user platform census

3 posters

Go down

user platform census Empty user platform census

Post by Mac B April 24th 2017, 8:01 pm

Thoughts on death penalty?
Thoughts on War on Drugs?
What taxes should be changed, lowered/increased?
College Tuitions, should federally funded tuitions be cut?
3rd party candidates getting a stake in presidential debates?
Former convicted felon voters?
Photo ID to Vote?
Is China an economic or military threat to America?
How to handle economic threats?
How to handle military threats?
Gun Control - More or less?
Gun-free schools?
Do people on no-fly lists have second amendment rights?
Abortion - legal?
Do minors need parental consent before having an abortion?
Vaccines - required by children?
Should you be able to pay a doctor to kill you?
Should Planned Parenthood receive federal funding?
Should colleges that allow, endorse, or display the burning of the American flag qualify for federal funding?
Should all Americans get free health care?
Should immigration laws be enforced?
Should immigration laws be enforced by federal raids?
Should illegal and unregistered immigrants have the rights an American citizen has?
Should employers be required to report if their employees are illegal immigrants?
Should Undocumented Immigrants in the United States Be Allowed to Become Legal Residents?
Should the United States Allow Syrian Refugees into the Country?
Should the United States Allow Indians into the Country?
Should the Federal Minimum Wage Be Increased?
Should the Minimum Legal Drinking Age Be Lowered from 21 to a Younger Age?
Should Recreational Marijuana Be Legal?
What next, crack?
Should the United States and Russia Collaborate to Combat Terrorism?
Should the United States Send Ground Troops to Fight ISIS?
Should the United States Close the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp?
Should the United States Have Mandatory National Service (Military or Civilian)?
Should the National Security Agency (NSA) Continue to Collect Phone and Email Metadata on US Citizens?
Is the Black Lives Matter Movement Good for America?
Is the Criminal Justice System Unfair to Black People?
Should rt nae nae?
Is Human Activity Primarily Responsible for Global Climate Change?
Should Genetically Modified (GMO) Foods Have Mandatory Labeling?
Has the nuclear dust from our machines made our land sick?
Was the US Supreme Court Decision Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage a Good Decision?
Should Religious Liberty Give People the Right to Deny Goods and Services for Gay Marriage?
most taken from here

Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

user platform census Empty Re: user platform census

Post by Mac B April 24th 2017, 8:45 pm

Thoughts on death penalty? Eye for an eye.

Thoughts on War on Drugs? Cut the head off the mestizo cartels built on blood that fuel the destruction and poverty of once prosperous removed communitied with their heroin, meth, and crack cocaine. Foreign sourced drug trade should 100% be the direction of the DEA.

What taxes should be changed, lowered/increased? There should be more tax direction towards space travel. Other than that I'm content with the fact that most taxes serve to upkeep America's liberties and often taken-for-granted necessities like roads.

should I be paying for your degree in history? Reduced at the least

Why not?

Former convicted felon voters? As long as the felony isn't something that you don't usually come back from (Terrorism, several accounts of murder, treason) Then yes. They have done their time and regained their rights as free men.

Photo ID to Vote? Yes.

Is China an economic or military threat to America? Mostly economic.

How to handle economic threats? High tariffs or cut trade entirely. Compete for international influence.

How to handle military threats? Bomb the shit out of them until they know who wears the pants on Earth.

Less.

Gun-free schools? As long as it is standard issue from the police department, I don't see much why not outside highly unlikely events. This should be up to the schools, however.

No. At the very least, they should be interrogated, or even bugged should an allowance be made.

Abortion - legal? If the state wants it.

Do minors need parental consent before having an abortion? Absolutely, but I would find it kinda fucked for a 16 year old to be forced to have a baby because her parents denied the abortion.

Vaccines - required by children? Of course. As long as the vaccine doesn't conflict with any unfortunate potential pre existing diseases or disabilities.

Should you be able to pay a doctor to kill you? Not really.

Should Planned Parenthood receive federal funding? Even if they didn't they'd have enough money for all the starving little negroes in the world from donations and the like. shit in birmingham is funded like that up the [ass]

Should colleges that allow, endorse, or display the burning of the American flag qualify for federal funding? Absolutely not. If you want to act like a little rebel do so on your own time but dont bite the finger that feeds with the teeth it gave you.

Should all Americans get free health care? Not really. Disabled folk and alike should but there are already state programs for that kinda shit.

Should immigration laws be enforced? Absolutely

Should immigration laws be enforced by federal raids? If necessary

Should illegal and unregistered immigrants have the rights an American citizen has? Absolutely not. They're /not/ American citizens, nor are they registered even as a resident.

Should employers be required to report if their employees are illegal immigrants? If you knowingly employ an illegal immigrant you should be responsible for that action.

Should Undocumented Immigrants in the United States Be Allowed to Become Legal Residents? As long as they work and pay taxes.

No.

No.

A few cents wouldn't hurt, but mostly no.

If I'm old enough to defend and serve my country, I ought to be old enough to crack open a cold one with the boys.

