salty
alyaza
him
Tyson
Zilchexo
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

can we stop calling everything a gimmick - Page 2 Empty Re: can we stop calling everything a gimmick

Post by salty January 30th 2017, 9:59 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
oaky wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
oaky wrote:
samoyed wrote:come on fd you know ottd is all about that psuedonationalism stuff
its topical jap shit is 100% gimmicks and fd is trying to say it isnt
you got me there buddy sony radios? real fuckin gimmicky just like how they had smartphone features way before any of us
wrong
babby's first google search for first smartphone there is absolutely nothing unique about having a phone that is also a pda i was talking about internet-based features news feeds don't count since i'm pretty sure there's toasters that support rss and have been for a while plus the price made it completely inaccessible to the masses unlike the japanese flip phones i'm thinking of
nothing unique about a phone with all of the features of a computing device says fd as he not only moves the goalposts but picks them up and throws them in the trash

jap flip phones are all copies of western innovations like every japanese "invention" and you havent given a single counterexample because there are none
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

can we stop calling everything a gimmick - Page 2 Empty Re: can we stop calling everything a gimmick

Post by salty January 30th 2017, 10:00 pm

everything the japanese make from their 'robot' toys to their military 'hardware' are poor imitations of western competitors inspired by a pathetic need to feel like they can compete internationally without actually working hard
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 30th 2017, 10:01 pm

the mitsushisucci x-2 is garbage stay mad stupid fuckin japs youll never get to buy our unparalleled raptors
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke January 31st 2017, 2:48 am

People just call Nintendo systems "gimmicks" because it gives them away to complain about it
Smoke
Smoke

volume of testosterone : 2940

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple January 31st 2017, 4:12 am

japan small weener
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 31st 2017, 7:25 am

afro-caribbean wrote:japan small weener
vurrry true
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty January 31st 2017, 7:26 am

Smoke wrote:People just call Nintendo systems "gimmicks" because it gives them away to complain about it
well i dont play a lot of games or nintendo systems period so im less inclined to complain about them

the only nintendo systems ive ever owned are an old ass ds whatever version from when i was in 4th grade and a wii
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 31st 2017, 7:50 am

Lol nerd
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson January 31st 2017, 1:54 pm

nintendo is greedy why don't they just give me the video games for free???
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 31st 2017, 8:56 pm

who needs jap gmaes when we have good shit like rct2 and ron
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B February 1st 2017, 7:51 am

fd clearly
Booting up dungeon keeper, guys
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by him February 1st 2017, 3:23 pm

Mac \"Mahonkas" B wrote:fd clearly
Booting up dungeon keeper, guys
^^^^^^^^^Good game
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 1st 2017, 5:01 pm

oaky wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
oaky wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
oaky wrote:
samoyed wrote:come on fd you know ottd is all about that psuedonationalism stuff
its topical jap shit is 100% gimmicks and fd is trying to say it isnt
you got me there buddy sony radios? real fuckin gimmicky just like how they had smartphone features way before any of us
wrong
babby's first google search for first smartphone there is absolutely nothing unique about having a phone that is also a pda i was talking about internet-based features news feeds don't count since i'm pretty sure there's toasters that support rss and have been for a while plus the price made it completely inaccessible to the masses unlike the japanese flip phones i'm thinking of
nothing unique about a phone with all of the features of a computing device says fd as he not only moves the goalposts but picks them up and throws them in the trash

jap flip phones are all copies of western innovations like every japanese "invention" and you havent given a single counterexample because there are none
LOL buddy friendo duder pally there's nothing unique about duct taping together a phone and a pda. jap flip phones introduced a whole range of features you couldn't get on other devices through the internet, were affordable and actually portable and people actually used them because they were actually decent. streaming video games, japs did that first. satellite radio, japs did that first. japs invented the fucking walkman
oaky wrote:everything the japanese make from their 'robot' toys to their military 'hardware' are poor imitations of western competitors inspired by a pathetic need to feel like they can compete internationally without actually working hard
when murks do it it's "inspiration" smrt usa
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by salty February 1st 2017, 6:21 pm

LOL buddy friendo duder pally there's nothing unique about duct taping together a phone and a pda. jap flip phones introduced a whole range of features you couldn't get on other devices through the internet, were affordable and actually portable and people actually used them because they were actually decent. streaming video games, japs did that first. satellite radio, japs did that first. japs invented the fucking walkman

that feelio when americans invent the first mobile personal computing device with phone capabilities and it's a 'duct taped' device but when jap retard subhumans put together some gimmick knockoff plastic garbage theyre 'INVENTORS'

streaming video games (or content period) - not invented by the japs
the notion of anything jap being 'affordable' - wrong
satellite radio - made by americans from the american satellites launched for intelsat to the panamsat satellites used by sirius whose service predates any jap shit that runs on western satellites by years
walkman 'invented' - not an invention and not innovative its a fuckin radio that turned into a music player using a proprietary inferior (staple of the japanese) audio codec
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 1st 2017, 6:51 pm

satellaview
mad
st. giga/wowow is older than sirius
apparently, cassettes are a codec now and making the first portable audio player and have it be mainstream doesn't count as an engineering feat
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 1st 2017, 6:51 pm

is that why japanese cars are cheaper than american cars after import
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas February 1st 2017, 7:06 pm

oaky wrote:
Smoke wrote:People just call Nintendo systems "gimmicks" because it gives them away to complain about it
well i dont play a lot of games or nintendo systems period so im less inclined to complain about them

the only nintendo systems ive ever owned are an old ass ds whatever version from when i was in 4th grade and a wii
i had a nintendo ds with the fps ds version of bionicle heroes and it got fucking lost with the game in it
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B February 2nd 2017, 8:18 am

"were affordable" American products would be more affordable if the chinese and japs werent fuelling cheap trash into our economy rule of thumb you get what you pay for a $25 chinese phone isn't going to compete with steve jobs legacy
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B February 2nd 2017, 8:20 am

Even then, the japanese are violators of this golden rule as they charge their shitty cars out the ass and use gimmicks to make it seem appealing when it breaks down after a month and gets .8 mpg
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 2nd 2017, 6:14 pm

Lololol Japanese cars are cheaper more efficient greener and more reliable than Murk cars CR will say the same thing less than half of cars sold in America were American brand (and this is including Daimler Chrysler) I'm typing this on my mom's HTC which does everything an iPhone can and more and is probably more durable and reliable even with android's whole firmware mess
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 2nd 2017, 6:15 pm

God Mac you are one of the least factual motherfuckers I know and I know rt
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple February 2nd 2017, 6:21 pm

japan is a gimmick
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple February 2nd 2017, 6:21 pm

it will fade away into the ocean
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B February 2nd 2017, 6:57 pm

fd wrote:cheaper more efficient greener and more reliable than Murk cars
citation needed
fd wrote:God Mac you are one of the least factual motherfuckers I know and I know rt
i hope you dont expect me to apologize over the fact that youre a fuckin retard with the need to act like an assenine fetishist you sound like a teenage girl trying to win an argument by posting :) at the end of foundationless points
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by salty February 2nd 2017, 6:59 pm

fd is so wrong its almost painful to know someone can be this blinded by racist orientalism

Ohh asian so smurt
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next