasonably, considering you chickened out and went crying to OTTD.

"Elitists? You and OTTD are the ones constantly acting superior over WWCR, acting as if they are somehow the good guys by calling WWCR fascists and North Korea. Besides, your ban on NAP is pretty reasonably, considering you chickened out and went crying to OTTD."

alternative version of the story: i was bored of WWCR, so i moved to OTTD, not "chickened out and went crying to OTTD." also that ban is not reasonable because i literally only made an account and you banned me. sinii was banned for just visiting the website.

"alternative version of the story: i was bored of WWCR, so i moved to OTTD, not "chickened out and went crying to OTTD." also that ban is not reasonable because i literally only made an account and you banned me. sinii was banned for just visiting the website."

Yeah, sure. You were just bored? Or were you looking for a place to rant? Clearly, your posts on OTTD indicate so. And besides, why do you care about making a new account on the offsite?
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple November 27th 2015, 6:32 pm

shitpost supreme
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by salty November 27th 2015, 6:48 pm

ottd didnt fuckin 'hack' wwc what
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza November 27th 2015, 6:50 pm

oaky wrote:ottd didnt fuckin 'hack' wwc what
originally when WWC's forum got fucking wrecked carl claimed that it had been hacked for shits and giggles and the retards actually took it seriously
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down