Go down

what are your plans for tonight ottd Empty what are your plans for tonight ottd

Post by him October 31st 2015, 4:29 pm

sup
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

what are your plans for tonight ottd Empty Re: what are your plans for tonight ottd

Post by alyaza October 31st 2015, 4:51 pm

chill and shitpost on OTTD
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

what are your plans for tonight ottd Empty Re: what are your plans for tonight ottd

Post by Magician October 31st 2015, 5:02 pm

Went to a "haunted house" type of thing.
Was pretty fun.

Magician

volume of testosterone : 21426

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa October 31st 2015, 5:08 pm

We both got invited by a friend of mine to some thing that's going on later at midnight.
marissa
marissa

volume of testosterone : 840

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 31st 2015, 5:10 pm

gonna watch the world series while im at it KC uber alles
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 31st 2015, 6:26 pm

die
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 31st 2015, 6:27 pm

that's unfortunate flade
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 31st 2015, 6:30 pm

watch pulp fiction with diseased
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple October 31st 2015, 6:37 pm

i'm already starting to get tired
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa October 31st 2015, 7:03 pm

There's so many "trick-or-treaters" that are just people from other apartments and neighborhoods with bags and pillow cases. They aren't even wearing at the very least a mask, so we decided not to give away free stuff, unfortunately.

At least make an effort.
marissa
marissa

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 31st 2015, 7:17 pm

marisssa wrote:There's so many "trick-or-treaters" that are just people from other apartments and neighborhoods with bags and pillow cases. They aren't even wearing at the very least a mask, so we decided not to give away free stuff, unfortunately.

At least make an effort.
thats no fun
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by appernitce October 31st 2015, 7:19 pm

working

Probably play some vidya when I get home
appernitce
appernitce

volume of testosterone : 22684

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 31st 2015, 7:19 pm

im hoping to finish my college apps by tonight
caltech's is sent now i'm finishing mit's
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa October 31st 2015, 7:25 pm

oaky wrote:
marisssa wrote:There's so many "trick-or-treaters" that are just people from other apartments and neighborhoods with bags and pillow cases. They aren't even wearing at the very least a mask, so we decided not to give away free stuff, unfortunately.

At least make an effort.
thats no fun

I mean, the people that go trick-or-treating for free stuff instead of having fun already take the whole fun out of Halloween. There's not even a "trick or treat!", it's just "what's up", as far as I heard from the voices outside when neighbors opened the door.

Dress up or something, have fun. I'm not going to humor somebody whose just going out to get as much free stuff as possible. I know that's the whole concept of trick-or-treating, but there's a difference when you just see it as going out with a bag and that's all.

I hope you get what I mean, it sounds weird.
marissa
marissa

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 31st 2015, 7:30 pm

marisssa wrote:
oaky wrote:

At least make an effort.
thats no fun

I mean, the people that go trick-or-treating for free stuff instead of having fun already take the whole fun out of Halloween. There's not even a "trick or treat!", it's just "what's up", as far as I heard from the voices outside when neighbors opened the door.

Dress up or something, have fun. I'm not going to humor somebody whose just going out to get as much free stuff as possible. I know that's the whole concept of trick-or-treating, but there's a difference when you just see it as going out with a bag and that's all.

let the kids have fun and give them candy vanilla
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 31st 2015, 7:31 pm

thats your name now im calling you vanilla
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa October 31st 2015, 7:40 pm

Why Vanilla?
marissa
marissa

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 31st 2015, 7:43 pm

marisssa wrote:Why Vanilla?

is it true that you locked tomoko out of the bathroom and made her piss herself and clean it up
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa October 31st 2015, 7:51 pm

flademcgay wrote:

is it true that you locked tomoko out of the bathroom and made her piss herself and clean it up

When did she say that?
marissa
marissa

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza October 31st 2015, 7:51 pm

marisssa wrote:
oaky wrote:

At least make an effort.
thats no fun

don't you basically live in a miniature shanty town? the fuck did you expect i guarantee you most of the people in your little tenement are on a first name basis
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa October 31st 2015, 7:55 pm

viubladan wrote:
marisssa wrote:
oaky wrote:

At least make an effort.
thats no fun

don't you basically live in a miniature shanty town? the fuck did you expect i guarantee you most of the people in your little tenement are on a first name basis

I think you have a few grammar errors. I do know people on a first name basis, and last name basis (like Mr. Dill, for example), but these are people that are not from the area. We haven't seen much kids in the building.

I wouldn't say that its a shantytown, its decent, except for the apartment downstairs (weird stuff happens down there)
marissa
marissa

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster October 31st 2015, 8:00 pm

marisssa wrote:
flademcgay wrote:

When did she say that?

rt can you please go through and find it?
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by salty October 31st 2015, 8:03 pm

marisssa wrote:
flademcgay wrote:

When did she say that?
can confirm she said something along the lines of this
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa October 31st 2015, 8:04 pm

flademcgay wrote:
marisssa wrote:
flademcgay wrote:

When did she say that?

rt can you please go through and find it?

I mean, if she said it, and you can bring up evidence, then yeah, she said it. It's kind of awkward that she said so, and that you ask me.
marissa
marissa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next