has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes)

+5
Mac B
tsuyu asui
Zilchexo
him
alyaza
9 posters

Go down

a

has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes) I_vote_lcap57%has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes) I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes) I_vote_lcap43%has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes) I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes) Empty has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes)

Post by alyaza January 12th 2017, 9:24 pm

i am legitimately curious because i cannot name a single good or significant thing he's ever had or done besides drama and creating memes unintentionally
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes) Empty Re: has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes)

Post by him January 12th 2017, 10:25 pm

yes, he sung hot and cold.
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes) Empty Re: has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes)

Post by him January 12th 2017, 10:28 pm

also hes a good sport because even though he (appears) to dislike flade he's still willing to lend his voice talents for whatever it is flade needs him for
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 13th 2017, 4:04 am

i'm not sure how i feel about flade any more. i sperg out and say i hate him and then he does some funny shit and i think i like him

but the great buddha whispered in my ear; "flade is not good or bad. flade is flade"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu asui January 13th 2017, 6:11 am

what ever happened to flade

he was a semi-hater
tsuyu asui
tsuyu asui

volume of testosterone : 45360

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 13th 2017, 6:40 am

flade still posts
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 13th 2017, 7:11 am

Unnecessary poll
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 13th 2017, 8:28 pm

you gonna delete this poll buddy? :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 13th 2017, 8:29 pm

no because i was legit curious and because i'm not a pussy lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 13th 2017, 8:31 pm

in any case it's a 4 - 3 poll so
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson January 13th 2017, 8:31 pm

Flammarcos wrote:you gonna delete this poll buddy? :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
he's not you guy
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 13th 2017, 8:32 pm

also i have not voted yet
has FD ever contributed anything significant or good to OTx (besides drama and memes) ZNdCYRb
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 13th 2017, 8:46 pm

fd u got skype?
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 13th 2017, 8:48 pm

Flammarcos wrote:you gonna delete this poll buddy? :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
well he isn't a incestuous teenage communist from puerto rico so probably not
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 13th 2017, 8:50 pm

GOD DAMN DOGMAN WITH NO REGARD FOR AFRO-CARIBBEAN LIFE
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 13th 2017, 8:50 pm

DOGMAN STILL GOT TEETH
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 13th 2017, 8:53 pm

Him. wrote:fd u got skype?
i'll hop on if you want

samoyed wrote:
none of those four things are insults sorry
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 13th 2017, 8:54 pm

HOP ON asap fam
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple May 9th 2019, 8:54 am

toby wrote:
damn shame that dogman couldn't perpetually body niggas like this and chose to peter out instead
once a toby, always a toby i guess
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by salty May 9th 2019, 10:56 am

nerdsmoker420 wrote:
toby wrote:
damn shame that dogman couldn't perpetually body niggas like this and chose to peter out instead
once a toby, always a toby i guess
dogman had no problem trying to insult people as long as he was sure enough people would back him up but being unprincipled it deserves very little respect
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple May 9th 2019, 11:46 am

he chose poorly
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B May 9th 2019, 3:04 pm

Tyson wrote:
he's not you guy
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down