Should Recreational Marijuana Be Legal? states rights
What next, crack? states crack
Should the United States and Russia Collaborate to Combat Terrorism? That seems like a win-win situation to me. As long as we do not and they do not feel as if we owe them anything then why not? We may have disagreements but we can agree on wiping out terrorists.

They shouldn't have to.

Should the United States Close the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp? No.

Should the United States Have Mandatory National Service (Military or Civilian)? Yes.
Should the National Security Agency (NSA) Continue to Collect Phone and Email Metadata on US Citizens? Only if they are on a watchlist and have proper warrant.
Is the Black Lives Matter Movement Good for America? I wouldn't call any manner of terrorist good for America.
Is the Criminal Justice System Unfair to Black People? No.
Should rt nae nae? It'd be an attack on democracy if he didn't.
Is Human Activity Primarily Responsible for Global Climate Change? Primarily? No. That does not mean measures shouldn't be taken to minimize further climate change.
Should Genetically Modified (GMO) Foods Have Mandatory Labeling? Absolutely.
Has the nuclear dust from our machines made our land sick? I can't grow cabbages like I used to.
Was the US Supreme Court Decision Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage a Good Decision? Yes. It's about god damn time faggots got the right to be legally approved by Jesus
Should Religious Liberty Give People the Right to Deny Goods and Services for Gay Marriage? You should be able to serve who you want as a business. The money you lose is on you.
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by toby April 24th 2017, 8:51 pm

jesus this is long
should still have it but reserve it for heinous offenses
not a fan of drugs but i think it was a waste of time and money
admittedly don't know enough about the us tax code to make a judgement on that
we should fund tuition for people that are going into useful fields(stem for example) and cut it for people who are going for useless majors(feminist dance theory)
yes
depends on the crime
absoultely
economic maybe but probably not military at this point
sanctions
sanctions, negotiations, military intervention as a last result
i think everyone who is mentally competent and passes the required background checks and whatever else is required should be allowed to own a firearm
unless the school is in the forest and there's risk of bears or wolves attacking and carrying off students you shouldn't have guns in schools
if they are deemed a legitimate threat then probably not(case by case basis though)
yes
not sure, on the one hand the parent should know but on the other hand the kid might get disowned for having one
yes
yes
yes
you have a right to burn the flag but it's disrespectful imo, shouldn't cut the funding unless they're actively encouraging their students to burn us flags wherever they see them
it'd be nice
yes
yes
if they are paying taxes and working then yes
yes
no
yes but the vetting has to be beyond heavy
i don't get why that'd be an issue
yes and no. on the one hand it'd be nice to pay the workers more but at the same time that's just going to push employers to automate those jobs
not a fan but sure, for over 21
if the drug is legitimately harmful then it probably shouldn't be legal but it's the person's choice and from that perspective i guess it could be
yes
no
i don't know
no
no, unless the person has been demonstrated to be a legitimate threat to the us
the idea and sentiment is ok but in practice it absolutely is not good for america
i don't believe so but i don't have enough information to decide that
perhaps, it is a question for him to decide
havem't researched the topic enough to come to a conclusion on it
i don't see why not
i wouldn't know
government shouldn't be involved in marriage anyway
no

believe i did every question
who will match me
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 25th 2017, 6:53 am

samoyed wrote:we should fund tuition for people that are going into useful fields(stem for example) and cut it for people who are going for useless majors(feminist dance theory)
how exactly do you determine what is and is not a "useless major" though

like yes there are some obviously completely useless majors out there but it's not exactly a cut-and-dry thing and the few majors which are cut-and-dry useless make up such a small portion of the number of majors people graduate with that cutting their tuition funding will mean nothing
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 25th 2017, 7:40 am

Mac B wrote:Thoughts on death penalty?
do away with it except for like terrorism basically

aside from the fact that we're one of only a few western countries which still use the death penalty death row is a huge net loss for pretty much every state because it takes so long to execute people and to get the necessary meds/gas/whatever unless you still use something like the firing squad

doesn't make sense to keep it on the whole leave it for a select few cases like dylann roof or the tsarnaevs who committed acts of terrorism

Thoughts on War on Drugs?
probably up there with the war on terror for the biggest waste of resources in recent memory and has done pretty much nothing good for america

What taxes should be changed, lowered/increased?
slap a tax increase on the upper class and rich (say 250k or more a year in income) and decrease taxes on families making something in the ballpark of 40k or less

no

literally no reason for this not to happen aside from the possibility of a split vote in the electoral college which probably wouldn't happen anyways

the US desperately needs some more viable parties than the two we have already

Former convicted felon voters?
yes this rule is fucking stupid

Photo ID to Vote?
only on the condition that all citizens of the state/country in question are provided with a state or government ID when the legislation is passed because otherwise it completely defeats the point and disenfranchises voters

Is China an economic or military threat to America?
no

the US has the largest naval fleet in the world and one of the largest militaries and china is more dependent on us than any other country because we buy their cheap products in bulk

How to handle economic threats?
there are pretty much no legitimate economic threats to america at this point because we run the world so just sanction them and be done with it

How to handle military threats?
same way we have for the past two decades or so

it's a mental health issue more than anything so keep gun control the same and focus on that

