froggy's very own questionaire for OTx

+3
Dusk
alyaza
froggy
7 posters

Go down

froggy's very own questionaire for OTx Empty froggy's very own questionaire for OTx

Post by froggy December 6th 2014, 10:43 pm

1. you can modify your body in anyway possible (change race, gender and even species) with 100% accuracy to what you want to be, the only catch is that you cant turn back to your normal self - would you do it?
2. you can invite 5 people, dead or alive, to christmas dinner, so who would it be
3. would you prefer to know how you will die, or when you will die
4. you have the option of resetting your life and being born with the current knowledge you have (only shot at being a prodigy!), so would you want to relive those years (assuming you already know what will happen)
5. would you prefer to have a girl that is cute and loyal to you (follows you like a religion) or unlimited callgirls
6. would you rather live in a tundra or a desert
7. coke or pepsi or goat
froggy
froggy
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : -35284

Back to top Go down

froggy's very own questionaire for OTx Empty Re: froggy's very own questionaire for OTx

Post by alyaza December 6th 2014, 10:48 pm

1. no
2. i'd invite richard stallman, steve jobs, billio gates, linus torvalds and ian murdock
3. when; i don't care how and what use is knowing
4. sure
5. former
6. desert; tundra sucks
7. goat
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

froggy's very own questionaire for OTx Empty Re: froggy's very own questionaire for OTx

Post by Dusk December 7th 2014, 6:50 am

1. Sure.
2. My uncle, David Bowie, Nick Drake, Cousin, and Bob Dylan.
3. When.
4. Yes.
5. Callgirls.
6. Tundra.
7. Pineapple.

Dusk
Tutti Frutti Conspiracy

volume of testosterone : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by him December 7th 2014, 7:08 am

froggy wrote:1. you can modify your body in anyway possible (change race, gender and even species) with 100% accuracy to what you want to be, the only catch is that you cant turn back to your normal self - would you do it?
2. you can invite 5 people, dead or alive, to christmas dinner, so who would it be
4. you have the option of resetting your life and being born with the current knowledge you have (only shot at being a prodigy!), so would you want to relive those years (assuming you already know what will happen)
5. would you prefer to have a girl that is cute and loyal to you (follows you like a religion) or unlimited callgirls
7. coke or pepsi or goat
1. nah im fine with my body
2. jesus christ, genghis khan, joakim broden, abraham lincoln, socrates
3. no, neither
4. Yeah
5. the first one
6. desert
7. coke
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2014, 8:58 am

1. Obviously, I would become the fruit warrior I am destined to become.
2. Edward Snowden, Jeff Goldblum, Thomas Edison, Grandpa from my dads side, and Grandma from my dads side.
3.How I'll die, because that probably wouldn't mentally scar me as much.
4. Nah, I'd still know fuck all about pretty much everything academically, no chance of being a prodigy.
5. Unlimited Callgirls
6. Tundra because it'd be easier to survive in probably and I wouldn't have to put up with scorpions.
7. Pepsi, Goat milk is nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple December 7th 2014, 9:00 am

froggy wrote:1. you can modify your body in anyway possible (change race, gender and even species) with 100% accuracy to what you want to be, the only catch is that you cant turn back to your normal self - would you do it?
7. coke or pepsi or goat
1. no
2. I dunno
3. no
4. no
5. what
6. I dunno
7. cream soda
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 7th 2014, 9:17 am

1. no
2. varg vikernes frederick ii the great guy fawkes cold womb decent idk any other guys
3. neither
4. no
5. neither
6. tundra
7. pepsi
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 7th 2014, 1:17 pm

1. maximum strength stamina and intelligence attainable by a human being without impeding biological efficiency or resulting in any effects i would find undesirable
2. alexander the great, archimedes, thomas jefferson, john f. kennedy, albert einstein
3. when i die
4. hell yeah but not being able to be strong would be a huge inconvenience until i hit puberty
5. neither the second is gay and the first is creepy
6. i live in a desert
7. goat cuz i dont drink soda
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by him February 23rd 2022, 9:06 pm

7. coke or pepsi or goat
1. give myself a less circular head
2. big chungus, thrall, stannis baratheon, MembTV, Wtii
3. neither
4. uh duh yes of course
5. the first one  Sun
6. desert i guess, as long as theres modern plumbing and air conditioning shouldn't be too bad with either one but im already used to the heat so
7. dr pepper
froggy's very own questionaire for OTx Image10
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum