AMSK8R TALES

Go down

AMSK8R TALES Empty AMSK8R TALES

Post by alyaza May 14th 2015, 7:52 pm

i know that lckelear has ties with amsk8r
[8:33:58 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: because amsk8r made a pledge to lcke back on new years to stop saying nigger
[8:34:16 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: s
[8:34:17 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: i wish you saved chats of that because that sounds hilariou
[8:34:28 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i wish steam weren’t total shit
[8:34:30 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: ;_;
[8:34:32 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: you know for a fact that pledge wasnt bullshit/facetious
[8:34:55 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: it was probably facetious but it confirms that lcke at least communicates or communicated with amsk8r in passing
[8:35:15 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: which means most likely the two have been or were in cahoots for a bit
[8:35:34 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: rtcity confirmed to be amsk8r
[8:37:23 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: room just got our 30,000th post btw
[8:37:34 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: http://www.otthunderdome.com/t15p825-yer-wish-is-my-command#30121
[8:40:04 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: but yeah back to amsk8r tales
[8:40:54 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: some faggot on tumblr called canada a patriarchial state built on slavery and genocide of the natives even though canada didn’t genocide the natives it just shipped them off to shitty boarding schools during the 20th century
[8:41:21 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: amsk8r being a quebecois faggot for some reason agreed with this and started trashing canada because i guess he’s not even patriotic for le canadia
[8:41:52 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: link?
[8:41:57 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: this was in the steam chat
[8:42:09 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: an enemy of the west
[8:42:13 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: and human progress in general
[8:42:16 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: and the post in question i don’t think i reblogged so it’s probably lost to time
[8:42:47 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: lesse i chatted him up about being banned from OTx and he gave me something to the effect of
[8:42:56 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: “lol they’re shitting on the banned person again as always
[8:43:15 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: ya as if he wasnt apt to do that
[8:43:18 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: which is funny because back when he ran OTTD he was doing most of it
[8:43:38 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: not gonna go back on banning you at the time but nobody was talking shit like ams did
[8:44:00 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: amsk8r would ban someone and then spend two pages gloating about the ban while we all did the victory screech for the seth train
[8:44:11 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: oh lol and he then gave some shit about how OTx was terrible etc.
[8:44:22 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: OTx is a collection of WESTERN DOGS
[8:44:50 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: also i once said viral was an SJW and he got salty at me
[8:45:03 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: because he's still in contact with viral and mckailey and lckelear etc.
[8:45:11 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: he chats it up with fuckin MCKAILEY
[8:45:12 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: holy shit
[8:45:13 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he's also in contact with seriousness
[8:45:30 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he gave me some deets on how mckailey was trans and how ant is apparently trans
[8:45:38 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: they apparently dated for a bit then had a huge falling out
[8:45:42 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: HAHAHA
[8:45:44 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: think viral confirmed this later on
[8:45:47 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: poor teens
[8:45:49 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i dunno
[8:46:17 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: the last time i chatted up ams was the time i called viral an SJW he didnt reply after that and he hasnt been on steam since
[8:46:25 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: probably blocked you fam
[8:46:28 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: no he didn't
[8:46:42 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: if he did i would know by now
[8:46:48 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: maybe he took a look at his hands and realized the massive pussy he had become
[8:46:51 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: between ugly and seriousness and viral
[8:47:02 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: he sought to become a man again and the only way to do it was to bench the bar
[8:47:18 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: legend says amsk8r is still trying to lift 45lbs
[8:47:28 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: btw seriousness hasn't been on steam in forever either which makes me think that they're also in serious cahoots
[8:47:38 PM] Supreme Allied Commander of NATO: or maybe they both dont use steam
[8:47:48 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: nah seriousness uses steam
[8:48:04 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: amsk8r only used it to play GGN
[8:50:33 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: btw amsk8r bitched at me for a bit because mega mocked the message that popped up when ams opened GGN
[8:51:38 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: so its obvious he still uses skype a lot because the only place mega put it was in the mood bar
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down