him
Total "Chad"
Ugly
cya
alyaza
16 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 3 Empty Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 5:43 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:let's do this again
blank map is in the OP

PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 3 LaS80ah
you think you're so funny don't you

anyway forming opinions on places you know nothing about is extra so i won't participate nato military might
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 3 Empty Re: PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION

Post by the 4th disciple December 31st 2016, 5:54 pm

fd just stop
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 5:56 pm

i don't have to know a whole lot about iraq or china to realize they're not places i want to go
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 31st 2016, 5:58 pm

PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 3 Z2dLDZu
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 31st 2016, 5:59 pm

i know they got blockbuster in uganda but i dont know which one that is so i didnt mark it
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple December 31st 2016, 6:00 pm

here fd i'll fill it out for you
PAINTBUCKET THE WORLD: OTTHUNDERDOME EDITION - Page 3 ADWeaGA
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:03 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:i don't have to know a whole lot about iraq or china to realize they're not places i want to go
you actually do because as it turns out there are a lot of places you can live in china. regardless there's more to a country than economy
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 6:04 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:i don't have to know a whole lot about iraq or china to realize they're not places i want to go
you actually do because as it turns out there are a lot of places you can live in china. regardless there's more to a country than economy
oh yeah FD i'm just dying to live under the oppressive rule of the chinese communist party which will throw me in prison for criticizing the state

you're dumb as fuck
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 31st 2016, 6:06 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
hey fd did u know china has cancer villages cuz china doesnt give a shit about its people
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:06 pm

porter ricer pulverizer wrote:here fd i'll fill it out for you
that depends are we doing this in terms of foreign policy oooor what because nk and america would both be red especially now with trump as president china would be orange because the way they shit on global capitalism is kind of gr8 and russia would be orange and japan would actually be yellow
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 31st 2016, 6:07 pm

DUHHH YOU STUPID COLONIST U KNOW THERE ARE ACTUALLY LITTLE HUTS U CAN SURVIVE IN IN THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple December 31st 2016, 6:07 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
that depends are we doing this in terms of foreign policy oooor what because nk and america would both be red especially now with trump as president china would be orange because the way they shit on global capitalism is kind of gr8 and russia would be orange and japan would actually be yellow
are you putting america on the same scale as north korea
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:07 pm

FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
oh yeah FD i'm just dying to live under the oppressive rule of the chinese communist party which will throw me in prison for criticizing the state

you're dumb as fuck
you literally already do it's just called the republican party
angry wingate burger wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
hey fd did u know china has cancer villages cuz china doesnt give a shit about its people
sure did! that's why i said there's lots of places to live and some are hellish and some are alright
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:08 pm

porter ricer pulverizer wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
foreign policy wise yeah

if we're talking more generally about how well meaning i think these countries leaderships are america would be yellow or orange, tough decision
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson December 31st 2016, 6:09 pm

everything in china kills you, escalators, phone chargers, drivers, doctors, etc. also that shit is overpopulated only one kid allowed, so i don't really see why anyone would want to live there.
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 31st 2016, 6:09 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
hey fd did u know about how chiner puts religious people in work camps and steals their organs
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple December 31st 2016, 6:10 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
foreign policy wise yeah

if we're talking more generally about how well meaning i think these countries leaderships are america would be yellow or orange, tough decision
are you saying that you hate america
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 6:10 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
oh my fucking god lmao
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 31st 2016, 6:11 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
hey fd did u know that in chiner they demolish churches and bury alive those who try to stop them
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 31st 2016, 6:13 pm

lel at people hating argentina and chile
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:15 pm

Tyson wrote:everything in china kills you, escalators, phone chargers, drivers, doctors, etc. also that shit is overpopulated only one kid allowed, so i don't really see why anyone would want to live there.
obviously only the bad news from china gets here but they're doing a lot of neat shit too like their green cities
angry wingate burger wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
hey fd did u know about how chiner puts religious people in work camps and steals their organs
yep i do totally hate them as a government their foreign policy is just sound in comparison to ours
Flamcastro wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
foreign policy wise yeah

are you saying that you hate america
not as a nation. as a state
FUDGIEFIGHTERIA wrote:
Flamcastro wrote:
oh my fucking god lmao
you do prove me wrong
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 31st 2016, 6:15 pm

Ugly wrote:lel at people hating argentina and chile
they both speak weird backwards redneck spanish but i dont see that much wrong with them
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 31st 2016, 6:16 pm

i dislike argentina because they keep trying to start wars over the falklands even though they got their asses destroyed the last time they took them over
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 31st 2016, 6:17 pm

FD i dont know if youre aware but china literally has missiles aimed at taiwan to stop them from declaring independence. there is literally nothing good to say about china.
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo December 31st 2016, 6:17 pm

Flamcastro wrote:
hey fd did u know that in chiner they demolish churches and bury alive those who try to stop them
that wasn't even a government act
Ugly wrote:lel at people hating argentina and chile
which are actually decent countries...
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next