Gun-free schools?
no idea why this needs to be a policy but i understand the thought

optimally they shouldn't because if no-fly lists were used correctly they would consist of just people considered to be possibly terroristic or militant but the government likes to abuse the no-fly lists when they shouldn't so until they get their shit together yeah

Abortion - legal?
yes

abortion does not go away because you make it illegal, it just makes it so that women will go back to back-alley procedures, giving up their unwanted children, abandoning them, or committing infanticide in some cases

i'd rather have them performing it safely than not doing so and potentially dying or abandoning/murdering/whatevering their kids when they are born

Do minors need parental consent before having an abortion?
no

Vaccines - required by children?
yes whether you like them or not vaccines are the main reason why people don't get horrible shit like polio nowadays and if you don't want to vaccinate you are a legitimate threat to everybody around you because if not enough people vaccinate herd immunity (which protects the people who don't vaccinate) stops working and you get a pandemic

even if you assume they cause autism i'd rather people be autistic than, you know, fucking dead or crippled for life

Should you be able to pay a doctor to kill you?
yeah if you want to i see no problem with this

Should Planned Parenthood receive federal funding?
yep most of their services are not related in any capacity to abortion and defunding them had led to health crises in many places

Should colleges that allow, endorse, or display the burning of the American flag qualify for federal funding?
burning a flag is considered free speech by law so yeah if you're gonna defund a university for endorsing or allowing that you are setting a standard where a university can be punished for endorsing someone's rights which is fucking stupid and would probably get reversed anyways

Should all Americans get free health care?
sure

Should immigration laws be enforced?
sure but if you're for states rights it should be the state's decision whether or not they enforce the law in line with the feds or not

Should immigration laws be enforced by federal raids?
probably not

Should illegal and unregistered immigrants have the rights an American citizen has?
absolutely and as i understand they presently do although they are not citizens of the US

Should employers be required to report if their employees are illegal immigrants?
no

Should Undocumented Immigrants in the United States Be Allowed to Become Legal Residents?
yes it has been repeatedly found that they commit rates of crime at lower rates than regular citizens and still pay taxes while essentially getting none of the benefits of being an american citizen besides rights that local communities may or may not acknowledge

yep we allow in over a million people per year and have for over a decade now and to date almost every major terrorist attack since 9/11 has been committed by people who are already citizens and not immigrants or refugees

literally no reason not to they come here and make our tech industry boom while they're here cutting them off makes no sense

yes probably to something more in line with $8 or $9 dollars

will literally never happen unless it happens federally because drinking age is tied to highway funds from the feds and they will strong arm you into keeping it 21

Should Recreational Marijuana Be Legal?
yes marijuana has given colorado a billion dollar per year boost which goes directly to our educational funding and things of that nature while also being one of the safest drugs possible

What next, crack?
no

Should the United States and Russia Collaborate to Combat Terrorism?
considering that russia often times sponsors terrorism probably not

aside from the fact that we already do have some boots on the ground absolutely not it didn't work in iraq it didn't work in afghanistan and it will never work in syria because syria is an order of magnitude more of a clusterfuck than iraq was and is

better to just leave the factions to sort it out there

Should the United States Close the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp?
yes it at this point serves pretty much no purpose

Should the United States Have Mandatory National Service (Military or Civilian)?
no

Should the National Security Agency (NSA) Continue to Collect Phone and Email Metadata on US Citizens?
no but i guarantee you that it still is

Is the Black Lives Matter Movement Good for America?
good intentions but no it is essentially just dudes who want to riot at this point because it has no organization and thus anybody can adopt the label

Is the Criminal Justice System Unfair to Black People?
this is difficult to argue at any level because it varies by the level of the court and the locality in question but generally speaking no it does not although there are plenty of localities where you could say that is true

Is Human Activity Primarily Responsible for Global Climate Change?
yes, unquestionably, and there are pretty much no scientists worth their salt who disagree with this

the main disagreements are at this point whether or not we have reached a point at which it is simply too late to prevent the worst case scenario and how specifically it is thought that the future will go if we are beyond the point at which the 'worst case scenario' can be prevented

in fact it seems to be that, as scientists scrutinize their models and their data and their projections and predictions the outlook gets worse and worse that the future is gonna be pretty shit for us and the generations after us, which of course is aided by all the stupid people who think that global warming is a chinese hoax

Should Genetically Modified (GMO) Foods Have Mandatory Labeling?
no GMOs have been found to be pretty safe repeatedly as i understand

Has the nuclear dust from our machines made our land sick?
probably not any moreso than the lead and the nuclear testing from decades ago and the pesticide runoff from crops in the midwest

Was the US Supreme Court Decision Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage a Good Decision?
yes it struck down laws which at best could be described as discriminatory under the law of the time but even if you say that it was a bad decision you have to realize that were on track to full legalization anyways after multiple circuits effectively rendered it legal in most of america so at the end of the day it's not like the SCOTUS brought the US from 0 to 100

Should Religious Liberty Give People the Right to Deny Goods and Services for Gay Marriage?
private services can sure but don't be surprised when backlash and boycotts follow
public services should not and as i understand cannot do such things because that would be qualified as discriminatory
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down