middle east beast - politics thread about every between israel and pakistan

3 posters

Go down

middle east beast - politics thread about every between israel and pakistan Empty middle east beast - politics thread about every between israel and pakistan

Post by sadako October 25th 2015, 2:19 pm

Netanyahu says that a Mufti convinced Hitler to kill jews; no he didnt, i have to disagree with him this time

Syrian rebels under attack by Russia; i think assad held a somewhat stable nation, giving syria to a bunch of imams and rock farmers is only going to produce a failed islamic nation
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

middle east beast - politics thread about every between israel and pakistan Empty Re: middle east beast - politics thread about every between israel and pakistan

Post by alyaza October 25th 2015, 2:23 pm

syria is fucked and honestly i cant see the FSA actually winning the civil war at this point between al-Nusra and ISIS + the government being backed by good old rossiya
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

middle east beast - politics thread about every between israel and pakistan Empty Re: middle east beast - politics thread about every between israel and pakistan

Post by salty April 28th 2019, 2:01 pm

op made so many threads you have like a god damn 1/3 chance of getting a tomoko post with this randomize button (and a 1/2 chance of it being an rt thread)
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down