who stole the cookie from the cookie jar

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHO ME YES YOU COULDN'T BE THEN WHO

who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 Empty Re: who stole the cookie from the cookie jar

Post by Zilchexo February 11th 2017, 10:32 pm

http://furyroad2.forumotion.com/t107p25-i-ve-had-a-p-shitty-day-so#867
also note how different the fake forums look from otlib/fid18 which i actually ran why would i do that
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 Empty Re: who stole the cookie from the cookie jar

Post by Zilchexo February 11th 2017, 10:33 pm

i mean how they used to look the first two got vandalized
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 11th 2017, 10:36 pm

wow look at all those links that prove like nothing lmao
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 11th 2017, 10:37 pm

if this is your "dossier" this is pretty fucking sad amigo
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby February 11th 2017, 10:37 pm

tfw rt provides quotes, screenshots, etc when he argues but fd just dumps links and decides that good enough
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 11th 2017, 10:38 pm

"if i say they prove nothing, they prove nothing. absolute proof is the only thing any decent investigation uses. highly suspect bits of information are completely irrelevant in detective novels. fd both likes and hates kat"
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby February 11th 2017, 10:38 pm

in all fairness he did call it cobbled together
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 11th 2017, 10:39 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:if this is your "dossier" this is pretty fucking sad amigo

samoyed wrote:tfw rt provides quotes, screenshots, etc when he argues but fd just dumps links and decides that good enough
i've already gone over all my points you fucks, all the highly suspect information has been gone over on both this page and the last page. if that doesn't mean anything to you it's not my fault you're mentally handicapped
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 11th 2017, 10:39 pm

the crux of FD's argument is once again that these twitter and tumblr accounts are me, but his "proof" for that is literally the proof it's him
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo February 11th 2017, 10:40 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:the crux of FD's argument is once again that these twitter and tumblr accounts are me, but his "proof" for that is literally the proof it's him
he says about the person who has an alibi and no probable cause, ignoring all the posts he made as xzyzzx where he implied he did it because kiwifarms doesn't like sjws
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 11th 2017, 10:42 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:the crux of FD's argument is once again that these twitter and tumblr accounts are me, but his "proof" for that is literally the proof it's him
he says about the person who has an alibi and no probable cause, ignoring all the posts he made as xzyzzx where he implied he did it because kiwifarms doesn't like sjws
when FD has no proof for this assertion and no proof for any of his assertions actually
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 11th 2017, 10:47 pm

FD is of course already aware of this since it's clearly him, but:

your argument that it couldn't be you because why would you identify yourself is silly

- "sepulveda" is not an uncommon name for things (19 million google results) and it is definitely not a name you would easily find when googling it especially not when it's connected to a twitter such as the one you made which is small and almost completely unlinked to anything else

- aside from on the twitter account and the single mention on one of the blogs of "6688sepulveda" you exclusively used WPB or W.P Baker to sign off your deeds, neither of which return your name anywhere near the early results

you could easily use your name in full and have it return nothing in the early results as long as you kept it down low and not connected heavily to things (like you tried to do)
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 11th 2017, 10:50 pm

and of course, the city name you used was "saint anthony" which returns over eight million google results and is something which you could easily use to identify yourself without returning any incriminating results, something you have also done previously with your youtube and something you've brought up several times on OTTD
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 11th 2017, 10:54 pm

but hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative; in fact i hear alternative facts are at an all time high demand
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza February 11th 2017, 10:58 pm

while we're on the subject it's also a bit funny how you're trying to redefine this as a "doxing" thing even though there were no dox on the websites you used (in line with what you've done historically, which is compile information and then try and have other people do the doxing for you like with diseased and lank)
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple February 12th 2017, 3:57 pm

Halt! This thread has reached its maximum autism capacity. Please direct any further replies to your nearest Autism Containment thread.
who stole the cookie from the cookie jar - Page 2 K3Lq3vz
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 19th 2020, 7:56 am

i dont even remember what this thread was about but it sure is fuckin stupid lol
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2