a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic

+11
toby
Mac B
the 4th disciple
Total "Chad"
PrinCS Daisy
cya
Ugly
alyaza
trashboat
salty
him
15 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 Empty Re: a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic

Post by salty January 3rd 2015, 12:16 am

PrinCS Daisy wrote:a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 MJMPYbY

some random one-off character

drawn on loose leaf because too lazy to find printing paper
her other leg is clearly missing her fibula
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 Empty Re: a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic

Post by PrinCS Daisy January 3rd 2015, 12:18 am

that's only because right foot's in the way
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

volume of testosterone : 14280

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy January 9th 2015, 12:01 am

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 VjsbeyI

practicing poses (because i don't wanna seem too monotonous with my art) with this chick: https://i.imgur.com/mkQKg8b.png
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 9th 2015, 2:09 pm

is that suposed to be the bitch from dinky king
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 9th 2015, 3:41 pm

PrinCS Daisy wrote:a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 VjsbeyI

practicing poses (because i don't wanna seem too monotonous with my art) with this chick: https://i.imgur.com/mkQKg8b.png
hah, funny, ive been practicing poses too and im working on a piece with a chick with crossed legs

can you do crossed arms? i cant for the life of me hnnnggg
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy January 9th 2015, 3:49 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:is that suposed to be the bitch from dinky king
pauline? no no not at all she's my character

well, one of them

Freedom Paladin wrote:hah, funny, ive been practicing poses too and im working on a piece with a chick with crossed legs

crossed arms haven't really been my specialty, either

it usually confuses me once one arm goes over the other
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by him January 9th 2015, 4:15 pm

PrinCS Daisy wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:is that suposed to be the bitch from dinky king
pauline? no no not at all she's my character

well, one of them

Freedom Paladin wrote:hah, funny, ive been practicing poses too and im working on a piece with a chick with crossed legs

crossed arms haven't really been my specialty, either

it usually confuses me once one arm goes over the other
yeah, and no amount of reference pictures can help me
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy January 10th 2015, 12:04 am

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 ZnYETXg

for some reason i'm still in the mood to draw shit, so have this
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy March 18th 2015, 6:53 am

hey guys

sorry for not posting anything for two months

college stuff's been kinda taking over my free time

anyways here's some stuff

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 0gr1NsW
thursday and friday playing in the snow

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 0ggX7B7
yudae gets a redesign (might do the sane for ace)

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 JsKF1vI
bishop ordinateur, ivory's ex and the one who's causing a lot of shit to happen
sign is just his symbol of dictatorship

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 0Gs2JOE
shadOW THE hEDGEhog

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 278uaV2
pixel kadym, in 8 and 16 bit

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 VgnPM0O
and back in 8 bit in some game boy game mockup

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 Bzz7ZMb
mario made on my xp when my 7 was getting fixed

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 NKTZKMr
tmnt (first time drawing them!)

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 DKiw1Bi
luigi and peach done in the same style as mario (peacg isn't blonde because of self implanted 8 color limit)

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 I46fxyQ
and another mockup for a fan game i wanna try and make
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by salty March 18th 2015, 6:58 am

how long do some of your larger drawings like the tmnt one usually take to make
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy March 18th 2015, 7:00 am

about 2 hours tops

maybe three
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy April 3rd 2015, 7:36 pm

i'm bored and have nothing else better to do at the moment
a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 8c4jv0i
so have another picture of this girl who i'm probably certain you guys are getting tired of seeing

(also on a note to ottd being kablooeyed i'm gonna have to repost all of the art from there to here

thankfully i have them all saved into both my computer and my phone so no worries there)
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy April 5th 2015, 10:10 pm

a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 7DGyBXS

ami and yumi from hi hi puffy ami yumi

been meaning to draw these two for a while

wonder what the hell they're doing irl
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy April 19th 2015, 12:54 pm

viųbladanit appaloosa wrote:hey c sonic you should try making some pixel art in the colors of ottd or something because they work really well as colors for anything pretty much
a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 HddblrU
done

left uses plain colors, right has shades

in case you guys don't remember who this is
spoiler'd because the picture is FUCKING HUGE:

Last edited by PrinCS Daisy on April 19th 2015, 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 19th 2015, 1:09 pm

PrinCS Daisy wrote:
viųbladanit appaloosa wrote:hey c sonic you should try making some pixel art in the colors of ottd or something because they work really well as colors for anything pretty much
a heart moving journey of thoughts, the mind and becoming one with your soul as expressed through drawings by classic sonic - Page 2 HddblrU
done

left uses plain colors, right has shades

in case you guys don't remember who this is
spoiler'd because the picture is FUCKING HUGE:

otthunderdome mascot
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 19th 2015, 1:10 pm

cinnamon says

"Welcome to OTThunderdome!"
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 19th 2015, 1:19 pm

you should put one of c-sonic's pixel arts in the corner like was the case with the tree on OTTD
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by PrinCS Daisy April 19th 2015, 1:22 pm

adsa

Last edited by PrinCS Daisy on April 19th 2015, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza April 19th 2015, 1:22 pm

roomo wrote:spoilered pic is broken
it wasn't before
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy April 19th 2015, 1:26 pm

viųbladanit appaloosa wrote:you should put one of c-sonic's pixel arts in the corner like was the case with the tree on OTTD

hey if that's what you guys want i'd rather i'd make it move and stuff

should be fixed now
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 19th 2015, 1:28 pm

PrinCS Daisy wrote:
viųbladanit appaloosa wrote:you should put one of c-sonic's pixel arts in the corner like was the case with the tree on OTTD

hey if that's what you guys want  i'd rather i'd make it move and stuff

should be fixed now

tree 2.0 pls
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinCS Daisy April 19th 2015, 1:29 pm

i can't exactly remember the first tree
PrinCS Daisy
PrinCS Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 19th 2015, 1:30 pm

no i mean make the girl the new tree
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty April 19th 2015, 1:30 pm

i hated that tree gotta say
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next