Total "Chad"
cya
salty
him
alyaza
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

breaking news: an actual spinoff showed up today for the first time in ages - Page 2 Empty Re: breaking news: an actual spinoff showed up today for the first time in ages

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:10 pm

Flammy wrote:dude you're at a dead end fucking quit already there was no way you would've found the thread if it was hours old as you claim
but that's where you're wrong, kid

a post made by flamdankush (ie: you) to bump the thread otunited was in was made at "03-17-2015 06:37 PM," which would be 7:37 PM my time; i made this thread at 7:40, and found the thread because of that post

get fucked
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

breaking news: an actual spinoff showed up today for the first time in ages - Page 2 Empty Re: breaking news: an actual spinoff showed up today for the first time in ages

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:10 pm

you fucked up
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:13 pm

but please do inform us how it's totally not your forum bro even though there is ample evidence to prove that i don't have shit to do with it and that it's yours
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:17 pm

no because they're sympathetic to OTx and would immediately post it on here which kind of defeats the point of what you were apparently trying to do: make a forum that slipped under the radar

you're seriously grasping dude just stop nothing you say makes any logical sense in any way
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:23 pm

Flammy wrote:i didn't even get into the ilovemom1111 saga where you made an account of a name of something to that effect which may or may not have been inspired or the same person as someone else by a name with one less 1s and then someone called "fiamingdiner" came on and said it was him, then when pestered said he wasn't flamingdinner and that he was an old rter

hmmm
dude what the fuck are you talking about that doesn't have shit to do with anything that pertains to the fact that you're damage controlling like shit and failing miserably

Flammy wrote:dogman and room go on every spinoff and have no allegiance and i obviously don't give a shit about them posting it here
no dude they're basically OTxers who the fuck are you trying to kid
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 18th 2015, 5:27 pm

multi forum citizenship
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:29 pm

Flammy wrote:well they went on room's spinoff and your spinoff so what are you talking about?
dude they primarily post on OTXT and they always have, and tomoquo is an OTx too

they're OTxers

Flammy wrote:you're the only one damage controlling boi, you've pretended to be me on multiple forums because you're the only rter who gives half a shit about me
says glorious FD after getting pretty thoroughly curbstomped with timestamps, logic and intrinsic evidence that's been collected over two years and counting and while misidentifying me as an RTer (as if that even means anything lol) when i've been on OT since late 2009
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:30 pm

Flammy wrote:also why would i make ANOTHER spinoff if i got found out the last two times?
because we dont give a shit about spinoffs and there hasn't been a noteworthy spinoff since the end of 2014
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by lex luger March 18th 2015, 5:37 pm

the fuck is going on here
lex luger
lex luger

volume of testosterone : 49158

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:38 pm

Flammy wrote:tomoquo is not an otx loser
literally everybody on tomoquo is from OTx except for "bulldog chalupa"

it's an OTx lol quit being a salty bitch because dogman and room are still OTxers despite what you believe

hey i'm just quoting what you said
lol what tomoquo isnt a spinoff but it is an OTx

and no you didn't curbstomp me considering i also used curbstamps
except you have literally made no valid points in this thread and overall you've just mad a total ass out of yourself so far and are continuing to do so because none of your claims are correct

just go home, it's either me or you and it's you
if it's not you then prove it

oh wait, you can't lol
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:39 pm

SHERIFF COCAINE wrote:the fuck is going on here
FD going full damage control as usual because he got found out again

also FD when fucking room is having to correct you, you've fucked up pretty bad
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza March 18th 2015, 5:45 pm

Flammy wrote:i can only prove i am something, not that i'm not and you know this. but consider this, if i really cared about that spinoff besides making someone look bad why would i still be posting on rot? i didn't even know about it until room bumped it
because caring about a spinoff doesn't inhibit you from posting on ROT and it obviously hasn't inhibited you from coming here and damage controlling the unholy fuck out of everything again

"no valid points" don't you mean everything i've posted so far?
wow that's the most hilariously inaccurate thing i've heard today

folks has FD made any good, relevant points at all so far that i haven't smacked the fuck down?

tomoquo is as otx as my spinoffs
except your spinoffs consisted wholly of then-Faux-OTx folk and tomoquo consists entirely of tried-and-true OTxers

your analogy is flawed and shit
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him March 18th 2015, 5:46 pm

Fd nobody gives a shit you dont need to waste your time bud
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next